• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? I think that Winston will get a token slap on the wrist from FSU and will have a permanent stain on his record and go into the pros where time will make this slowly fade away...

Then some day, when Darby or Casher are out of money and haven't seen nor heard from Jameis in a decade, one of them will write a tell-all book that says what they witnessed that night... And if Winston DID r*pe this woman? It will be confirmed then...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of off topic but on topic.

What if for whatever reason she was in and out of conciousness and he had sex with her?

Is that r*pe?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if for whatever reason she was in and out of conciousness and he had sex with her?

Is that r*pe?

Technically, I think it is... I believe if a person is not capable of giving their consent, having sex with them is considered r*pe...

Don't quote me on that though.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big assumption. It might be sooner than that.

Doubt the sooner part. Remember if a charge is brought it will be the same one as Darby and Casher. And both were cleared of the charge. Unless FSU uses him to try and make some room from the OCR investigation. If so that puts FSU in a very bad position. Hence the letter to FSU and stating their own policies have not been followed. But you never know. FSU could lose Millions of fed funding so who knows what they will do.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that r*pe?

Yes it is because the person cannot give consent. As it pertains to this case that has never been asserted by the accuser or her various attorneys.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt the sooner part. Remember if a charge is brought it will be the same one as Darby and Casher. And both were cleared of the charge. Unless FSU uses him to try and make some room from the OCR investigation. If so that puts FSU in a very bad position. Hence the letter to FSU and stating their own policies have not been followed. But you never know. FSU could lose Millions of fed funding so who knows what they will do.

I think a charge against him will be a much bigger deal than the charge against Darby and Casher no matter what their outcomes were.

It could be just a situation of them saying enough is enough.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will make people happy. Jimbo said yesterday that Winston will no longer have weekly press conferences. So he can concentrate on school and football without all the distractions. Bout time.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will make people happy. Jimbo said yesterday that Winston will no longer have weekly press conferences. So he can concentrate on school and football without all the distractions. Bout time.

I think he's still going to have post game pressers though... I'm sure the press will respect the fact that he just wants to talk about the game though... LOL!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's still going to have post game pressers though... I'm sure the press will respect the fact that he just wants to talk about the game though... LOL!!!

He will, but FSU will make it clear. If it is not followed they will close down the presser. That happened last year.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also forgot to add that they closed the walkthrough portion of practice as well starting on Monday.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
showmemoney_original.gif

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he signed all those pro bono. Nothing too see here. Move along.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know since he wont the Heisman he won't sign anything unless it's personalized... Apparently, personalized stuff (like "To John") isn't worth as much or near as much...