• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yapp14

Way to twist my argument.... LOL!!

I didn't say, "Everybody does it.", I said everybody who commits that level of crime is punished the same way by the legal system (for the most part)....

People here seem to think he should have been locked up for it.
I want him castrated! He is after all GUILTY IN MY EYES!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at comparing Winston to Maurice Clarette.

Especially considering Clarette never played again after his freshman year. That doesn't help your cause son.

Y

Yapp14

Especially considering Clarette never played again after his freshman year. That doesn't help your cause son.
Once again, you are using logic in your argument. He will never understand that approach

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUILTY!

I am proclaiming myself a forensic expert. Its really that easy, FSUManager did it, why can't I?

I can see that you're just here to antagonize, so I'm pretty much done with the line of discussion that involved you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked if any other college player had the history of doing stupid things... I'd say Big Mo ranks up there.... Sorry if it hits close to home...

And Big Mo was dismissed.

Thanks for proving other peoples point.

Y

Yapp14

I can see that you're just here to antagonize, so I'm pretty much done with the line of discussion that involved you.
Wow, you got me! I orig came here to antagonize then I saw your comments. Now I am here to continually point out your thoughtless comments. You really kinda suck at this

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And MC never committed a crime nor was he accused of a felony while playing football.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was asked to provide an example of another college athlete who did as many stupid things.

...And I did.

Also there's one word in the copy and paste history of Mo Clarett that differentiates him from Winston...

Know what it is?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked to provide an example of another college athlete who did as many stupid things.

...And I did.

Also there's one word in the copy and paste history of Mo Clarett that differentiates him from Winston...

Know what it is?

so you choose one that was dismissed in order to prove that what Winston did was no big deal ?

Even though the example you gave never committed a crime to be dismissed.

Okay...........:pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was asked if any other college player had the history of doing stupid things... I'd say Big Mo ranks up there.... Sorry if it hits close to home...

Doesn't hit close to home at all. Mo is/was a moron. The fact is Winston has now had what...5 different issues since he got to FSU in 2012? Also in case you have already forgotten Winston is a Heisman winner! Like it or not he's gonna be held to a different standard. But that kid runs FSU & at least from Coach Fisher no type of reasonable punishment for any out of line off the field actions will be handed down by Jimbo. Hey...does Jameis have Coach Fishers balls hanging off the back of his ride?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And MC never committed a crime nor was he accused of a felony while playing football.

Ummmmm..... Let's try again...

Ohio State later suspended Clarett for the 2003 athletic year after he was charged with filing a false police report. Clarett had filed a false claim that more than $10,000 in clothing, CDs, cash and stereo equipment were stolen from a car he borrowed from a local dealership in September 2003. Athletic Director Andy Geiger stated that Clarett also took in special benefits totaling approximately $29,000, and repeatedly misled investigators. Clarett later pleaded guilty to a lesser criminal charge (failure to aid a law enforcement official) in that incident.

I put that special word that differentiated Clarett from Winston in red for you......

And I don't know bout you, but this is a crime... He WAS accused of a FELONY and pleaded it down.

I'm not saying its the "Same thing", but at least get your facts straight...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you choose one that was dismissed in order to prove that what Winston did was no big deal ?

Even though the example you gave never committed a crime to be dismissed.

Okay...........:pound:

Read again.... He most certainly did...

And it wasn't dismissed, it was pleaded down.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State later suspended Clarett for the 2003 athletic year after he was charged with filing a false police report. Clarett had filed a false claim that more than $10,000 in clothing, CDs, cash and stereo equipment were stolen from a car he borrowed from a local dealership in September 2003. Athletic Director Andy Geiger stated that Clarett also took in special benefits totaling approximately $29,000, and repeatedly misled investigators. Clarett later pleaded guilty to a lesser criminal charge (failure to aid a law enforcement official) in that incident.

I put that special word that differentiated Clarett from Winston in red for you......

And I don't know bout you, but this is a crime... He WAS accused of a FELONY and pleaded it down.

fine, I forgot about all that since its been so long. Regardless I don't find that any worse than what Winston did and MC was dismissed so it further proves the point you are trying to defend.

Y

Yapp14

Give it time bitch, JW will be arrested, convicted and sentenced

at 11:15 am est you are still a WHINEY BITCH

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't hit close to home at all. Mo is/was a moron. The fact is Winston has now had what...5 different issues since he got to FSU in 2012? Also in case you have already forgotten Winston is a Heisman winner! Like it or not he's gonna be held to a different standard. But that kid runs FSU & at least from Coach Fisher no type of reasonable punishment for any out of line off the field actions will be handed down by Jimbo. Hey...does Jameis have Coach Fishers balls hanging off the back of his ride?

Again, I wasn't asked what my opinion of how swell of a guy Winston is. I too think he's a moron.

And Clarett may not have won the Heisman, but he was about as high-profile of an athlete as they get in college sports...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fine, I forgot about all that since its been so long. Regardless I don't find that any worse than what Winston did.

Sure, and that's okay... I'm not going to attempt to argue degrees or what have you. Just that Winston ain't the first high-profile D1 college football player to make a string of really stupid decisions...

That was all I was asked to find and I found it.... I wasn't told it had to be withing the last 2 years. I wasn't told that I had to find a guy accused of worse crimes, etc...