• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about that makes you think that it is true? :noidea: I see no evidence presented to me outside of some girl having sex with the most famous on campus college athlete in Tallahassee, then claim someone raped her, then claim Winston raped her when he is half a foot taller than what she originally stated, then she and her PARENTS wait patiently for a YEAR while Tallahassee police sweep everything under the rug and completely turn their heads after telling her to drop it because he plays football? If he raped my daughter.....he would be in jail right now or fucking dead. There is no effing way I wait a YEAR while he squints and smiles on ESPN playing the humble and good natured probable Heisman winner on one of the best looking college football teams (to me at this point) in the last 7 or 8 years. I'm going to need more than a "Jameis Winston raped me" with proof that they had sex at some point to believe that shit.

I want to hear what the witnesses have to say and both of the parties involved stories of what happened to give my real opinion. Shit still sounds fishy as hell to me.

Well generally in such cases that's all the evidence you get. And it isnt exactly unknown that most sexual assault victims never come forward period. Now if she had some plot against him why does she go to the police that same night after they have sex and wait until a month later to identify him? Why not do it right then if she is somehow conspiring against him and take a ride with the police and get him arrested immediately?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds to me like she was nervous about identifying him and by how the police reacted it seems like she had a good reason to feel that way.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds to me like she was nervous about identifying him and by how the police reacted it seems like she had a good reason to feel that way.

If the reports are true that she knew him before the incident then there is no way she could have screwed up the initial description. As they say that dog don't hunt. But to each their own. I have no problem with you giving her the benefit of the doubt.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is worse because most of those posters are current students at FSU. Talk about poor representation.

Did you find my question about the name of the investigating officer? Clayton Fallis.

It's the phonetic pun of his last name, nothing more.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see she loves dat bbc

FBLA_Officers_2009-2010-web.jpg

Racist! Maybe she loves the bfwg in the back row. Erbody gotta work their way up.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That place is a rat fest.

As Captain Dave says. That board is the douchebag of the internet.

Any time you get in a group like that and you try to use deductive reasoning and not group think it goes bad. I don't even hot the Oregon board at SportsHoopla. Blind homerism isn't good and we all gave them

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist! Maybe she loves the bfwg in the back row. Erbody gotta work their way up.

I love the white girls that love me it's all gravy baby. Still don't understand that kid with the gold chain on over his collar. Seriously brah?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well generally in such cases that's all the evidence you get. And it isnt exactly unknown that most sexual assault victims never come forward period. Now if she had some plot against him why does she go to the police that same night after they have sex and wait until a month later to identify him? Why not do it right then if she is somehow conspiring against him and take a ride with the police and get him arrested immediately?

That little evidence alone should never garner a r*pe conviction. There is NO way to prove that sex was not consensual if that is all the evidence given. I'm not saying she had some serious premeditated plot against him and not saying she didn't. I have no idea. And I know probably a lot more than most about the psyche of the typical r*pe victim and that some of them don't come forward at all. I am more surprised at her parent's and attorney's lack of action than I am her's.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the white girls that love me it's all gravy baby. Still don't understand that kid with the gold chain on over his collar. Seriously brah?

Lmao. A black guy pretending to be a white guy thats pretending to be a black guy. I just broke a few brain cells.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just making sure it was not the rumor. And yes that rumor is out there. I saw the pun, but have left it alone.

Darn. I honestly had no idea about any rumors. But after getting my education on the subject tonight Id bet there are a lot of em right now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows what happened besides the 2 people involved but the story sounds fishy to me.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L not even in the same ball park.......

but to each their own.......... :rollseyes:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm. Carlos was arrested. Hence his suspension. So yeah I am correct. FSU rules are that if you are arrested you are suspended for 1 or more games depending on the cause of the arrest. If you are charged or arrested for a FELONY you are indefinitely suspended.

Sounds like tOSU has the same policy.

Examples for FSU are Greg Reid, James Wilder Jr, Greg Dent(felony charge and arrest), Peter Warrick. The arrest is a cause for a suspension like Carlos Hyde. The length of the suspension depends on what the charge is for. Sounds like tOSU has the same rule as FSU.

Carlos Hyde was never arrested or charged. He was named in the police report as a person of interest.

Ohio State Buckeyes suspend RB Carlos Hyde - ESPN

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Section of a new line on Disney. This is the bottom half of the article with only the accusers lawyer quotes.

Meanwhile, Patricia Carroll, the accuser's Tampa, Fla.-based attorney, said the woman is not seeking financial gain or any other benefits by talking to law enforcement authorities who are investigating the case.

"It is absolutely untrue," Carroll said. "This is a victim of r*pe, which occurred on Dec. 7. She identified this guy sometime in January. This whole situation -- think about it, think about it -- if she wanted to ruin this guy, she would have done it a long time ago."

Carroll said the woman returned to FSU for fall semester and was trying to move on from the incident, until Tallahassee police changed the case from open-inactive to open-active status last week and then referred it to the state attorney's office more than 11 months after the alleged crime was initially reported.

"She's not someone with any interest in ruining the football team," Carroll said. "If this victim was interested in notoriety, why would she have not taken any action all this time? Anyone with a brain can see that. It's ludicrous. It only came out when someone from the press got ahold of this. It's really ruined her life. There's no benefit in this to her whatsoever. She's a good girl, and this is a nightmare. She was trying to move on with her life, and there was no benefit to her."

Just a question to the bold. How would "ruining" be more gratifying before he ever took a snap and was getting all of the praise? Only question. NOT an accusation of the alleged victim.