• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just bench him until the courts can prove he did nothing wrong?

Isn't that considering someone guilty until proven innocent with no factual basis to consider him guilty?

That's not what I said either. Note: 'preferably'

I mean their schedule couldnt be much light with what is left in the reg season and likely going up against Duke after that. The only thing it might affect is the Heisman race and he prob aint getting that now anyhow.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lose three games of playtime at real speed when you are going to have people head hunting you? Think that will not have an effect on him? He wears a no contact jersey in practice. How is he going to go for 6 1/2 weeks with nobody trying to sack him and then come into 1 game and be exactly the same?

I couldnt care less if he comes in the same. That aint a priority of mine, but from watching him play from the start of his first season I must say he always looks ready. It's one thing that is highly impressive about him.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police should have not of made an appearance at her sorority house. Blame all this on Tallahassee Police Department this should have been finished a year ago. Besides Meggs is making career suicide right now, he already had a total failure of a case with a local sheriff recently

The dude is like 115 years old.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote they should. It is shameless and it is wrong, but once again this is ultimately a libertarian governed place by the standards of the community as a whole. You could show some class and take it down yourself, but I am gonna guess that aint happening.

You should report it. But, yeah, not really.

And actually this is a privately owned website governed by its owner.

Its a bummer her pic is out, but its out everywhere. Not sure what you are offended by. Just a differing opinion? PM me if you like. I can pass it on to our leader as well if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I said either. Note: 'preferably'

I mean their schedule couldnt be much light with what is left in the reg season and likely going up against Duke after that. The only thing it might affect is the Heisman race and he prob aint getting that now anyhow.

How isn't it? You are saying that FSU should bench Jameis Winston based upon an accusation of a felony in which you haven't seen a witness affidavit or either side of the story from the victim or the defendant. You have no idea how strong of a case the girl has or how weak of one she has and you think FSU should punish the kid because someone accusing him of a crime.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a bummer her pic is out, but its out everywhere. Not sure what you are offended by. Just a differing opinion? PM me if you like.

I am offended by people who use other people's words and BS to do their dirty work. If you agree with what they say then just say it yourself, if not dont. Ive read lots of posts all day purporting to explain his guilt and you wouldnt catch me linking to them and then hiding behind 'well it was someone else'. And in all honesty Ive read some stuff going against him today that was almost as bad as that, including BS racial stereotypes and everything else. When you start down that road it can get pretty ugly.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go back and read what I was responding to before making a retarded statement defending someone I'm not even trying to scrutinize.

Cam

You're communication skills suck! Va Tech failed you badly...:doh: I see you haven't changed either. You still attack personally when you feel so small!

Go back and read every post you've ever made when someone disagreed and you might see a pattern. Check back if you need an interpretation. :nod:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a bummer her pic is out, but its out everywhere. Not sure what you are offended by. Just a differing opinion? PM me if you like. I can pass it on to our leader.

But youre right, I restricted my statement too much. It is how people govern themselves period.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to be honest reporting anything to any authority form sort of grosses me out, I prefer to handle it myself even if that means limits.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam

You're communication skills suck! Va Tech failed you badly...:doh: I see you haven't changed either. You still attack personally when you feel so small!

Go back and read every post you've ever made when someone disagreed and you might see a pattern. Check back if you need an interpretation. :nod:

I didn't attend VT. I attended grammar school, middle school, high school, and college in the state of Alabama and have made exceptional grades in doing so. If my edumacational skills suck, then contact the dumbass you probably voted into office and get him to do something about the shitty school systems in the state.

I referred to you as retarded because you made a retarded statement blindly defending some shit when you didn't even know what I was was talking about. I don't think I am the one that needs an interpretation, nor does it take a degree from VT to obtain the reading comprehension skills to deduce the point that I was making which completely soared over your head. Thank you, come again.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How isn't it? You are saying that FSU should bench Jameis Winston based upon an accusation of a felony in which you haven't seen a witness affidavit or either side of the story from the victim or the defendant. You have no idea how strong of a case the girl has or how weak of one she has and you think FSU should punish the kid because someone accusing him of a crime.

I do. I think for the good of the program and the sport he should be benched for the remaining games of the season and then if nothing comes about bring him back for their bowl game. Also, I repeat, if charges are filed (And I admittedly have no idea if they will be.) it is better for FSU for the voters to see them run as many plays as possible without him before the final polls come out instead of them coming out without the voters ever seeing how good they are without him. Plus, they probably run through the rest of their schedule easily near about without a QB at all, which puts them in a good spot where they have the competitive option to do so.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. I think for the good of the program and the sport he should be benched for the remaining games of the season and then if nothing comes about bring him back for their bowl game. Also, I repeat, if charges are filed (And I admittedly have no idea if they will be.) it is better for FSU for the voters to see them run as many plays as possible without him before the final polls come out instead of them coming out without the voters ever seeing how good they are without him. Plus, they probably run through the rest of their schedule easily near about without a QB at all, which puts them in a good spot where they have the competitive option to do so.

This would be throwing the young man under the bus.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be throwing the young man under the bus.

That's admittedly not far off if he is completely innocent, but if he is innocent he will just miss a few games and then be right back out there at it. However, if he is charged between now and those final polls and the change hasnt occurred already I assure you FSU does not play in the NCG and the entire team gets thrown under the bus for his actions if he is guilty. - I know it's tough.....it's a tough situation, but shit happens.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt care less if he comes in the same. That aint a priority of mine, but from watching him play from the start of his first season I must say he always looks ready. It's one thing that is highly impressive about him.

If he is innocent you should because if they were to follow your advice and sit him for the remainder of whatever it will effect him period. It is not fair to him nor his teammates to do so at this time. It has not been shown that he did anything wrong. So why punish the other 21 players that start?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is innocent you should because if they were to follow your advice and sit him for the remainder of whatever it will effect him period. It is not fair to him nor his teammates to do so at this time. It has not been shown that he did anything wrong. So why punish the other 21 players that start?

Because some things are more important than football?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, you do not sit the kid because someone accuses him. Lets not forget he may have done nothing wrong at all.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an FSU fan, and you think charges will likely be filed, would you prefer to have them filed sooner rather than later ( as it pertains to the FB team)?? Seems to me if the charges will eventually be filed it may be better for them to do it ASAP. A. So the team can get a few games under its belt without him, B. The later in the season it gets without charges being filed it causes more of a distraction and C. Seems like voters would be more likely to keep FSU were they are at in the polls if they see the team dominate without him. If it doesnt happen til say around the ACC title game I think a lot of them may be inclined to move the Noles down in the their polls since there wouldnt really be a good sample size to see how they perform without him. Thoughts??

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would that be when he has not been charged, interviewed, or arrested?

I am not arguing that he should be benched. You asked a question, I answered it. However, to answer your question, I do think there are situations that would warrant a suspension even if none of those things had yet taken place.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are an FSU fan, and you think charges will likely be filed, would you prefer to have them filed sooner rather than later ( as it pertains to the FB team)?? Seems to me if the charges will eventually be filed it may be better for them to do it ASAP. A. So the team can get a few games under its belt without him, B. The later in the season it gets without charges being filed it causes more of a distraction and C. Seems like voters would be more likely to keep FSU were they are at in the polls if they see the team dominate without him. If it doesnt happen til say around the ACC title game I think a lot of them may be inclined to move the Noles down in the their polls since there wouldnt really be a good sample size to see how they perform without him. Thoughts??

LOL. I guess I should have read further in the thread. Looks like this has been somewhat covered. Proceed!! :)