• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So being "honest" with Jimbo is more important than being honest with law enforcement according to Jimbo? So therefore Winston is a reliable person all of a sudden? And this is good enough for FSU and their fans?

:lol:

Not being honest with administration about where he was standing when yelling FHRITP... not law enforcement. And we all know that was code for "The media gave us too much shit for only suspending him for a half so at 11pm the night before the game we changed it to a whole game"

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Winston say he "forgot to pay" for the crab legs?

If so, that tells me all I need to know about his so called honesty.

He said that he was use to how they do it in Winn-Dixie where you pay for the crab legs at the seafood counter and don't have to worry about it when leaving the store.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said that he was use to how they do it in Winn-Dixie where you pay for the crab legs at the seafood counter and don't have to worry about it when leaving the store.

Who gives a fuck about the crab legs? He was cited for it, did community service, and got suspended by the baseball team. Whether he said he forgot to pay or not, he didn't get away with it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So being "honest" with Jimbo is more important than being honest with law enforcement according to Jimbo? So therefore Winston is a reliable person all of a sudden? And this is good enough for FSU and their fans?

Personally I think the odds that Winston got paid to sign these autographs is exactly the same odds that Alabama players got paid by Tom Albetar at T-Town Menswear. Now what do you think that percentage is?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told cops he was hunting squirrels with an air pistol and then came 4g's worth of damage. He's a liar.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big word for you. Emulating.

I can give you a definition if that would help.

Now you should emulate a person with some sense and stop defending Winston.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think the odds that Winston got paid to sign these autographs is exactly the same odds that Alabama players got paid by Tom Albetar at T-Town Menswear. Now what do you think that percentage is?

Probably about the same percentage as Cam getting paid to go to awwbun. So, pretty damn high.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L You're trying too hard now... Do less

Ha. Yes, that one doesn't count.

OK, how about him coming out and stating how he had to mature and learn his lesson and then promptly fucking up again?

Was that a lie or just a misunderstanding?

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, how about him coming out and stating how he had to mature and learn his lesson and then promptly fucking up again?

Shopping at Winn Dixie was his first mistake, Publix is 100x better... so as long as he keeps going to Publix and learns to pay for his food, I'd say he's learned his lesson

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU quarterback Jameis Winston has been caught in a big, fat lie and now has serious credibility issues. When he got cited for shoplifting those crab legs from Publix a couple of weeks ago, Winston released a statement through his attorney telling us he went to Publix with the "intent to purchase dinner" but in a moment of "youthful ignorance" he mistakenly walked out of the store without paying for "one of my items.

Ha. No bullshit there.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can give you a definition if that would help.

Now you should emulate a person with some sense and stop defending Winston.

Could you really? I never learned how to google so could you please do that for me?

Ohhhh..... look guys he used it again. He's got him a good edumacation.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sort of bad for decent FSU fans, but enough is enough.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not a lie. He said he had to, not that he did. Honestly, I don't see the issue with his whole vulgar yelling thing. I'm assuming that's the one your talking about.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how much the FSU fans try to defend the indefensible it's no wonder that the police and administration also covered up/and or destroyed/delayed/tampered with evidence.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how much the FSU fans try to defend the indefensible it's no wonder that the police and administration also covered up/and or destroyed/delayed/tampered with evidence.

Oh look trollyeodonie is back. Welcome. :suds:

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sort of bad for decent FSU fans, but enough is enough.

If something comes out that proves he did any of the major stuff he is accused of, he'll get what he deserves and I'll be one of the first to hope he gets a harsh punishment. But right now he hasn't really done anything major. He stole some crab legs and yelled a vulgar phrase in public. Big deal. Nothing has been proven by the r*pe accusations and it doesn't seem like he did it to me. I was never one to believe that players should be suspended until they are charged or they confuse to doing it before they are charged. As for the autographs, we'll have to see. I haven't read up to much on it.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Winston say he "forgot to pay" for the crab legs?

If so, that tells me all I need to know about his so called honesty.

Actually saw a very plausible theory on this from Nole Digest suggesting that the crab legs thing is probably a perk that football players get from the store, but Winston couldn't exactly SAY that...

Make a lot more sense than a Heisman Trophy winner attempting to shoplift crab legs IMO... (And it is hardly an excuse either.).

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that blessed day comes, I hope there's little mercy because the clown college has displayed zero integrity. None.

Maybe Winston will get to the pros and then actually r*pe somebody... Who knows? Then they can look back at this and do an actual investigation of it...

Man.... Sounds vaguely familiar, doesn't it? How IS Aaron doing these days?