• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So calling them jackasses and douchebags is not condemning it? Okie Dokie. I am not a spokesperson for FSU. I will call individuals jackasses for their actions, but that is all I can do.

And please stop with the giving CFB a bad rap. CFB has had a bad wrap LONG before this ever came up. Concussions, payments, tattoos, child ******ation, and so on. This is not going to do anymore than what the others have done.

Oh there has been plenty of scandals before and a BIG PART of the problem is how homer fans react to it and make it possible for it to continue.

You are not a representative of FSU, however a representative of FSU desperately needs to come out and say knock this bs off. I dont understand why anyone would even argue with that. What's the point in arguing with it? What do you gain? It's pointless. And I explained to you last night why they should do that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUmanager

I do want to commend you! You have defended his right to trial and innocent until proven guilty. We all know that is the American way in theory but it's like I said using the Auburn players robbing the students at gunpoint. They were entitled to a fair trial but the evidence was overwhelming and they were kicked off the team. This is not quite the same but it does illustrate that it isn't as black and white you are using for Winston's defense. However, the reason I want to commend you is it is obvious you want the truth to come out and you have not gotten personal with anyone on the other side of this argument and that earns my respect! Thanks and go 'Noles! I hope we play in the NC game and Winston is cleared and playing!!!

I have no reason to get personal because I do not know Winston personally. I am not invested in that matter.

My "defense" of him is for EVERYONE on the two sides of accusations to allow the SA to do his job and make a decision either way. That is all anyone can do. Since we know very little.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there has been plenty of scandals before and a BIG PART of the problem is how homer fans react to it and make it possible for it to continue.

You are not a representative of FSU, however a representative of FSU desperately needs to come out and say knock this bs off. I dont understand why anyone would even argue with that. What's the point in arguing with it? What do you gain? It's pointless. And I explained to you last night why they should do that.

Well that is your opinion. Ok we have that out of the way. The university can come out and random individuals to stop, but what is that going to do? Nothing whatsoever. That is my point as it was yesterday and the day before. All it does is give another headline for writers to write about.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is your opinion. Ok we have that out of the way. The university can come out and random individuals to stop, but what is that going to do? Nothing whatsoever. That is my point as it was yesterday and the day before. All it does is give another headline for writers to write about.

It is gonna draw a line in the sand and say FSU as an institution finds such behavior to be unacceptable. This aint complicated shit.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also...

For the record Alabama had 4 players kicked off the team for beating and robbing a student before any trial but the evidence was there and they were gone. I don't want Auburn fans to think I'm singling them out.

I did not know that Auburn or Bama players did that.

But let's look at the other player suspended or kicked off by Jimbo Fisher. Greg Reid for two misdemeanor pot charges Booted. He was an all American too. Greg Dent this year. Cannot remember the kids name, but he was a 5 star freshman CB from Miami who stole a motorcycle. Gone before charges were officially filed because he admitted it.

If the evidence is there then kick the player off or suspend him. I have no problem with that, but at this moment it is a he said/she said case and hard to make a decision without the evidence.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have made the same statement by putting him on the bench, but let's face it when it comes right down to it the #1 concern is football right here and now and not much else. Shamelessly too.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gonna draw a line in the sand and say FSU as an institution finds such behavior to be unacceptable. This aint complicated shit.

And you are missing the other side of that supposed uncomplicated issue. It will give license for writers to make more headlines when there are already enough out there with NO statements from the university. Just because you do not agree with what they are doing or not doing does not make you correct and them wrong. It is an opinion and they all differ. Leave it at that.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know that Auburn or Bama players did that.

But let's look at the other player suspended or kicked off by Jimbo Fisher. Greg Reid for two misdemeanor pot charges Booted. He was an all American too. Greg Dent this year. Cannot remember the kids name, but he was a 5 star freshman CB from Miami who stole a motorcycle. Gone before charges were officially filed because he admitted it.

If the evidence is there then kick the player off or suspend him. I have no problem with that, but at this moment it is a he said/she said case and hard to make a decision without the evidence.

Once the DNA came out the scales were tipped, it affirmed he was with her and at the scene of the crime and at minimum he took part in irresponsible behavior that has had a negative impact at least on the image of the university in a major way. - Yet again something it seems to me is absurd to dispute without putting blinders on.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are missing the other side of that supposed uncomplicated issue. It will give license for writers to make more headlines when there are already enough out there with NO statements from the university. Just because you do not agree with what they are doing or not doing does not make you correct and them wrong. It is an opinion and they all differ. Leave it at that.

The headlines are out there already and the only kind of headline that could come directly from that would be POSITIVE and not NEGATIVE for the university.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the DNA came out the scales were tipped, it affirmed he was with her and at the scene of the crime and at minimum he took part in irresponsible behavior that has had a negative impact at least on the image of the university in a major way. - Yet again something it seems to me is absurd to dispute without putting blinders on.

See you have already convicted him so I think we are finished. Notice your wording in the bold. Nowhere have you used the word alleged which is ACTUALLY what this is. An alleged crime.

The underlined is just funny to me. irresponsible behavior. That is a staple of most college kids. Unprotected sex, drinking, parties, and so on. Are you expecting every student whether an athlete or not to be a saint and stay at home every night?

You can say I am putting blinders on all you like, but that is your opinion. You seem to think that your opinion has more validity or weight to it than anyone else's. That would be incorrect at every single level. Have your opinion which is fine, but do not try to claim it as correct. The reason why is because it is based on preconceived notions and personal prejudices(not against FSU or Winston just in general). It is not based on objectivity because NO opinions are.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you have already convicted him so I think we are finished. Notice your wording in the bold. Nowhere have you used the word alleged which is ACTUALLY what this is. An alleged crime.

The underlined is just funny to me. irresponsible behavior. That is a staple of most college kids. Unprotected sex, drinking, parties, and so on. Are you expecting every student whether an athlete or not to be a saint and stay at home every night?

You can say I am putting blinders on all you like, but that is your opinion. You seem to think that your opinion has more validity or weight to it than anyone else's. That would be incorrect at every single level. Have your opinion which is fine, but do not try to claim it as correct. The reason why is because it is based on preconceived notions and personal prejudices(not against FSU or Winston just in general). It is not based on objectivity because NO opinions are.

Youre making excuses. Youre using stereotypes of people that age to justify his behavior and that is bullshit. And yes it is my opinion that condemning lunatics in the FSU fan base could only reflect positively on FSU and not negatively. How could it be seen negatively?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre making excuses. Youre using stereotypes of people that age to justify his behavior and that is bullshit. And yes it is my opinion that condemning lunatics in the FSU fan base could only reflect positively on FSU and not negatively. How could it be seen negatively?

Really I am making excuses? No what I am stating are known facts of college kids. If you did not do that then good for you. I know that I did and every person I know that went to college did the same. My god you must have been a saint your whole life if think I am making excuses for him going to clubs, parties, having sex, and so on.

Dude I cannot do this anymore because YOU will not address my last post in which YOU have already convicted him with your own words. Along with convicting the university based upon your opinion. I am out.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but the DNA proves he was there and he has admitted via his attorney to being there himself and taking part. That part isnt in dispute anymore.

Im talking about the "irresponsible" behavior part. Lets let the law decide on that..........?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about the "irresponsible" behavior part. Lets let the law decide on that..........?

Screwing around with some girl who has been drinking at 2am in the morning supposedly with your buddies hanging around is irresponsible. Hell! Ive been in the same situation myself before at people's homes and at bars and I give them my phone # and tell them to call me tomorrow if they want to. I think that's what any guy with some brains does in that circumstance.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in a college town in Troy, Alabama. You can hit the bars or frat parties there any night of the week and find some drunk girl you can screw. That dont mean you should.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston Arrested!

It sure could happen, :lol:. Duke heads to the ACC Championship as the newest "America's Team"!!! And I have all the Duke lawyers in Florida working on it right now. C'mon dammit.:flypig: