• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this is that she did not identify Winston that day as the assailant. Her description was way off. She did not identify Winston until a month later. That is where most FSU fans have a problem.

Neither person involved should be being dragged through the mud. Everyone should just let the SA do his job and make a decision. Until then everyone on both sides should chill out.

DNA tests show they had sex so maybe she can't describe him while he's laying down? :noidea:

Your above comments is what I said earlier. I originally thought it was mistaken identity because of the rumor about her description but when the DNA tests showed they had sex and all of a sudden a quiet Winston's team felt it necessary to finally say something. His attorney knew it was coming out, so he holds press conference saying tests prove nothing because the sex was consensual which is what every rapist's defense says when they are tied to the victim through DNA. Throw in the fact the TPD told her that Tallahassee was a big football team and her life would be turned upside down if she pressed charges makes me think different then you. I would just like the truth to result in the proper outcome, no matter what that is.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DNA tests show they had sex so maybe she can't describe him while he's laying down? :noidea:

Your above comments is what I said earlier. I originally thought it was mistaken identity because of the rumor about her description but when the DNA tests showed they had sex and all of a sudden a quiet Winston's team felt it necessary to finally say something. His attorney knew it was coming out, so he holds press conference saying tests prove nothing because the sex was consensual which is what every rapist's defense says when they are tied to the victim through DNA. Throw in the fact the TPD told her that Tallahassee was a big football team and her life would be turned upside down if she pressed charges makes me think different then you. I would just like the truth to result in the proper outcome, no matter what that is.

All of a sudden Winston's team was quiet? They have been quiet throughout this entire thing. From December all the way until now. Except for the DNA leaks and speaking out about that. They have been consistent throughout this entire thing. The voluntary DNA given and the fact that the affidavits they took immediately once his attorney found out about it.

TO the supposed threat by the TPD. GO through this thread or the other Winston thread and I spoke with 3 people I personally know in law enforcement about the allegations. I even gave them a printed version of the family's statement from earlier this week. All of them stated that the statement was most likely taken out of context by the family. It is standard protocol for a detective to tell the victim what will happen when these types of cases go public. Even Yeodonie on this board who is in law enforcement stated the same. He said without the body language of the detective it is hard to say it was a threat and not the normal SOP.

The use of the word rapist shows that you believe him to be. If he is I will say it for the umpteenth time. IF he is guilty cut his nuts off and nail them to the wall. If he is innocent(Notice this word) then she should be held accountable too. Along with her family and attorney.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found this article from last night on USA Today. I will link the article. Can someone please explain this line in the article for me?

"Carroll questioned why the Tallahassee Police Department did not inform her or her client when Winston was identified as a suspect."

Why would the TPD have to inform the alleged victim or her attorney when the alleged victim was the one who identified Winston? Would that not be knowledge that the alleged victim and her attorney would have known since they gave it to police?

Alleged victim's attorney makes new statement on Jameis Winston

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to check your facts. Warrick and Coles were charged with a Felony Grand Theft. The transaction was a total of $412.38 of clothing that the clerk discounted down to $21.49. Not shoplifting. It was dropped to the misdemeanor of shoplifting.

Here is what constitutes Grand Theft in the 3rd Degree in FL.

(c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:
1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.
2. Valued at $5,000 or more, but less than $10,000.
3. Valued at $10,000 or more, but less than $20,000.
4. A will, codicil, or other testamentary instrument.
5. A firearm.
6. A motor vehicle, except as provided in paragraph (a).
7. Any commercially farmed animal, including any animal of the equine, bovine, or swine class or other grazing animal; a bee colony of a registered beekeeper; and aquaculture species raised at a certified aquaculture facility. If the property stolen is aquaculture species raised at a certified aquaculture facility, then a $10,000 fine shall be imposed.
8. Any fire extinguisher.
9. Any amount of citrus fruit consisting of 2,000 or more individual pieces of fruit.
10. Taken from a designated construction site identified by the posting of a sign as provided for in s. 810.09(2)(d).
11. Any stop sign.
12. Anhydrous ammonia.
13. Any amount of a controlled substance as defined in s. 893.02. Notwithstanding any other law, separate judgments and sentences for theft of a controlled substance under this subparagraph and for any applicable possession of controlled substance offense under s. 893.13 or trafficking in controlled substance offense under s. 893.135 may be imposed when all such offenses involve the same amount or amounts of a controlled substance.

Oh oh! :shocked::shocked: I should take that outta' the garage.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found this article from last night on USA Today. I will link the article. Can someone please explain this line in the article for me?

"Carroll questioned why the Tallahassee Police Department did not inform her or her client when Winston was identified as a suspect."

Why would the TPD have to inform the alleged victim or her attorney when the alleged victim was the one who identified Winston? Would that not be knowledge that the alleged victim and her attorney would have known since they gave it to police?

Here is the link for their statement that they released Friday evening.

http://www.cbssports.com/images/col...ate-New-Statement-Attorney-Jameis-Winston.pdf

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The entire article basically says what I said beside you pointing out: Carroll questioned why the Tallahassee Police Department did not inform her or her client when Winston was identified as a suspect.

I would think that is the language used in the legal system. I can say anything I want but until THEY (police) decide he is a suspect it doesn't matter. So why did they include Winston and his team on the status of the ongoing investigation and not the victim's?

You're an FSU fan and are going to defend your team and players under this situation and I understand that but as they say, there is something rotten in Denmark (Tallahassee)!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire article basically says what I said beside you pointing out: Carroll questioned why the Tallahassee Police Department did not inform her or her client when Winston was identified as a suspect.

I would think that is the language used in the legal system. I can say anything I want but until THEY (police) decide he is a suspect it doesn't matter. So why did they include Winston and his team on the status of the ongoing investigation and not the victim's?

You're an FSU fan and are going to defend your team and players under this situation and I understand that but as they say, there is something rotten in Denmark (Tallahassee)!

If the TPD did something then hang them too. TPD has such a bad reputation anyways. They have had so many lawsuits and sanctions placed against them.

I posed the question because if it is just legal speak that is fine. But I find the wording odd when they gave the identification to the police. I guess had I been writing the statement it would have read as such.

Why did the TPD not question the man that the victim identified as her attacker after she spoke with them? Wording is everything I guess.

I have no idea and neither do you if there is something fishy going on(only speculation and innuendo being given). I also linked their statement in which the attorney says she sent a letter to the detective that all correspondence needs to go through her. If that is the case I am sure the attorney would have that letter saved and can release that to back up her claim that she did this.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
65dd59e3-8963-4b83-95c2-50e30be60a8c_innocent-wide.jpg

FSU Fans, :nono:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
65dd59e3-8963-4b83-95c2-50e30be60a8c_innocent-wide.jpg

FSU Fans, :nono:

You are really searching to make your narrative fit. I still cannot find ANYWHERE that stated there were 50 people chanting what you said the rumor was. And I have been all over every FSU site out there.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really searching to make your narrative fit. I still cannot find ANYWHERE that stated there were 50 people chanting what you said the rumor was. And I have been all over every FSU site out there.

Actually, that came from FSU fans on the site you linked to the other day and they were quite proud of it. But, what's my 'narrative' again? Read Pat Forde's column this morning, he explains that picture.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The young woman in the front row behind the Florida State bench was persistent.
"Sign the jersey, Jameis!" she yelled repeatedly at Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, who stood about 20 feet away.

She clutched a garnet No. 5 jersey with "Jay-boo" – Winston's nickname – on the back. A pen was in her right hand. She wore a black peekaboo top that showed plenty of cleavage, and garnet pants. The No. 2-ranked, undefeated Seminoles were putting the finishing touches on an 80-14 demolition of Idaho, and the only remaining drama in Doak Campbell Stadium was whether the woman was going to get her jersey signed.

"I know you hear me!" she yelled at Winston, who indeed looked her way but never took a step in her direction. "Pleeeease!"

A guy next to her had his own No. 5 jersey, with the word "Innocent" on the back.

"Jay-boo, baby!" he yelled. "Give us some love over here! We're students! The students are behind you!" Neither the man nor woman wanted to give their names when asked. But they gladly gave their opinion of the controversy swirling around Florida State's star quarterback.

Jameis Winston signs autographs after the Seminoles' 80-14 win over Idaho.
"We've looked at everything that's been released," the woman said. "We're confident he's innocent."

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that came from FSU fans on the site you linked to the other day and they were quite proud of it. But, what's my 'narrative' again? Read Pat Forde's column this morning, he explains that picture.

THe narrative you have pushed is that every FSU fan is out to get the girl and be damned if all of the facts are not out. That photo shows one single guy who wasted 80 bucks to ruin a jersey for his opinion. That is not indicative of the entirety of FSU fans, alumns, faculty, or the town of Tallahassee.

You got that photo from Tomahawknation? I am in every thread there and that photo is nowhere to be found. The only other site I linked to was WCTV the tv station in Tallahassee and that photo is not on there either. If you are speaking about that acg site I never linked that one because it is utter garbage. Literally like being in high school.

PM me the link of the site if you want to. I have no problem looking at it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The young woman in the front row behind the Florida State bench was persistent.
"Sign the jersey, Jameis!" she yelled repeatedly at Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, who stood about 20 feet away.

She clutched a garnet No. 5 jersey with "Jay-boo" – Winston's nickname – on the back. A pen was in her right hand. She wore a black peekaboo top that showed plenty of cleavage, and garnet pants. The No. 2-ranked, undefeated Seminoles were putting the finishing touches on an 80-14 demolition of Idaho, and the only remaining drama in Doak Campbell Stadium was whether the woman was going to get her jersey signed.

"I know you hear me!" she yelled at Winston, who indeed looked her way but never took a step in her direction. "Pleeeease!"

A guy next to her had his own No. 5 jersey, with the word "Innocent" on the back.

"Jay-boo, baby!" he yelled. "Give us some love over here! We're students! The students are behind you!" Neither the man nor woman wanted to give their names when asked. But they gladly gave their opinion of the controversy swirling around Florida State's star quarterback.

Jameis Winston signs autographs after the Seminoles' 80-14 win over Idaho.
"We've looked at everything that's been released," the woman said. "We're confident he's innocent."

OK again 2 people cannot speak for the entirety of an institution. You know that. Guess what he did not go anywhere near them either. So what is the point?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe narrative you have pushed is that every FSU fan is out to get the girl and be damned if all of the facts are not out. That photo shows one single guy who wasted 80 bucks to ruin a jersey for his opinion. That is not indicative of the entirety of FSU fans, alumns, faculty, or the town of Tallahassee.

You got that photo from Tomahawknation? I am in every thread there and that photo is nowhere to be found. The only other site I linked to was WCTV the tv station in Tallahassee and that photo is not on there either. If you are speaking about that acg site I never linked that one because it is utter garbage. Literally like being in high school.

PM me the link of the site if you want to. I have no problem looking at it.

That photo came from Pat Forde's column.

Y! SPORTS

And you can be delusional all you want to, but by their own actions FSU fans are making themselves look terrible. It might not be all or even most, but you have to understand how this looks to everyone else. Theyre making the situation worse for their own school. You can try to pin it on everyone else instead but that shit aint flying.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That photo came from Pat Forde's column.

Y! SPORTS

And you can be delusional all you want to, but by their own actions FSU fans are making themselves look terrible. It might not be all or even most, but you have to understand how this looks to everyone else. Theyre making the situation worse for their own school. You can try to pin it on everyone else instead but that shit aint flying.

I know where the phot came from because I read the article. The part that you left out in your copy and paste is this.

"After the game, Winston was one of the last players off the field. He signed plenty of autographs – but not the jerseys that were held up behind the bench. He posed for a picture with a cheerleader on either side of him. He slapped hands with the fans, who roared their approval as he left the arena and disappeared into the locker room. He soaked in the moment."

I am not being delusional by any means. I understand 100% that there are jackass fans in every fanbase and guess what. That ONE PHOT does not depict the entirety of the fan base OR even a significant portion of it. Unless there were another 30k of those type of jerseys at the games.

You really are stretching to make it seem that the whole FSU fan base is like that.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK again 2 people cannot speak for the entirety of an institution. You know that. Guess what he did not go anywhere near them either. So what is the point?

What level does the behavior of even some FSU fans have to get to before someone comes out and condemns it from FSU? I mean, you wont even condemn it and instead insist it is no big deal because it is just students and a few fans........or it just a few people online. However, this is all the general public is getting to see. It's not only humiliating for FSU it is giving all of CFB a bad rap.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What level does the behavior of even some FSU fans have to get to before someone comes out and condemns it from FSU? I mean, you wont even condemn it and instead insist it is no big deal because it is just students and a few fans........or it just a few people online. However, this is all the general public is getting to see. It's not only humiliating for FSU it is giving all of CFB a bad rap.

So calling them jackasses and douchebags is not condemning it? Okie Dokie. I am not a spokesperson for FSU. I will call individuals jackasses for their actions, but that is all I can do.

And please stop with the giving CFB a bad rap. CFB has had a bad wrap LONG before this ever came up. Concussions, payments, tattoos, child ******ation, and so on. This is not going to do anymore than what the others have done.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUmanager

I do want to commend you! You have defended his right to trial and innocent until proven guilty. We all know that is the American way in theory but it's like I said using the Auburn players robbing the students at gunpoint. They were entitled to a fair trial but the evidence was overwhelming and they were kicked off the team. This is not quite the same but it does illustrate that it isn't as black and white you are using for Winston's defense. However, the reason I want to commend you is it is obvious you want the truth to come out and you have not gotten personal with anyone on the other side of this argument and that earns my respect! Thanks and go 'Noles! I hope we play in the NC game and Winston is cleared and playing!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...

For the record Alabama had 4 players kicked off the team for beating and robbing a student before any trial but the evidence was there and they were gone. I don't want Auburn fans to think I'm singling them out.