• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part arent you buying? The DNA says there was sexual contact, she reported the crime relatively quickly and went almost immediately for an evaluation. She hasnt tried to get media coverage for herself, she hasnt wrote a book or seemingly to this point have any motivation for accusing him. Let's also remember when she identified him as the perp he was relatively unknown.

She supposedly knew him before the incident. Why name him as unknown the night of the incident? She stated that she and everyone else had been drinking that night. Her toxicology showed that she had not been drinking. Why the inconsistencies? Then there is the little known fact that Winston's GF was flying in that day. Maybe he told her to bounce and she got pissed? Who knows. Too many assumptions being made as to whether he is guilty or not. Let the SA who I despise do his job either way.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She supposedly knew him before the incident. Why name him as unknown the night of the incident? She stated that she and everyone else had been drinking that night. Her toxicology showed that she had not been drinking. Why the inconsistencies? Then there is the little known fact that Winston's GF was flying in that day. Maybe he told her to bounce and she got pissed? Who knows. Too many assumptions being made as to whether he is guilty or not. Let the SA who I despise do his job either way.

I swear in every sexual assault case the same old tired lines are broke out time and again. - I desperately want to see this police report. Link to it if you have it.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that he does not understand that being arrested means they are processing you under a charge. They are not formal charges, but they are charges that they book you under.

But see, you are actually using brain cells, lol. Kinda funny watching the stupid shit he comes up with as if the voters are hanging on everything he posts to decide on whether or not to punish fsu for a loss that hasnt happened, even if it never does. On his knees prayin and posting madly for a miracle :laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naked Pics of both?

FIFY

Fixed-it-for-you.jpg

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current girlfriend

jameis-winston-girlfriend-1.jpg

Can't find r*pe accuser.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current girlfriend

Can't find r*pe accuser.

I'm not sure on this site's policy on shit like this so I won't directly link it... but the victim's pics are all over the place on collegeleak.com/fsu

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are you are wasting your time on this one.

All he knows is you are ranked above his team and he desperately wants to get ass pounded by bama. I wouldnt get finger cramps over it. :suds:

Once again this cane can follows my every word

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading through that Noles message board it is hard not to hate those people.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current girlfriend

Can't find r*pe accuser.

This is his current GF who plays basketball at Rice. I will not post the pictures of the alleged victim. I have seen them, but I will not do that.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can see she loves dat bbc

FBLA_Officers_2009-2010-web.jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has those kinds of fans too some places, and I despise them even more.

It is worse because most of those posters are current students at FSU. Talk about poor representation.

Did you find my question about the name of the investigating officer? Clayton Fallis.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part arent you buying? The DNA says there was sexual contact, she reported the crime relatively quickly and went almost immediately for an evaluation. She hasn't tried to get media coverage for herself, she hasnt wrote a book or seemingly to this point have any motivation for accusing him. Let's also remember when she identified him as the perp he was relatively unknown.

What about that makes you think that it is true? :noidea: I see no evidence presented to me outside of some girl having sex with the most famous on campus college athlete in Tallahassee, then claim someone raped her, then claim Winston raped her when he is half a foot taller than what she originally stated, then she and her PARENTS wait patiently for a YEAR while Tallahassee police sweep everything under the rug and completely turn their heads after telling her to drop it because he plays football? If he raped my daughter.....he would be in jail right now or fucking dead. There is no effing way I wait a YEAR while he squints and smiles on ESPN playing the humble and good natured probable Heisman winner on one of the best looking college football teams (to me at this point) in the last 7 or 8 years. I'm going to need more than a "Jameis Winston raped me" with proof that they had sex at some point to believe that shit.

I want to hear what the witnesses have to say and both of the parties involved stories of what happened to give my real opinion. Shit still sounds fishy as hell to me.