• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Was he following the rules the tOSU has? Are the university rules tOSU different than at FSU? That is the question I pose to you.

And by the way I never said a word about Hyde and his "issue". I wait until all the facts come out before passing judgment.

You said every coach would wait until there are charges.

Urban didn't , so you are wrong.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I tell you, doing so not only compromises your chances at the NCG but will hurt FSU's image even more.

I assure you if this was Alabama's qb I would be saying the same thing. Somethings are more important than football, and I dont say that too often.

How does playing him make the chances greater that FSU does not make the NCG? None of you have seen Maguire play besides this past weekend if you watched that blowout game. I watched him play in the spring and on practice video. The kid is accurate and can run like hell. I have no problem with him not starting.

All benching Winston does is give more crap for people to speculate about. Playing him shows that he has confidence and believes him. Hard line to walk. Make him look guilty by sitting him or shoqing confidence in him.

TO each their own.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys have good intentions defending both your program and your player, but I am certain it will be better for your program if you draw a line right now and bench him. He should understand even if he is innocent that sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and make a decision based upon it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said every coach would wait until there are charges.

Urban didn't , so you are wrong.

Ummm. Carlos was arrested. Hence his suspension. So yeah I am correct. FSU rules are that if you are arrested you are suspended for 1 or more games depending on the cause of the arrest. If you are charged or arrested for a FELONY you are indefinitely suspended.

Sounds like tOSU has the same policy.

Examples for FSU are Greg Reid, James Wilder Jr, Greg Dent(felony charge and arrest), Peter Warrick. The arrest is a cause for a suspension like Carlos Hyde. The length of the suspension depends on what the charge is for. Sounds like tOSU has the same rule as FSU.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does playing him make the chances greater that FSU does not make the NCG? None of you have seen Maguire play besides this past weekend if you watched that blowout game. I watched him play in the spring and on practice video. The kid is accurate and can run like hell. I have no problem with him not starting.

All benching Winston does is give more crap for people to speculate about. Playing him shows that he has confidence and believes him. Hard line to walk. Make him look guilty by sitting him or shoqing confidence in him.

TO each their own.

Because if he continues to play and then is suspended later FSU has no body of work for the voters to go off of without him......and if there is another undefeated team then they get bumped. It isnt complicated.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys have good intentions defending both your program and your player, but I am certain it will be better for your program if you draw a line right now and bench him. He should understand even if he is innocent that sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture and make a decision based upon it.

As long as Jimbo Fisher is following the rules that are laid out by the university I have no problem. If he were to be showing favoritism then I would have a problem.

What is the bigger picture you speak of? If he is adamant that he is innocent and is found to be then why should the coach bench him? Due to publicity? That is not a reason to do it. For any team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if he continues to play and then is suspended later FSU has no body of work for the voters to go off of without him......and if there is another undefeated team then they get bumped. It isnt complicated.

That is speculation. The other teams have such a large gap to make up I am not sure that would happen.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Jimbo Fisher is following the rules that are laid out by the university I have no problem. If he were to be showing favoritism then I would have a problem.

What is the bigger picture you speak of? If he is adamant that he is innocent and is found to be then why should the coach bench him? Due to publicity? That is not a reason to do it. For any team.

Because if he is found guilty and FSU doesnt bench him you're program is going to be a punchline for the next 20 years. That should be more important to you than one individual player.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if he is found guilty and FSU doesnt bench him you're program is going to be a punchline for the next 20 years. That should be more important to you than one individual player.

If he is found innocent FSU will still be a punchline. As long as JF is following the rules that are laid out by FSU there is nothing more he should do.

20 yrs have gone by and it is still Free Shoe U. No matter what happens the punchlines will be there.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have way more confidence in your situation than I would.

If it happens it happens. Nothing can be done about it. Win the games and see where the cards lay. If not the NCG then the BCS Orange Bowl.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youve got soft opponents left on your schedule; What do you lose by benching him? Now, how bad is it if you dont bench him and charges are filed between now and bowl season?

This isnt a hard decision.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is found innocent FSU will still be a punchline. As long as JF is following the rules that are laid out by FSU there is nothing more he should do.

20 yrs have gone by and it is still Free Shoe U. No matter what happens the punchlines will be there.

Free shoes and r*pe arent quite in the same category.

Having spent time in Tallahassee my biggest concern might be losing some of them pretty little things that go there more than one QB.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm. Carlos was arrested. Hence his suspension. So yeah I am correct. FSU rules are that if you are arrested you are suspended for 1 or more games depending on the cause of the arrest. If you are charged or arrested for a FELONY you are indefinitely suspended.

Sounds like tOSU has the same policy.

Examples for FSU are Greg Reid, James Wilder Jr, Greg Dent(felony charge and arrest), Peter Warrick. The arrest is a cause for a suspension like Carlos Hyde. The length of the suspension depends on what the charge is for. Sounds like tOSU has the same rule as FSU.

Odds are you are wasting your time on this one.

All he knows is you are ranked above his team and he desperately wants to get ass pounded by bama. I wouldnt get finger cramps over it. :suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are you are wasting your time on this one.

All he knows is you are ranked above his team and he desperately wants to get ass pounded by bama. I wouldnt get finger cramps over it. :suds:

I find it funny that he does not understand that being arrested means they are processing you under a charge. They are not formal charges, but they are charges that they book you under.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this bitch hot or what?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The accuser's story.

Which part arent you buying? The DNA says there was sexual contact, she reported the crime relatively quickly and went almost immediately for an evaluation. She hasnt tried to get media coverage for herself, she hasnt wrote a book or seemingly to this point have any motivation for accusing him. Let's also remember when she identified him as the perp he was relatively unknown.