• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to wait and see. Depends on the people selected for the code of conduct hearing. Remember it will be 1 of the three that offered because each side is allowed to strike one from it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, this is a minor blip for FSU to, uh,, um, do, uh , um whatever they do.

The Heisman no longer needs integrity, why should football teams?

Georgia suspends Gurley.
Notre Dame suspends players.
Ohio State has Tattoo Gate.

Florida State has Jameis Winston.

The Nebraska championship team in 94-95 raping women and a player pleading guilty to sexual assault of fellow students.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aren't there two things going on: the Federal TitleIX thing, and the school disciplinary thing?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nebraska championship team in 94-95 raping women and a player pleading guilty to sexual assault of fellow students.

Was it raping or their fullback just beating the hell out of his girlfriend and throwing her down the stairs...but still starting the game?

The should give the NC that one year to Florida.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, it doesn't appear UF's much needed backup QB will not play tonight or be on the sideline despite all charges being dropped.

Contrast.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it raping or their fullback just beating the hell out of his girlfriend and throwing her down the stairs...but still starting the game?

The should give the NC that one year to Florida.

Lawrence Phillips was suspended for the remainder of the regular season (9 games) and Ahman Green played RB just fine in his place.

Nebraska didn't need Phillips.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will beat FSU, until they hit the playoffs.

Their schedule is a running joke, after ND.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to make this clear, Phillips was suspended for six games. In hindsight, it should have been forever, which it was originally but then he was reinstated under the usual guise of keeping him in the fold to try and straighten him out.

Tommie Frazier did not do anything. He was rather instrumental in the run.

What about Schlesinger? He did not do anything.

What about Rob Zatecka? No, he was an academic all american.

How about Darrin Erstad? No, he did pretty good in MLB.

Phillips was suspended and should have been kicked off the team for good. No doubt. But every team has these guys.

Shall we really go into Art Schlichter? Maurice Clarrett? Tracy SPrinkle? Noah Spence? Bradley Roby? Carlos Hyde? Terrelle Pryor? Storm Klein? That was just off the top of my head.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, it doesn't appear UF's much needed backup QB will not play tonight or be on the sideline despite all charges being dropped.

Contrast.
And they fucked Harris over due to potential media bullshit. And there were no charges. She dropped the complaint because it was shown that she was the aggressor via text messages.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to make this clear, Phillips was suspended for six games. In hindsight, it should have been forever, which it was originally but then he was reinstated under the usual guise of keeping him in the fold to try and straighten him out.

Tommie Frazier did not do anything. He was rather instrumental in the run.

What about Schlesinger? He did not do anything.

What about Rob Zatecka? No, he was an academic all american.

How about Darrin Erstad? No, he did pretty good in MLB.

Phillips was suspended and should have been kicked off the team for good. No doubt. But every team has these guys.

Shall we really go into Art Schlichter? Maurice Clarrett? Tracy SPrinkle? Noah Spence? Bradley Roby? Carlos Hyde? Terrelle Pryor? Storm Klein? That was just off the top of my head.

Phillips was suspended for 9 games.

1.) Arizona St, 2.) Pacific, 3.) Washington St, 4.) Missouri, 5.) Kansas St, 6.) Colorado, 7.) Iowa St, 8.) Kansas, 9.) Oklahoma.

He was only allowed back for the Fiesta Bowl against Florida. He was not needed. Ahman Green could have done everything on his own.

Phillips didn't even win the Heisman anyway, so I really don't know why it's relevant.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Lawrence Phillips was (and I am sure remains) a huge steaming pile of shit of a human being. And no, not every team has those guys. And what always made me ill, was that Tom Osbourne went way out of his way to make sure that Phillips was available for a bowl game when where Phillips really belonged was in jail. I have never had an respect for Tom Osbourne since and never will.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Lawrence Phillips was (and I am sure remains) a huge steaming pile of shit of a human being. And no, not every team has those guys. And what always made me ill, was that Tom Osbourne went way out of his way to make sure that Phillips was available for a bowl game when where Phillips really belonged was in jail. I have never had an respect for Tom Osbourne since and never will.

OKay, let's completely derail the thread.

How do you feel about killing video technicians?

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about killing video technicians?
Depends. Is tom Osbourne a video technician?

Obs. Winston. He's a douche and college football will be better when he is gone. But I still don't think that will happen before the end of the season because FSU has demonstrated that football matters more than decency or academics. Way to go, Seminoles.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends. Is tom Osbourne a video technician?

Obs. Winston. He's a douche and college football will be better when he is gone. But I still don't think that will happen before the end of the season because FSU has demonstrated that football matters more than decency or academics. Way to go, Seminoles.

Based upon that answer, I am sure Declan Sullivan's family appreciates your lack of sympathy.

His tweets before he died

In the first message, timestamped 3:22 p.m., Sullivan wrote, "Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

The second message, which was sent at 4:06 p.m., less than an hour before his tragic fall at 4:50 p.m., reads, "Holy f*** holy f*** this is terrifying."

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based upon that answer, I am sure Declan Sullivan's family appreciates your lack of sympathy.

His tweets before he died

In the first message, timestamped 3:22 p.m., Sullivan wrote, "Gust of wind up to 60mph well today will be fun at work... I guess I've lived long enough :-/."

The second message, which was sent at 4:06 p.m., less than an hour before his tragic fall at 4:50 p.m., reads, "Holy f*** holy f*** this is terrifying."

Negligent homicide by Brian Kelly?