• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions without evidence to support if he is good at school work. Leave it at that.

I am with you on most of the Winston stuff but this kid may have a 9th grade education. The evidence is every time he opens his mouth. As was said before compare to RG3.

The Native Tongues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are forgetting that he will likely play baseball after he finishing his A.B,C's in 2 years of college.

He is a much better baseball player than human being.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are forgetting that he will likely play baseball after he finishing his A.B,C's in 2 years of college.

He is a much better baseball player than human being.

Very, very true. I wonder what team will take a chance on him? I hope it isn't the Tribe.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit man... What is there to say at this point? Its embarrassing. :noidea:

I respect your honesty. I find that its those fans who are not truly tied to the University or Tallahassee community that continue to stick up for this guy because it doesn't have as big of an affect on them as it does the true fans.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right or wrong, for better or worse, FSU has put themselves in a position where they are now "all in" on Winston and can only hope that they can get through the season and get him the hell off campus before it all blows up.

It's a similar situation to when Auburn went "all in" on Cam Newton. The difference is that, whether one believes Cam got paid or not, he was at least smart enough to stfu and not add to the problem.

This autographs thing could actually be the worst of all of his issues, at least from an NCAA perspective. Even if he wasn't paid, if he knew that the people he was signing for were going to sell the items, it's still a violation of NCAA rules.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you on most of the Winston stuff but this kid may have a 9th grade education. The evidence is every time he opens his mouth. As was said before compare to RG3.

Oh he is definitely unaware or does not care about his surroundings, but have seen too many other interviews with him that contradict the notion many put out. Plus academic all american(which he was voted this spring) contradicts many opinions as to his "book smarts".

All this other stuff will work itself out. Whether people agree or disagree with it is another matter. This includes myself.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas took the game off the board. Anyone know why?

CG Technology still has it up at FSU (-8).

They operate Hard Rock Hotel, the Cosmopolitan and the Venetian sports-books.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing new developed. I'd be shocked if they were able to get this settled prior to FSUs last real game of the season.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have not watched any unless on ESPN. We have been down this road before. Nothing new to discuss.

I have watched several not on espn and they all pretty much show the same lack of intellect.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better question is will he make it through this year.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many things that Notre Dame does that I neither support nor condone. Oddly enough, nothng that i have said in this thread (or anywhere on SportsHoopla) would indicate otherwise. Or perhaps you would like to point out where I have indicated that I do support pressuring people out of their homes. I'll wait.

I think the point is that you're chucking rocks from your glass house with regard to how universities handle their football programs. Others were just pointing out that Notre Dame ain't impervious to it all...