• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson had two kids before he got to Alabama. Saban should never have even recruited him!

There is one critical and overwhelming difference, Trent Richardson's kid's mom never accused him of r*pe and his actions irresponsible or not never resulted in Alabama's name being drug through the mud. Plus, he's actually a responsible father. But, nice try

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The police should have not of made an appearance at her sorority house. Blame all this on Tallahassee Police Department this should have been finished a year ago. Besides Meggs is making career suicide right now, he already had a total failure of a case with a local sheriff recently

That doesnt mean you have to spread it. But you did. So, why'd you do that?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson had two kids before he got to Alabama. Saban should never have even recruited him!

I didn't realize he was accused of r*pe! If having a baby out of wedlock is a crime there wouldn't be 120 plus FBS teams; I can guarantee you that!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didnt follow what he linked to? I did and read it. Scroll to it and take a look.
A facebook post? Some random person's take on this situation? Are we all not giving our take on this situation? YOu claiming they should bench him and me stating they should not? That is no different than what the photo is of.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a message board built for speculation and discussion.

That's right, and like any community there are standards and that should be beneath yours. But if it isnt it is up to the community to let you know and how that is done is via people telling you their opinion of what you have done. - A libertarian society. - And that doesnt mean I expect everyone to agree with me, in fact if they did it wouldnt work.

wake_is_great

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, and like any community there are standards and that should be beneath yours. But if it isnt it is up to the community to let you know and how that is done is via people telling you their opinion of what you have done. - A libertarian society. - And that doesnt mean I expect everyone to agree with me, in fact if they did it wouldnt work.

Well this community has moderators if they think my post does not meet their standards they can delete it.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A facebook post? Some random person's take on this situation? Are we all not giving our take on this situation? YOu claiming they should bench him and me stating they should not? That is no different than what the photo is of.

Be intellectually honest, both the link with the picture of her and the conspiracy theory was about attacking her the same way every other alleged victim of a crime like this is attacked. - Essentially that she is loose and crazy. - It's so stereotypical it is boring.

You wont see me pulling random quotes or screenshots out to imply his guilt.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this community has moderators if they think my post does not meet their standards they can delete it.

I vote they should. It is shameless and it is wrong, but once again this is ultimately a libertarian governed place by the standards of the community as a whole. You could show some class and take it down yourself, but I am gonna guess that aint happening.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be intellectually honest, both the link with the picture of her and the conspiracy theory was about attacking her the same way every other alleged victim of a crime like this is attacked. - Essentially that she is loose and crazy. - It's so stereotypical it is boring.

You wont see me pulling random quotes or screenshots out to imply his guilt.

So that one person who wrote the facebook post goes against your beliefs. Ok deal with it I guess? I am as libertarian as they come. Which means I will take the good with the bad, but will not tell another what they should or should not be saying. That is called censorship even if at a very small degree.

I frankly did not take it seriously and I am and FSU fan for Christ's sake. I think you are reading too much into these kinds of posts.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize he was accused of r*pe! If having a baby out of wedlock is a crime there wouldn't be 120 plus FBS teams; I can guarantee you that!

Why don't you go back and read what I was responding to before making a retarded statement defending someone I'm not even trying to scrutinize.

wake_is_great

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote they should. It is shameless and it is wrong, but once again this is ultimately a libertarian governed place by the standards of the community as a whole. You could show some class and take it down yourself, but I am gonna guess that aint happening.

Then call Meggs classless as well as he leaked the DNA results to the media. I will leave the judgement to the community, call me classless if you please

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then call Meggs classless as well as he leaked the DNA results to the media. I will leave the judgement to the community, call me classless if you please

Posting an accusation that has no factual evidence supporting that theory yet should get you benched for the season, bro. Sorry. :laugh3:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on that. I think it was bs they were leaked too.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting an accusation that has no factual evidence supporting that theory yet should get you benched for the season, bro. Sorry. :laugh3:

You aint got to bench for the season, in fact Id love to see him back just in time for the NCG.

Preferably having been cleared. Once again, this isnt just about FSU it's about this entire sport even if some folks havent realized it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aint got to bench for the season, in fact Id love to see him back just in time for the NCG.

So just bench him until the courts can prove he did nothing wrong?

Isn't that considering someone guilty until proven innocent with no factual basis to consider him guilty?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So lose three games of playtime at real speed when you are going to have people head hunting you? Think that will not have an effect on him? He wears a no contact jersey in practice. How is he going to go for 6 1/2 weeks with nobody trying to sack him and then come into 1 game and be exactly the same?