• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde was suspended because of Aaron Hernandez and for Meyer to try and look good to some degree.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde was suspended because of Aaron Hernandez and for Meyer to try and look good to some degree.
Hyde was suspended because the team was told that if they put themselves in bad situations they will have to pay. Hyde being suspended had zero to do with Hernandez.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde was suspended because the team was told that if they put themselves in bad situations they will have to pay. Hyde being suspended had zero to do with Hernandez.
Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I never saw you call Winston a ho when it came out his defense was this was all consentual and he had a GF, but still slept with this girl. Yet, you do that right away when they test her underwear for a second person's DNA. Either way, there is no reason for that. It doesn't bring anything to the case and makes it look like you're blaming the victim.

There is no room for it. Period.

:clap:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone, maybe someone like Jimbo or Bobby Bowden, needs to come out and tell the FSU fan base to stay classy and preferably to just shut up about this issue for now. The things that are being spun out about this girl by a lot of FSU fans right now are almost unforgivable. They are making the school look bad and they are making college football look bad. I havent seen it here, which is a huge credit to the FSU fans here, but all over the internet right now they are plainly being shameless.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone, maybe someone like Jimbo or Bobby Bowden, needs to come out and tell the FSU fan base to stay classy and preferably to just shut up about this issue for now. The things that are being spun out about this girl by a lot of FSU fans right now are almost unforgivable. They are making the school look bad and they are making college football look bad. I havent seen it here, which is a huge credit to the FSU fans here, but all over the internet right now they are plainly being shameless.

Most of those classless fans you see on the internet are actual students. Which makes it even worse. But the internet is full of trolls whether they are FSU fans or not. The worst ones I have seen have been the women fans.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Local news went up and interviewed fsu students on campus. Dont know how bad they manipulated the material they got, but the ones they showed were pretty aweful. They were all feeling so bad for jameis, and condemning the girl. The reporter implied not one person interviewed showed any compassion for the girl. Im sure the truth was stretched, but not a great way to represent your school.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This situation was predictable. I know if this was happening at Alabama we'd have some people acting this way as well. But, in all honesty, this was another reason why I thought they should just go ahead and bench Jameis and hope that helped calm the storm a little bit. It's like any scandal, the process of details emerging is a lot of times more damaging than the scandal itself and these types of reactions are a lot of the reason why. I would want Alabama fans in this situation to remember we are BAMA fans and that comes before any individual.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think there are many fanbases that would act much better if circumstances were similar at their school of choice.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there are many fanbases that would act much better if circumstances were similar at their school of choice.

I dont disagree, it's something about sports culture and idol worship period in our country. Priorities, folks.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This situation was predictable. I know if this was happening at Alabama we'd have some people acting this way as well. But, in all honesty, this was another reason why I thought they should just go ahead and bench Jameis and hope that helped calm the storm a little bit. It's like any scandal, the process of details emerging is a lot of times more damaging than the scandal itself and these types of reactions are a lot of the reason why. I would want Alabama fans in this situation to remember we are BAMA fans and that comes before any individual.

I'm good with everything except the Bold print. If/when jameis is charged; that's the time to think about benching a player.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's remember we are talking about benching him, not suspending him or expelling him or throwing him in prison without a trial. - Only benching him. - It aint that dramatic of a step when the situation is considered.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's remember we are talking about benching him, not suspending him or expelling him or throwing him in prison without a trial. - Only benching him. - It aint that dramatic of a step when the situation is considered.

It would be a PR nightmare for the university. The instant he was benched it would be inferred that the coaching staff and university believe him to be guilty with no evidence showing he is.

Basically it is a rock and a hard place. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a PR nightmare for the university. The instant he was benched it would be inferred that the coaching staff and university believe him to be guilty with no evidence showing he is.

Basically it is a rock and a hard place. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I dont agree with that. You come out and say it was becoming a distraction and leave it at that. I dont think people are dumb enough to think because he got benched he is guilty of r*pe. BTW......It's already a PR nightmare and not getting better.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think fsu should wait until some one credible accuses him of a crime before they punish him. :L

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benching him would be retarded.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU needs to take the Auburn all in approach. Nothing to be gained by benching or suspending him.

Hell trial won't go for months. Might as well ride that horse into the ground