• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is interesting how the last few days many people have been praising his ability to "compartmentalize" , which I guess means he's still able to play at a high level when he has done so many stupid things and it is blatantly obvious that he is lying about the autograph thing. My question is Doesn't that make him a psychopath? Aaron Hernandez was good at compartmentalizing things too. He could off a guy who pissed him off here and there and still make 5 or 6 catches a game. It seems like no matter how great he is on the field eventually he will do something that keeps him from playing

Hangin' out with the Beebs?

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is interesting how the last few days many people have been praising his ability to "compartmentalize" , which I guess means he's still able to play at a high level when he has done so many stupid things and it is blatantly obvious that he is lying about the autograph thing. My question is Doesn't that make him a psychopath? Aaron Hernandez was good at compartmentalizing things too. He could off a guy who pissed him off here and there and still make 5 or 6 catches a game. It seems like no matter how great he is on the field eventually he will do something that keeps him from playing

I honestly don't think he's compartmentalizing anything. I think he's just too stupid to realize how serious all of this really is. :noidea:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think he's compartmentalizing anything. I think he's just too stupid to realize how serious all of this really is. :noidea:

I LOL'd

Actually he's surrounded by enablers.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More virtuous perhaps. but how many two-sport, Heisman winners, from his home town? Bo would be a good person for Jameis to listen to. But alas. He skrong.

Take away hometown and you have Charlie Ward. Does it matter where someone is from? Having 1 talk with someone does not really mean anything. If he wants to be upset that is fine, but he should remember Winston like many(not all) do not heed a lot of advice.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should stay quiet. Words can't come back to haunt you if you don't say them in the first place.

He's gonna make FSU go back to having to write statements for him.
Never has had FSU write statements for him. He was asked yesterday and he said ask the compliance department.

Even with a statement like that he is still going to take shit.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then wouldn't the smartest course of action be for FSU to go ahead and bench him b4 the entire program gets punished?

Also it might help to alleviate some FSU's...umm...image ailments at the moment.

Y'all have made enough sacrifices for this ahole.

This is pretty much how I feel...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said Monday that Winston hasn't been paid for his autograph. Some of the items on the Spence site are consecutively numbered, meaning they were likely submitted together.

"We feel very good," Fisher said, "Talked to him and I know people have talked to the owners of the company and different people and from what I understand, we'll see. But I'm not concerned.

Truly a coach with his head up his ass!!!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is is that I'm a very firm believer in due process and that you don't punish someone until at LEAST a valid accusation is made... With Winston though, it is just too much shit...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said Monday that Winston hasn't been paid for his autograph. Some of the items on the Spence site are consecutively numbered, meaning they were likely submitted together.

"We feel very good," Fisher said, "Talked to him and I know people have talked to the owners of the company and different people and from what I understand, we'll see. But I'm not concerned.

What would you like him to say? "Yeah, I think he's in a bit of hot water. F*ck that guy!!!" ?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me how he has his head up his ass, because anyone that knows how sports collectibles and autograph authentication if you submit items together they will be numbered consecutively?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

I know most of you won't read this, but hopefully it might help clear up some misconceptions for those that do.

Man, anyone who has kept up with this has heard this rehashed a thousand times. BTW, in that article there are some blatant loads of bullshit. ie The girl never claimed the second set of DNA came from her friend, she said it may have and asked her friend about it. In fact, in the text messages released by Meggs the same girl asks to borrow some of XX's clothing.

The Native Tongues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likewise there was no blood tests done on the XX and that is significant because date r*pe drugs like ghb are notoriously hard to detect in urine.

Also the friend getting her drinks described her as 'drunk'.

The supposed 'inconsistencies' in her story disappear when you read her own words and those of friends. An example of that is XX told her friend her head hurt like she had been hit in the head, the police investigator shortened that to imply she said she had been hit in the head, even though in the taped police interview that is not what is stated.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me how he has his head up his ass, because anyone that knows how sports collectibles and autograph authentication if you submit items together they will be numbered consecutively?

2000? If you believe he just signed all of those, by the way if you look at the pictures they are not from him signing after a practice, and did not get paid I feel sorry for you.