• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but it's pretty dumb to automatically drop a team that has been more impressive than ohio state thus far just because you think there will be a big dropoff when you really have no idea.

florida state has playmakers all over the field on both sides of the ball. losing 1 player might not be that big of a deal for them. i certainly wouldn't punish the rest of the roster just because i thought that they might drop off without having any proof of it.

how does it feel knowing you'll probably have to pull for florida and auburn to get into the title hunt which will only strengthen the argument that the SEC is by far the toughest in the land and the only way to beat an SEC team is to have an SEC team take them down.

SEC champion... 34-0 over the last 7 seasons in nonconference play. no other conference comes close.

All I am saying is it could happen.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is your problem?

Still feeling the effects of getting slapped around by duke? :laugh3:

YA, I am sure that is why he is commenting on the matter at hand...

:L

Good Lord....

Disney is wearing thin on me.

:gaah:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened to Oregon years ago.

I'm not talking about me. Im talking about the voters and how they handle it. Its up to them, not you or me .

When oregon LOST? Im pretty sure you didnt watch cfb years ago, kinda wondering if ever.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you even debate with a fan of a little brother team and the has been cheatinist program in the NCAA?

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but it's pretty dumb to automatically drop a team that has been more impressive than ohio state thus far just because you think there will be a big dropoff when you really have no idea.

florida state has playmakers all over the field on both sides of the ball. losing 1 player might not be that big of a deal for them. i certainly wouldn't punish the rest of the roster just because i thought that they might drop off without having any proof of it.

how does it feel knowing you'll probably have to pull for florida and auburn to get into the title hunt which will only strengthen the argument that the SEC is by far the toughest in the land and the only way to beat an SEC team is to have an SEC team take them down.

SEC champion... 34-0 over the last 7 seasons in nonconference play. no other conference comes close.

When the player is the star QB and team leader it is a huge deal

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YA, I am sure that is why he is commenting on the matter at hand...

:L

Good Lord....

Disney is wearing thin on me.

:gaah:

But his comment to me was okay ? :wtf2:

dude was nit picking everything I said that wasn't even addressed to him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mindset of the whole team changes if the leader is taken away.....

If they truly look like they dont miss a beat I have no problem keeping them in.....but I think its very wishful thinking on that.

What you do not understand is that Winston is not THEE leader on the team. He is one of 5. Winston, Lamarcus Joyner, Christian Jones, Telvin Smith, and Chad Abram are all leaders. Winston gets the spotlight due to him being the QB.

Joyner, Smith, Abram, and Jones ALL makes speeches for games and all of the stuff that Winston gets credit for.

But to say for a fact that the mindset changes would be an incorrect one due to the numer of leaders on the team.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK let me clear something up. Sean Maguire is not a Freshman. He is a RS freshman. he came in the same class as Winston did. He has been in the system for the same amount of time. Also let it be known that at the beginning of Fall Camp Maguire was right there with Winston and Coker for the starting job. The last week before the first game is when the decision was made as to who was going to start.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you even debate with a fan of a little brother team and the has been cheatinist program in the NCAA?

is auburn on probation?
how about ohio state?

:lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU had an NFL QB last year and look how good they did.

:whistle:

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now we go back to braxton miller...

Like said, Guiton would be the starter for most teams.....and he is a senior who acts as a coach in uniform (urban wants him as a GA)