• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny because Auburn is 3rd all time in seasons on probation....behind only SMU and USC....and have the most bowl bans

NCAA Probation - Who has been on it most?

:lol:
We haven't been on probation in 20 years and the NCAA turned us inside out looking for something 2 years ago, found nothing and commended our compliance department. This is all hyperbole get off the playground crap and make a serious point.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't been on probation in 20 years and the NCAA turned us inside out looking for something 2 years ago, found nothing and commended our compliance department. This is all hyperbole get off the playground crap and make a serious point.

The FACT that Auburn is the 3rd most penalized team of all time is hyperbole?

I'm not the one who started the probation talk...

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that diminishes a conference championship? Gotcha. Still more than can be said for your team. Divisional champs is it. Let it go already.

If you are ranked above osu this season, yes.

The troll in that one is weak. Return to the minors he must.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that diminishes a conference championship? Gotcha. Still more than can be said for your team. Divisional champs is it. Let it go already.

I'm just telling you what happened with another QB. No need to get all defensive.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Idaho? the 1-9 Vandals just lost 59-38 to Old Dominion, you could play QB for FSU and they'd win comfortably.

sucks that their schedule only has idaho and a conveniently shitty florida team left to play........ :L

lucky they don't have clemson, miami level teams left.......

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just telling you what happened with another QB. No need to get all defensive.

Dear Lord. YOu bring up a loss that I know much more about than you and you expect me to just sit here? Not going to happen. Even with the loss FSU still won the ACC CG and went to the OB. Was just pointing out the fact that tOSU could not say the same last year.

And you mean another QB who is no longer on the team? That is relevant how?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. That was the first I had read that. This aint just bad for FSU, it's bad for college football period. The fact she made a positive identification and there is apparently a witness that can put the two together is damning if true. Manziel flashing cash on Twitter or Richardson driving a nice SUV sure dont look as bad now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. That was the first I had read that. This aint just bad for FSU, it's bad for college football period. The fact she made a positive identification and there is apparently a witness that can put the two together is damning if true. Manziel flashing cash on Twitter or Richardson driving a nice SUV sure dont look as bad now.

Just to catch you up.

1. The ID was over a month after the initial report to TPD.
2. There are more than 1 witnesses. At least two who have signed affidavits and been interviewed by police.
3. As of today the SA has yet to interview the alleged victim. I posted the video of his interview today in another thread
4. TPD is the one that looks like a bunch of jackasses because they have fucked up yet another case from the start.
5. Winston willingly gave DNA last week, but was not reported.
6. The DNA results were illegally leaked last night to Mark Schlongbaugh of ESPN. This after he had a private meeting with the SA Willie Meggs. Yet nobody knows how it got leaked.

Here is the link to the video.
VIDEO: State Attorney Willie Meggs on Jamies Winston investigation - Tomahawk Nation

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to catch you up.

1. The ID was over a month after the initial report to TPD.
2. There are more than 1 witnesses. At least two who have signed affidavits and been interviewed by police.
3. As of today the SA has yet to interview the alleged victim. I posted the video of his interview today in another thread
4. TPD is the one that looks like a bunch of jackasses because they have fucked up yet another case from the start.
5. Winston willingly gave DNA last week, but was not reported.
6. The DNA results were illegally leaked last night to Mark Schlongbaugh of ESPN. This after he had a private meeting with the SA Willie Meggs. Yet nobody knows how it got leaked.

Here is the link to the video.
VIDEO: State Attorney Willie Meggs on Jamies Winston investigation - Tomahawk Nation

How the TPD handled this quite literally pisses me off, if for no other reason than it reinforces every negative stereotype of the culture of football in the south. I'd like to beat them with my mom's oversized Roll Tide! purse.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord. YOu bring up a loss that I know much more about than you and you expect me to just sit here? Not going to happen. Even with the loss FSU still won the ACC CG and went to the OB. Was just pointing out the fact that tOSU could not say the same last year.

And you mean another QB who is no longer on the team? That is relevant how?

Why are you pointing out some accomplishment that Ohio State didn't even have a chance to win.

and yes I mean a QB that isn't winston.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the TPD handled this quite literally pisses me off, if for no other reason than it reinforces every negative stereotype of the culture of football in the south. I'd like to beat them with my mom's oversized Roll Tide! purse.

Par for the course with TPD. I posted in another thread 4 cases that were not football related in any way that these guys have screwed up. TPD as a total unit has a horrible reputation. This is not a football issue. This is a piss poor police job issue. One where they have an interim Chief of Police because the Chief had to resign in September with full benefits after multiple DUI arrests with no charges ever done. The last one he was helped out of by none other that Wille Meggs the SA who is leading this case.

I would love to see the beat down take place.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you pointing out some accomplishment that Ohio State didn't even have a chance to win.

and yes I mean a QB that isn't winston.

You mean a QB not on the team. Not a QB who is not Winston. That QB is up in Buffalo right now. Not in Tallahassee.

The reason that I brought up the CCG is because yes they could not play for it. Yet you are trying to diminish FSU and what they were able to and DID win.

What was the entire point of your post anyways? How does EJ Manuel have anything to do with this team since he is not part of it any longer?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Winston is toast the State's attorney doesn't leak positive results of the DNA and say publicaly he isn't taking this to a grand jury without pressing charges. If he presses charges Winston is instantly ineligible no way can FSU let him play with felony charges against him for r*pe against another student. In light of the Penn State situation and it has taken 10 months to get this far I think he is going down.

In the end he might be cleared and found innocent but my guess is the victim's family will stall a trial date and he won't play in the BCS and the Heisman is effectively gone.

In defense of Jimbo it has come out Winston's attorney was told that the charges were dropped in February so that at least helps Jimbo protect his own reputation to some degree.

This really sucks for FSU.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Winston is toast the State's attorney doesn't leak positive results of the DNA and say publicaly he isn't taking this to a grand jury without pressing charges. If he presses charges Winston is instantly ineligible no way can FSU let him play with felony charges against him for r*pe against another student. In light of the Penn State situation and it has taken 10 months to get this far I think he is going down.

In the end he might be cleared and found innocent but my guess is the victim's family will stall a trial date and he won't play in the BCS and the Heisman is effectively gone.

In defense of Jimbo it has come out Winston's attorney was told that the charges were dropped in February so that at least helps Jimbo protect his own reputation to some degree.

Now I am even angrier because they've forced me to agree with an Auburn fan.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he did that it is ILLEGAL to do so. In the link I posted of his interview today he stated that they have to follow a protocol called "reasonable chance of conviction". Not sure what is going to happen. I have been stating that Winston will be charged. Now whether he is "toast" is another matter entirely. They have not even interviewed the alleged victim as of his interview today.