• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to point out, that on September 4, FSU ANNOUNCED that FSU just launched their investigation into the alleged sexual assault that Winston is accused of.

So, a little under two weeks after that announcement, Jameis Winston pulls more stunts.

Yep, I am sure that is a real, serious investigation.:rollseyes:

Luckily, we are told that Jameis Winston has learned his lesson. Again.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, that isnt how this works. You asked for specifics. I gave you specifics.

If you are unwilling to show me the same courtesy, we can stop now. I'm not going to do your research for you.

I gave you specifics too. 9 kids have been kicked off of TExas and most have not committed crimes like Winston did.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you specifics too. 9 kids have been kicked off of TExas and most have not committed crimes like Winston did.

None of them committed a crime similar to petty theft or on that level?

Dazzle me. Somehow I doubt it. Give me the name of a player removed for a minor charge.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being a friend doesn't mean things couldn't change. There are a million reasons why that excuse doesn't hold water.

There have been r*pe trials over less evidence (such as no DNA).

r*pe can happen without some smoking gun lying around.

The most telling issues are that the witness' story has been all over the place, there are two defense witnesses that say it wasnt r*pe the r*pe kit showed no sign of trauma and the toxicology report came up empty.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them committed a crime similar to petty theft or on that level?

Dazzle me. Somehow I doubt it. Give me the name of a player removed for a minor charge.

When did I say that one incident alone should get him kicked off the team?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most telling issues are that the witness' story has been all over the place, there are two defense witnesses that say it wasnt r*pe the r*pe kit showed no sign of trauma and the toxicology report came up empty.

You mean the witnesses that were his team mates and friend ? Yawn.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say that one incident alone should get him kicked off the team?

Winston has only committed one crime.

Youd like him removed for an allegation in which he wasnt charged, and shouting something stupid in the student union?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the witnesses that were his team mates and friend ? Yawn.

Yawn all youd like, that is how our legal system works. You dont like it? Write your congressman.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston has only committed one crime.

Youd like him removed for an allegation in which he wasnt charged, and shouting something stupid in the student union?

I never said he should be removed but I don't think it would be a bad idea due to the embarrassing nature he has caused.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he should be removed but I don't think it would be a bad idea due to the embarrassing nature he has caused.

On this point, we agree.

I just dont think its fair to expect that, or deride FSU for not doing so.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has never been my argument.

Then we're all good. My issue has been with those who seem to thing that, as well as those who wish to assume that Winston is a rapist and that FSU should treat him accordingly. ...

I mean good luck on the recruiting trail if you punish players for allegations they are never charged with. Whether your opinion is that he did it or not is irrelevant in that point. You cant discipline a player for a crime that the legal system says he didnt commit.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we're all good. My issue has been with those who seem to thing that, as well as those who wish to assume that Winston is a rapist and that FSU should treat him accordingly. ...

I mean good luck on the recruiting trail if you punish players for allegations they are never charged with. Whether your opinion is that he did it or not is irrelevant in that point. You cant discipline a player for a crime that the legal system says he didnt commit.

Well again, if he was punished more severely after the last incident everyone would understand why including recruits. It would be for way more than just being accused of r*pe.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well again, if he was punished more severely after the last incident everyone would understand why including recruits. It would be for way more than just being accused of r*pe.

Sure, and for my part I wouldnt have been upset with a longer suspension.

Y

Yapp14

Only to you......

Only to you.

I give what is deserved. You have shown ZERO desire to have a discussion, only to hurl insults and be an all-around douche. While I may not care for the implications that Authority and others make, at least they are discussing it... You seem incapable of such discourse... So anyway, why don't you do something productive like go help Brady Hoke gameplan for Alcorn State or some team you all can actually beat.... :yahoo:
STILL A FAGGOT ASS BITCH

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to point out, that on September 4, FSU ANNOUNCED that FSU just launched their investigation into the alleged sexual assault that Winston is accused of.

So, a little under two weeks after that announcement, Jameis Winston pulls more stunts.

Yep, I am sure that is a real, serious investigation.:rollseyes:

Luckily, we are told that Jameis Winston has learned his lesson. Again.

100% incorrect. Here you go to show why. Only posting this so you see what happened. Read the link from NBC sports. Investigation was started in January, but was stalled due Winston was told by his attorney to decline comment at that time. This is according to the university.

FSU reopens Title IX probe into Jameis Winston r*pe allegations | CollegeFootballTalk

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Interesting, but I'll wait for more information...

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Non story.... doesn't line up with what everyone wants to believe

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Letter is 13 pages long and was sent to the FSU general counsel. Listening to Jeff Cameron show right now. He is reading parts of the letter. His attorney is going after Patricia Carroll and FSU. Going to get ugly.