• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have impacted the team negatively? Please explain how? There has been zero drop off in production from either the offense or defense. The players when you watch them on the sideline like I do are not shying away from him in any way. They are standing right with him talking and joking around. They are not being affected in any way. They are not being interviewed by the media about this. They are not having questions posed about them in the media. So how exactly are they being impacted negatively?

I do not care if the thread has blown up. I am talking with you directly.

Google FSU and watch 'r*pe', 'sexual assault' and 'dna' pop up a thousand times and tell me it hasnt already affected FSU in a negative way. To deny that is absurd. And when it comes right down to it, in the best case scenario or conspiracy theory for FSU fans, their QB was (according to the latest rumors from the FSU fan base) taking part in an orgy with other dudes and a chick and that ultimately resulted in these accusations whether they are true or not. Now you can ignore that, and clearly too many FSU fans are, but that's the situation.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But youre right, if winning big is everything FSU is doing great!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google FSU and watch 'r*pe', 'sexual assault' and 'dna' pop up a thousand times and tell me it hasnt already affected FSU in a negative way. To deny that is absurd. And when it comes right down to it, in the best case scenario or conspiracy theory for FSU fans, their QB was (according to the latest rumors from the FSU fan base) taking part in an orgy with other dudes and a chick and that ultimately resulted in these accusations whether they are true or not. Now you can ignore that, and clearly too many FSU fans are, but that's the situation.

I am sorry, but you are putting too much into internet bullshit. I am not ignoring it at all. I just see it for what it is. A bunch of douchebags who have nothing better to do. Also how do you or I know that many of these people are really fans of FSU and not bandwagoners or even worse yet fans of other teams like Miami and Florida just sturring the pot? Remember UF fans have already said that they will be using a version of the warchant during the game when he is on the field. It goes as such. Noooo Means Noooo.

I do not care what the internet says at all. Writers will write what they want to sell copies. People will say what they want regardless. As long as the University is following the rules and guidelines in place it does not look bad at all. Random internet fans only place a negative light on themselves by things they post. Not the university. And that goes for every fan base out there.

Just a note you said that this has impacted the other players negatively. Not the university. So again how has the team been impacted since their production is the same?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry, but you are putting too much into internet bullshit. I am not ignoring it at all. I just see it for what it is. A bunch of douchebags who have nothing better to do. Also how do you or I know that many of these people are really fans of FSU and not bandwagoners or even worse yet fans of other teams like Miami and Florida just sturring the pot? Remember UF fans have already said that they will be using a version of the warchant during the game when he is on the field. It goes as such. Noooo Means Noooo.

I do not care what the internet says at all. Writers will write what they want to sell copies. People will say what they want regardless. As long as the University is following the rules and guidelines in place it does not look bad at all. Random internet fans only place a negative light on themselves by things they post. Not the university. And that goes for every fan base out there.

I could have replaced 'google' with almost any sports news outlet in the country right now and the gist of it would still hold true. In fact, when it comes to internet news and (with the exception of where gator fans congregate) sports message boards all in all it has seemed like they have favored FSU's side in this.

One other thing Ive noticed is that the further people are away from the sport of CFB the more likely they seem to be to have a negative opinion of the overall FSU perspective in all of this and of JW.

With that said, the more I watch FSU play the more I want to see them play Bama at full force. So even I am finding myself desperately wanting him to be cleared for fandom reasons.

Shit situation.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the coaches and players it is. That is what they are on the field for.

I'm in business to make money, but even I aint willing to do anything or go along with anything to get paid. Nor do I think a smart business puts their long term viability and reputation at risk for a short term gain. FSU could be doing exactly that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could have replaced 'google' with almost any sports news outlet in the country right now and the gist of it would still hold true. In fact, when it comes to internet news and (with the exception of where gator fans congregate) sports message boards all in all it has seemed like they have favored FSU's side in this.

One other thing Ive noticed is that the further people are away from the sport of CFB the more likely they seem to be to have a negative opinion of the overall FSU perspective in all of this and of JW.

With that said, the more I watch FSU play the more I want to see them play Bama at full force. So even I am finding myself desperately wanting him to be cleared for fandom reasons.

Shit situation.

To the bold you are correct.

TO the underlined. Many people who are away from college football are also placing him as a guilty person due to the accusation alone. It is the media we have. The more "dirt" people can drudge up the more money they make. I have no problem with either side saying what they want. All you have to do is sift through the shit to get to people that are balanced. So many forums whether sport or not are trolls. Like the examples I gave last night about the two Bama fans.

I will stay where I was at from the beginning. IF he is guilty then charge him and convict him. Then cut his nuts off and nail them to the wall. IF he is innocent and it comes out that the accuser made the whole thing up for whatever reason then the accuser should be dealt with swiftly as well.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in business to make money, but even I aint willing to do anything or go along with anything to get paid. Nor do I think a smart business puts their long term viability and reputation at risk for a short term gain. FSU could be doing exactly that.

Sorry, but that would mean that they are hiding or covering something up. That is the only way that the players and coaches would be putting their long term viability at risk. So unless the coaches and players have done a cover up their is no risk. The recruits will still come to FSU just like they did after the Travis Johnson case.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely off topic but you might know: Did Okielite1234 make his way over from the ESPN forum when we migrated? Cause that fellow has to be out of his mind happy right now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely off topic but you might know: Did Okielite1234 make his way over from the ESPN forum when we migrated? Cause that fellow has to be out of his mind happy right now.

DO not remember that name. Was he the guy always messing with the Bama fans due to OK State losing to Iowa state which put Bama into the NCG? If so I am not sure if he is here. I did not know that alloutanames was here until the other day. Supposedly SteelBoy is him.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but that would mean that they are hiding or covering something up. That is the only way that the players and coaches would be putting their long term viability at risk. So unless the coaches and players have done a cover up their is no risk. The recruits will still come to FSU just like they did after the Travis Johnson case.

Wasnt Travis Johnson found innocent and didnt he like voluntarily not only give DNA and take multiple lie detector tests, but also fully cooperated with the police? Granted, it bit him in the ass.....but still that is a bit of a difference. - I wouldnt just be worried about football. I mean the school overall. Plainly put, after seeing the reaction in Tallahassee, if I was a parent of a young woman I wouldnt want her anywhere near the place going to college.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO not remember that name. Was he the guy always messing with the Bama fans due to OK State losing to Iowa state which put Bama into the NCG? If so I am not sure if he is here. I did not know that alloutanames was here until the other day. Supposedly SteelBoy is him.

That's the one! I sometimes miss a good troll, especially a sincere one.

I didnt know that and I have bs'd with him a few times.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt Travis Johnson found innocent and didnt he like voluntarily not only give DNA and take multiple lie detector tests, but also fully cooperated with the police? Granted, it bit him in the ass.....but still that is a bit of a difference. - I wouldnt just be worried about football. I mean the school overall. Plainly put, after seeing the reaction in Tallahassee, if I was a parent of a young woman I wouldnt want her anywhere near the place going to college.

The Travis Johnson case is to show that cooperating with Meggs is a mistake. It screwed him over badly. It also did not hurt FSU recruiting or standing. Jansen who was Johnson's attorney at that time learned from his mistake. Instead of running to the police and giving them everything he made them do their jobs. Which they did miserably.

You are stating that those tools on the internet who may or may not be associated with the university in any way is a great reflection of the entire town of Tallahassee and the university? That is a large stretch.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Travis Johnson case is to show that cooperating with Meggs is a mistake. It screwed him over badly. It also did not hurt FSU recruiting or standing. Jansen who was Johnson's attorney at that time learned from his mistake. Instead of running to the police and giving them everything he made them do their jobs. Which they did miserably.

You are stating that those tools on the internet who may or may not be associated with the university in any way is a great reflection of the entire town of Tallahassee and the university? That is a large stretch.

They're definitely a reflection on it, even if the same type of scum is at every school and in every fan base it is still FSU's fan base people are seeing and hearing from right now about this. That's why I still think someone in a position of authority there needs to come out and tell the loons to shut up, even if they probably wont listen it would still be a good thing to do.

And concerning the Florida chant, supposedly a group of about 50 FSU fans were chanting today 'Yes means Yes'.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But youre right, if winning big is everything FSU is doing great!

What are they doing wrong?

I do agree, there has to be some ill effects. Doubt they would show up v idaho, but its gotta get in players heads at some point. Its everwhere. No escape.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they doing wrong?

I do agree, there has to be some ill effects. Doubt they would show up v idaho, but its gotta get in players heads at some point. Its everwhere. No escape.

The football team on the field doesnt seem to be doing anything wrong at all, in fact they have been damn near perfect.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're definitely a reflection on it, even if the same type of scum is at every school and in every fan base it is still FSU's fan base people are seeing and hearing from right now about this. That's why I still think someone in a position of authority there needs to come out and tell the loons to shut up, even if they probably wont listen it would still be a good thing to do.

And concerning the Florida chant, supposedly a group of about 50 FSU fans were chanting today 'Yes means Yes'.

Never heard that while watching the game. But if they did they should have been removed from the game and probably were. I will look some stuff up to see if that was said.

Someone coming out like say the AD or President would do nothing in the way of PR. All it would do most likely is spurn more outrage from the people removed from CFB. It is a case of damned if you do and damned if you do not. I personally when in that type of position just stay quiet unless provoked.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANd before you cast stones at FSU I think you need to remember two names DJ Fluker and Trent Richardson. One has stated publicly that he was paid at Alabama, but there has been no investigation. Is that a cover up? And how did Trent's mother obtain the funds for that damn nice house? Was that a cover up. Please come down off your high horse because we can all play this game of point the finger with no actual proof to back up an assertion.

Yes we own the NCAA! They do everything we say. I'm not going to even get into that shit you're spewing. It's called a rumor mill just like Saban is going to Texas and bought home there. Talk about someone just talking shit to "cover up", or better stated, misdirect, my post! Pretty sure we all know there's truth to this Winston story. I was on his side until I found out both the victims and Winstons DNA were together. Then his attorney starts the spin by saying that doesn't matter because it was consensual! Just open your eyes. He will probably never get convicted since the TPD didn't do shit for their job but to throw out things like Richardson's Mom's nice house all of a sudden and Fluker said he was paid is an obvious distraction from this thread.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops....The above first paragraph was suppose to be quoted by FSUmanager

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While im here...

How much playing time did fsu backup get?

Howd he honestly look?

Meant to watch some and spaced. Sorry for the change of topic, but I know an fsu fan is in here to answer. :)