• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo did not suspend him, the AD did and it was for being not forthcoming in the investigation.

Don't bring up facts to counter people's opinions, you'll confuse them

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bring up facts to counter people's opinions, you'll confuse them

I am confused he has always been honest but he was not forthcoming in the investigation. So strange to see those two things together.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never has had FSU write statements for him. He was asked yesterday and he said ask the compliance department.

Even with a statement like that he is still going to take shit.

His statement after the Clemson game clearly wasn't his own and he seemed to be advertising that fact as he read it. Once again, sometimes just shutting up is the best option. ie Saying a known thief and liar is always honest is fucking ridiculous. He comes off like a sucker and or he's full of it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also known as "please stop discussing this as I really have no ground to stand on anymore for this slimeball"

Nope. More like no point in discussing with people as yourself who have him convicted of everything.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao there's a sign on College Football Live that says "FSU and T.P.D. covered up my first sign" haha :pound:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. Sad, but perfect.

What would be really sad is if FSU and everyone involved get away with everything. I mean its sad what's already happened. And then for everyone in the wrong to get away with it would just be a travesty.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be really sad is if FSU and everyone involved get away with everything. I mean its sad what's already happened. And then for everyone in the wrong to get away with it would just be a travesty.

It'll come out eventually but they'll already have what they wanted. Some cops will get disciplined (but taken care of) some low level administrators will get admonished. FSU might even have to vacate some wins but nothing will matter. I used to respect FSU but wow, this whole thing tarnishes that place.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll come out eventually but they'll already have what they wanted. Some cops will get disciplined (but taken care of) some low level administrators will get admonished. FSU might even have to vacate some wins but nothing will matter. I used to respect FSU but wow, this whole thing tarnishes that place.

Agreed. Its a far cry from the Bobby Bowden years

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2000? If you believe he just signed all of those, by the way if you look at the pictures they are not from him signing after a practice, and did not get paid I feel sorry for you.

I had not read that article yet when I posted. I haven't seen the items either so I can't make that judgment. However, yes it does seem like he sat down and sign a lot of stuff at once.

by the way if you look at the pictures they are not from him signing after a practice, and did not get paid I feel sorry for you

I think you a word or two.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His statement after the Clemson game clearly wasn't his own and he seemed to be advertising that fact as he read it. Once again, sometimes just shutting up is the best option. ie Saying a known thief and liar is always honest is fucking ridiculous. He comes off like a sucker and or he's full of it.

What has he lied about? Also, he never said he was always honest, he said he was always honest with him. There is a big difference.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused he has always been honest but he was not forthcoming in the investigation. So strange to see those two things together.

Jimbo said he was always honest with him. He never said that Jameis was always honest period. There is a big difference.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had not read that article yet when I posted. I haven't seen the items either so I can't make that judgment. However, yes it does seem like he sat down and sign a lot of stuff at once.

I think you a word or two.

I was emulating Winston, thank you for noticing.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUx is headed down this rabbit hole. The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to be. Sooner or later some proof will pop-up that JW got paid (or one of the other accusations is true) and the world will look at the school and ask why in thee fuck did you care so little about your institution, students, alumni and taxpayers that you let this POS headline until proven guilty?

When that blessed day comes, I hope there's little mercy because the clown college has displayed zero integrity. None.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo said he was always honest with him. He never said that Jameis was always honest period. There is a big difference.

So being "honest" with Jimbo is more important than being honest with law enforcement according to Jimbo? So therefore Winston is a reliable person all of a sudden? And this is good enough for FSU and their fans?

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Winston say he "forgot to pay" for the crab legs?

If so, that tells me all I need to know about his so called honesty.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So being "honest" with Jimbo is more important than being honest with law enforcement according to Jimbo? So therefore Winston is a reliable person all of a sudden? And this is good enough for FSU and their fans?

When has he lied to law enforcement? And I never said that to begin with. I was just stating what he said. Sometimes people have other people the confide in. Maybe Jimbo is that person for Winston. I have yet to see proof that Jameis has lied to law enforcement or lied about breaking the rules.