• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yapp14

Try reading any article from any sports page where his teammates have been asked about him.
Really? You expect me to believe something I read?

Several of us provided you with sources last week and you couldn't accept it, why should I?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know what kind of teammate he is? You're a jock sniffing bitch

How does he help his teammates when he is standing on the sideline? Is he going to pull younger players aside and tell them how to give it the 'ol college try"?

"He is a really good football player"

This statement explains the problem in a nutshell:omg:

That statement does say a lot. There's a lot more to being a good football player than what happens in the field. Character, decisions and what happens off the field are just as important. And I agree he shouldn't have been at the game that isn't making the point needed

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE? What is your jersey number?

Pretty common for people to refer to teams they root for as , 'we'. A little less common for douchebags that run out of constructive arguments to attempt to discredit someone for doing so, but I guess it happens, as evidenced here.

That said? I'm an alumnus, so yeah, I feel I've earned the right to refer to FSU and its associated teams with a personal pronoun. When did you attend Michigan? ... Yeah.... Thats what I thought.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you speak too?

Friends of mine that I met either at games as a season ticket holder when I lived in FL or through business connections. Every single one is a season ticket holder and have been for years.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not telling you what to think, I am saying what YOU THINK is wrong

That is telling me what I think. How do you know if I would have had a problem with him not being allowed in the stadium? Come on Ms. Cleo enlighten us all.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is telling me what I think. How do you know if I would have had a problem with him not being allowed in the stadium? Come on Ms. Cleo enlighten us all.

In Yapp's defense he's a complete asshole.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You expect me to believe something I read?

Several of us provided you with sources last week and you couldn't accept it, why should I?

Actually the source you gave did not show what you stated it did. YOu stated their was a second incident with the tone of impropriety. When in fact there was no impropriety which was backed up by the girl's own words. She said everything was consensual, but that she felt uncomfortable AFTERWARDS! Big difference from what you said to what actually was.

Now here is an article from yesterday. Read the quotes from the players. Or watch any interview where they are asked. Here is your link.

Jameis Winston's view of FSU's overtime win against Clemson - Orlando Sentinel

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am gathering that, but if my favorite teams were his I might be an asshole too.

You don't know the half of it. His actual favorite team is the Seoul Savory Carp of the Korean baseball league.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had not problem if he were banned from the stadium, but that is not done at any school for a single game suspension. Only for an indefinite suspension.

The bold is what he was talking about when he said what you said was not true.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold is what he was talking about when he said what you said was not true.

Then HE needs to show me. Not act like my 9 yr old and say "huh uh you are wrong.". Proof or he should STFU. I have never seen a person suspended for one game not allowed in the stadium.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Jimbo Fisher said when Winston was suspended from baseball team for "forgetting to pay for his crab legs"

“I fully support Coach Martin’s decision and will also make sure Jameis meets all of his obligations, which I know he will,” FSU head football coach Jimbo Fisher said in a statement.

Today he says this,

- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said Jameis Winston's one-game suspension "hit home" with the Seminoles' quarterback.

"Tremendously," Fisher said when asked how missing Saturday's 23-17 overtime win over Clemson affected the reigning Heisman Trophy winner. "I think you could see it on the sideline ... [but] he was a great influence for Sean [Maguire] and the other guys on the sideline. It was not for show or go. It was something heartfelt. I think it hit home, there's no doubt."

How come FSU did not suit him up for overtime? Surely a one game suspension only meant four quarters. Right?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Jimbo Fisher said when Winston was suspended from baseball team for "forgetting to pay for his crab legs"

“I fully support Coach Martin’s decision and will also make sure Jameis meets all of his obligations, which I know he will,” FSU head football coach Jimbo Fisher said in a statement.

Today he says this,

- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher said Jameis Winston's one-game suspension "hit home" with the Seminoles' quarterback.

"Tremendously," Fisher said when asked how missing Saturday's 23-17 overtime win over Clemson affected the reigning Heisman Trophy winner. "I think you could see it on the sideline ... [but] he was a great influence for Sean [Maguire] and the other guys on the sideline. It was not for show or go. It was something heartfelt. I think it hit home, there's no doubt."

How come FSU did not suit him up for overtime? Surely a one game suspension only meant four quarters. Right?

Because this isnt UF, where cancelled games count as time served?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU, get this thorn out of your side so we can all go back to hating the Hurricanes and Gators!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU, get this thorn out of your side so we can all go back to hating the Hurricanes and Gators!

Hate to tell you, but he is not going anywhere unless he screws up again. I hope he FINALLY gets it, but if not then so be it. If he does not get it all he has done is waste the tremendous god given talents he has. But if he does that is great for him.

Like I said before if Janikowski can turn it around I am pretty sure that Winston can too, but it is all up to him.