• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to see FSU fans protect this idiot by attacking the victim of an alleged r*pe, minimize him being a thief and his acts of vandalism all the while blaming everyone else on a childish 'you jealous' basis. It has reached the point of willful lunacy.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to see FSU fans protect this idiot by attacking the victim of an alleged r*pe, minimize him being a thief and his acts of vandalism all the while blaming everyone else on a childish 'you jealous' basis. It has reached the point of willful lunacy.

Why are you so concerned with what FSU does with Winston?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alleged victim supporting Jameis on gameday vs Miami - FSUacb | College Leak

What actually happend. Thought I'd share - FSUacb | College Leak

I was reluctant to post these, but I think it is important for people to see how ugly the FSU fan base and students have become. That isn't Florida fans, it isn't Notre Dame fans, it isn't Alabama fans - It's FSU fans and students. That's what this one guy has brought out of FSU. Keep defending him.

I'd be reluctant to post shit from some anonymous message board as relevance to.... now, why are you so concerned with Winston and what FSU does with him again?

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what bothers me the most is that the fans defending Winston throw the alleged r*pe victim under the bus....
She didn't immediately scream "Winston did it" and safe harbor all evidence like a forensics expert, so she must be lying.... forgetting that she may have been traumatized, confused, and wait for it... just a kid herself...

I mean, that's why Winston gets the benefit of the doubt for all his crap, isn't it?

The state didn't press charges? Really the best you got? Al Capone murdered dozens.... never got charged.
If you have connections, that means nothing.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alleged victim supporting Jameis on gameday vs Miami - FSUacb | College Leak

What actually happend. Thought I'd share - FSUacb | College Leak

I was reluctant to post these, but I think it is important for people to see how ugly the FSU fan base and students have become. That isn't Florida fans, it isn't Notre Dame fans, it isn't Alabama fans - It's FSU fans and students. That's what this one guy has brought out of FSU. Keep defending him.

Did you not tell me the other day that College Leak is strictly used for finding out where to drink and to not take it seriously. If so why do you post it? Just because it fits your narrative?

Here is the thing. You do not like the fact that others do not agree with you on certain things. Well that is life. Can't make everybody happy all the time. Just because you think he should be let go does not mean everyone will or SHOULD think the same thing.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, that generally happens on any campus when an athlete and the program face an accusation like this. Fuck it happens when anyone dares accuse another person of sexual assault. Sadly, the only thing I see with the FSU examples is business as usual in society.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what bothers me the most is that the fans defending Winston throw the alleged r*pe victim under the bus....
She didn't immediately scream "Winston did it" and safe harbor all evidence like a forensics expert, so she must be lying.... forgetting that she may have been traumatized, confused, and wait for it... just a kid herself...

I mean, that's why Winston gets the benefit of the doubt for all his crap, isn't it?

The state didn't press charges? Really the best you got? Al Capone murdered dozens.... never got charged.

Not defending throwing the alleged victim under the bus, but isn't that what a lot of people are doing to Winston?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be reluctant to post shit from some anonymous message board as relevance to.... now, why are you so concerned with Winston and what FSU does with him again?

Yeah because anonymity makes people bs about their real feelings. - That's the result of this guy and a hundred national titles won't change it. If y'all are gonna wear the 'black hat', own it.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not defending throwing the alleged victim under the bus, but isn't that what a lot of people are doing to Winston?

Winston threw himself under the bus... IF the girl was raped, then it was certainly not her fault...
Winston's choices have been undeniably his own.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not tell me the other day that College Leak is strictly used for finding out where to drink and to not take it seriously. If so why do you post it? Just because it fits your narrative?

Here is the thing. You do not like the fact that others do not agree with you on certain things. Well that is life. Can't make everybody happy all the time. Just because you think he should be let go does not mean everyone will or SHOULD think the same thing.

Quit being delusional. He has brought your entire school down into the gutter. You're not helping it either by writing essays explaining why everyone else is wrong and FSU is right.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what bothers me the most is that some of the fans defending Winston throw the alleged r*pe victim under the bus....

I think you need to remove the broad brush. In fact I will fix it for you.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston threw himself under the bus... IF the girl was raped, then it was certainly not her fault...
Winston's choices have been undeniably his own.

Agreed, but I am saying that people are labeling him guilty no matter what. The people that are calling the girl a cleat chaser and that she's just looking for money are no worse than the people that automatically assume guilt on Winston's part.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit being delusional. He has brought your entire school down into the gutter. You're not helping it either by writing essays explaining why everyone else is wrong and FSU is right.

Why does this bother you so much?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No I have never said they were right or wrong. Stop trying to make sound a certain way. YOU and some OTHERS believe FSU should do this or that. Well the real question is who are YOU to tell them what they should or should not do? That answer just like for me is NOBODY! I guess the real question is why are you o worried about FSU's reputation? What difference does it make to you?

So you did not tell me that the other day? Nice side step.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Head Jaboo will rip what he sews, or sumpin' like-at. Meanwhile I just flushed whut little remaining respect I had for Jimbo and FSU down with my morning terd.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Head Jaboo will rip what he sews, or sumpin' like-at. Meanwhile I just flushed whut little remaining respect I had for Jimbo and FSU down with my morning terd.

GOt any suits or homes we can borrow?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I have never said they were right or wrong. Stop trying to make sound a certain way. YOU and some OTHERS believe FSU should do this or that. Well the real question is who are YOU to tell them what they should or should not do? That answer just like for me is NOBODY! I guess the real question is why are you o worried about FSU's reputation? What difference does it make to you?

So you did not tell me that the other day? Nice side step.

You obsfucate incessantly.

Believe it or not, FSU's shitty handling reflects badly on CFB and sports as a whole. It reinforces every negative stereotype of college athletics. As someone who is a fan of college sports, that makes me care. I also add fundamental morality is being butchered as well.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I am saying that people are labeling him guilty no matter what. The people that are calling the girl a cleat chaser and that she's just looking for money are no worse than the people that automatically assume guilt on Winston's part.

One can assume guilt or innocence, and usually do, in any situation. To actively defend or attach is another matter. My personal opinion of whether Winston did it not withstanding, I have abstained from either in most cases.

What we know by his own deeds is that Winston participated in a act that destroyed property, a theft, a lie about the theft, an "obscene" act, and, as reported by FSU, another lie about the "obscene" act. These are pretty much undisputed. No guilt is assumed, but in most cases, confessed.