• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to WCTV in Tallahassee a 2nd person has given a DNA sample to be tested. Sounds like there is another person. Also their is a 3rd witness to the alleged attack. THis must be why they are not making a decision today.
Holy crap how many people was this Ho sleeping with and why in the hell does she just have one pair of underwear she never washes...that's just nasty.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap how many people was this Ho sleeping with and why in the hell does she just have one pair of underwear she never washes...that's just nasty.

Hey, let's not go calling people names and this all could've happened with in the same day. If you're going to call her a ho, you have to call Winston a ho.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Do we know what the third witness is saying?

Not that I can find. But supposedly(aka rumors/innuendo/whatever you want to call it) is that the 2nd DNA sample and 3rd witness is the alleged victim's roommate. Not how true that is.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need for this kind of shit.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, let's not go calling people names and this all could've happened with in the same day. If you're going to call her a ho, you have to call Winston a ho.
Winston is a ho...no double standard here. Plus if it did happen within the same day then ho definitely applies how does it not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for this kind of shit.
Whatever if they are taking DNA from multiple sources then its no crime to make a little fun of that fact. If you aren't able to laugh at a few jokes then stop reading them.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston is a ho...no double standard here. Plus if it did happen within the same day then ho definitely applies how does it not?

But I never saw you call Winston a ho when it came out his defense was this was all consentual and he had a GF, but still slept with this girl. Yet, you do that right away when they test her underwear for a second person's DNA. Either way, there is no reason for that. It doesn't bring anything to the case and makes it look like you're blaming the victim.

There is no room for it. Period.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever if they are taking DNA from multiple sources then its no crime to make a little fun of that fact. If you aren't able to laugh at a few jokes then stop reading them.

In no way did that come across as a joke so stop trying to push it off as one.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no way did that come across as a joke so stop trying to push it off as one.
1. I'm telling you right now it was a joke and you can either accept that or don't its not my issue.
2. Personally I have moved from the view that she is a victim and instead has falsely accused Winston if I am wrong then I will return and apologize I've no issue with that.

So no one gets the wrong impression sexual assault is no laughing matter and that is something I do take seriously. However as more facts come out it looks to me like it was a spurned lover who was trying to blackmail Winston into a relationship so I think if anyone has a claim to be called a victim it is Winston. Now to that end having a girlfriend and sleeping around on her well he kinda made his own bed on that one. Hope he gets cleared and this goes away.

I'm not sure why you guys are getting bent out of shape with me but thats your choice.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I'm telling you right now it was a joke and you can either accept that or don't its not my issue.
2. Personally I have moved from the view that she is a victim and instead has falsely accused Winston if I am wrong then I will return and apologize I've no issue with that.

So no one gets the wrong impression sexual assault is no laughing matter and that is something I do take seriously. However as more facts come out it looks to me like it was a spurned lover who was trying to blackmail Winston into a relationship so I think if anyone has a claim to be called a victim it is Winston. Now to that end having a girlfriend and sleeping around on her well he kinda made his own bed on that one. Hope he gets cleared and this goes away.

I'm not sure why you guys are getting bent out of shape with me but thats your choice.

Because you're doing the same thing that I get pissed off about for the media doing and that's coming to a conclusion before all facts are known and labeling people based on that. Your joke was a poor one in my opinion.

If that's what you believed happened, that's fine. I want to believe that's what happened also, but we just don't know right now.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He suspended him three games "for conduct not representative of this football program or this university."

Not because he was under investigation. Therefore, you are wrong implying that the suspension was because he was under investigation.

Ohio State's Carlos Hyde suspended at least three games - ESPN

Please show me where Winston has done any of that.

They didn't know what he did. They suspended him indefintely before they knew anything.
About what happened

Keep being wrong. It's a good look for you.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're doing the same thing that I get pissed off about for the media doing and that's coming to a conclusion before all facts are known and labeling people based on that. Your joke was a poor one in my opinion.

If that's what you believed happened, that's fine. I want to believe that's what happened also, but we just don't know right now.
I get your nerves are raw trust me I lived through with Cam Newton so I can relate. No hard feelings and the joke was lame no one bats 1000.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your nerves are raw trust me I lived through with Cam Newton so I can relate. No hard feelings and the joke was lame no one bats 1000.

You cannot not compare the Cam Newton thing to this sarcasm

It's not that my nerves are raw about just this incident. It's anytime someone has a r*pe accusation put on them, they are almost automatically labeled a rapist by the media and the majority. The fact that ESPN has to keep reminding us that none of the stuff that has come out proves nothing and that Winston is still innocent says a lot about our culture.

Either way :suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just found this quote from Meyer himself.

"(Hyde's) punishment was because he didn't walk away."

Carlos Hyde of Ohio State Buckeyes suspended for at least 3 games - ESPN

Looks like you were wrong all along in that he was suspended from the games for having a criminal investigation.

Isn't a criminal investigation going on with Winston?

Meyer came back and finalized the suspension because of that, but he was dismissed indefinitely prior to finding out all the information.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't a criminal investigation going on with Winston?

Meyer came back and finalized the suspension because of that, but he was dismissed indefinitely prior to finding out all the information.

He was dismissed during the offseason. That is a big difference than during the season. Not to mention, there was evidence that Hyde did something wrong or caused trouble in his investigation (the only reason it was dropped was because the girl didn't want to press charges).

Also, there was a code of conduct investigation going by the school as mentioned in your first story, which means the school knew something about and it was enough for them to open up an investigation.

There is nothing of the sort happening here.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was dismissed during the offseason. That is a big difference than during the season. Not to mention, there was evidence that Hyde did something wrong or caused trouble in his investigation (the only reason it was dropped was because the girl didn't want to press charges).

Also, there was a code of conduct investigation going by the school as mentioned in your first story, which means the school knew something about and it was enough for them to open up an investigation.

There is nothing of the sort happening here.

The evidence was not even seen by Meyer prior to them dismissing him from the team.

Meyer even said he hadn't seen the video several days after the story broke.