• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like Alabama fans defending anything and everything Alabama.
Almost.
They are on another level.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not defend the FHRITP or the crab legs. In both cases it was proven he did them. All others are accusations only.
No, you just made up a story about the Sheriff's Office saying he was busy signing autographs and being harassed by people but had no link to back it up.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you just made up a story about the Sheriff's Office saying he was busy signing autographs and being harassed by people but had no link to back it up.

Actually you have a selective memory like most women do. I stated what was being said in and around Tallahassee. I also said that when the video comes out I want to see it. When it came out I posted the link from a TV station in Jacksonville. I then said he did it and DESERVED whatever punishment he received.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you have a selective memory like most women do. I stated what was being said in and around Tallahassee. I also said that when the video comes out I want to see it. When it came out I posted the link from a TV station in Jacksonville. I then said he did it and DESERVED whatever punishment he received.
You said it was a press release and I didn't find it nor could you link me to it.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a BIG FSU fan. BIG. And his mouth is as large as Doak Campbell Stadiu, But when the discussion goes from the Seminoles record to Jameis Winston's record off the field... he gets real quiet. Or real defensive.

Funny stuff.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think FSU fans should be straight up and say they think he probably shouldn't be eligible because of the autographs, but admit they're glad Jimbo is playing him anyway because a vacated title is better than 10-2 with a backup qb.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think FSU fans should be straight up and say they think he probably shouldn't be eligible because of the autographs, but admit they're glad Jimbo is playing him anyway because a vacated title is better than 10-2 with a backup qb.

This is unfortunately true.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not defend the FHRITP or the crab legs. In both cases it was proven he did them. All others are accusations only.

It's gotten a lot bigger than that now. His lawyer is now calling out FSU as well. What do you think that means? They know that FSU is going to get hit with and probably settle for 7 figures with this girl. He could probably turn around himself and sue them for damages because their mishandling of the accusations has damaged his reputation. There's going to be firings and the NCAA is going to come down hard. If FSU is smart (which they obviously aren't) they'll just let him go.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't about him anymore. This is about the entire program and the relation with local police. With the PSU thing, the high level guys were kind of muddling around trying to figure out what to do. With this, they had a well oiled machine in place to handle any sort of problems that might arise with the players. You ask me it's just as bad, if not worse. Same thing was going on at UW back in the day. It was ok if you were just a fan and didn't happen to stumble upon one of the degenerate athletes at one of their finer moments.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I really think they will defend him about anything. Like he could be a member of Al-Queda or ISIS and they would still defend him. Thoughts????/

"They".... Yeah, we're all one entity... We are Borg. :lame:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it is shown he received dime one from signing autographs? I want him gone. Honestly I'm done with the guy already and its an awkward position to be in. The guy has only been truly charged and convicted of one crime (Stealing crab legs), but it is clear he hasn't figured out how to behave properly and I want to throw up every time I hear another one of his press conferences about how he, "Needs to make better choices and be a better leader." or whatever...

I honestly think Jimbo probably feels similarly, except that he knows Winston and has spoken with him and probably likes him on a personal level, but HATE HATE HATES the choices this kid makes... That said, everything that has happened with him has been offseason EXCEPT for the shouting obscenities issue and I honestly wish Jimbo would have taken a harsher stance on that based on the accumulation of poor choices, but whatever. Winston was benched during our toughest game to date and we survived. Jimbo is probably waiting for that obvious, "Okay, NOW... Kid, you're done.." moment...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with a BIG FSU fan. BIG. And his mouth is as large as Doak Campbell Stadiu, But when the discussion goes from the Seminoles record to Jameis Winston's record off the field... he gets real quiet. Or real defensive.

Funny stuff.

Shit man... What is there to say at this point? Its embarrassing. :noidea:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotten a lot bigger than that now. His lawyer is now calling out FSU as well. What do you think that means? They know that FSU is going to get hit with and probably settle for 7 figures with this girl. He could probably turn around himself and sue them for damages because their mishandling of the accusations has damaged his reputation. There's going to be firings and the NCAA is going to come down hard. If FSU is smart (which they obviously aren't) they'll just let him go.

The lawyer is calling out FSU because they are breaking their own rules in order to pacify the torch and pitchfork media and general public... He is skeptical that this "Hearing" is nothing but a kangaroo court in which they are going to hang his client out to dry without due process.....

Can't say as I blame him.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

This poll will close on 10-16-2014 at 05:20 PM