• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day is not overwith fellas. Plenty of time for Rapeis to open his trap or tweet something stupid during the game. I’m keeping the faith.

Maybe you can head out on a hit with Aaron?..... rrrrrrrr, or perhaps if youre so fond of r*pe, you can visit him?

I am fine taking lumps and being apologetic and contrite for my school with all of this, but one thing I REFUSE to do is take shit from Hypocrite U in Gainesville.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me! :madgrin:

FSUx deserves any rotten crap coming their way for keeping Bowden, douche lord of the Earth, all those years.

Sheeeeit, you all made up for anything that happened in the three decade Bowden era in less than one decade under Herban. ..

Get real, and have fun finding enough Windex to keep that glass house clean.

:suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can head out on a hit with Aaron?..... rrrrrrrr, or perhaps if youre so fond of r*pe, you can visit him?

I am fine taking lumps and being apologetic and contrite for my school with all of this, but one thing I REFUSE to do is take shit from Hypocrite U in Gainesville.

LOL!!!!! I totally nailed it with my last post and I was halfway kidding!!!! The stupid motherfucker couldn’t even make it a day without making another stone-headed move and dressing out in full pads for the game.

HAhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!! YES YOU DO have to take shit from a Gator!!!!! LOL. You literally have a Special Ed kid as your QB!!!!! What’s his IQ, maybe 83? But then again, he’s going to FSU.

“If you can’t get in to UF, there’s always FSU as your safety school!”

:pound:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!!! I totally nailed it with my last post and I was halfway kidding!!!! The stupid motherfucker couldn’t even make it a day without making another stone-headed move and dressing out in full pads for the game.

HAhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!! YES YOU DO have to take shit from a Gator!!!!! LOL. You literally have a Special Ed kid as your QB!!!!! What’s his IQ, maybe 83? But then again, he’s going to FSU.

? Really ?

It truly takes a moron to think he came out in full pads because he didn't know he was suspended. :lame:

Did you even attend UF? Typically the loudest and most annoying fans are just that. Most UF alums I know have more class in their pinkie toe than you have displayed. :L

Y

Yapp14

So today is Monday and we have seen Winston go from missing a half of football to an entire game because public opinion finally got to the powers that be at FSU. I knew that would happen.

On top of that between coming out in full uniform and tossing the ball around like nothing was wrong then delivering a halftime speech JW and FSU have further proven they have NO CLUE

Y

Yapp14

Winston is a kid that has never been told "no" or held to any accountability in his life. Because he can play a game he has been let by and we are going to see this explode when all is said and done.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me! :madgrin:

FSUx deserves any rotten crap coming their way for keeping Bowden, douche lord of the Earth, all those years.

You be sure and mark your calendar buddy...

You won't get many of those from me, and if I had the ability I would have done it twice.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston is a kid that has never been told "no" or held to any accountability in his life. Because he can play a game he has been let by and we are going to see this explode when all is said and done.

Yep. He'll be like VY...sitting in his Bentley, sobbing quietly...with a gun in his lap calling out for attention.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU sheep are pretty quiet today....color me shocked!!!!:lol:

What would you like us to say? We put our national title hopes on the line and won anyway...

Sorry things didn't go your way there. Of course you all have bigger fish to fry.... Really? Utah?

As for Winston. What more would you have us do? Would kind of be unprecedented to kick someone off the team for being a politically incorrect moron... Or are we supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard now because.... well..... It wasn't your school?

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for his teammates...having to put up with his bullshit and preferential treatment.

Shit like that could poison a locker room...just sayin'.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all a recipe for disaster.

A repeat is very unlikely.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for his teammates...having to put up with his bullshit and preferential treatment.

Shit like that could poison a locker room...just sayin'.

Yeah, that's a fair sentiment... I don't have much of an issue with him talking to players or what have you, but this crap of coming out and warming up? Heck even Fisher had this incredulous look on his face like, "What in the hell are you doing?"...

My guess is that Winston thought this was some show of solidarity and team support as their "Leader" (And yes, I cringe to call him that)...

Y

Yapp14

Yep! Just what I want to hear at halftime....a stirring speech from some dumbass who actually works at being a dumbass

FSU should be embarrassed, but its FSU

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep! Just what I want to hear at halftime....a stirring speech from some dumbass who actually works at being a dumbass

FSU should be embarrassed, but its FSU

Who pissed in your Cheerios there Skippy? Just because UM sucks donkey balls does not mean you have to open your mouth.

Whether you or anyone else wants to acknowledge it or not. Winston by all accounts from his teammates is a great teammate to have, supports them , and even if not playing will help them with win if he can. Plus there is the amount of work he himself puts into the sport. He is a really good football player. He just happens to have his head up his ass when away from sports and the classroom.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love all the pissing and moaning here and on comment sections of articles. Makes me chuckle. Oh they should have lost, but didn't. Boohoo.

I relished people like that when I played football and basketball. Hatred for a program or school for no real reason because they are winning.

Y

Yapp14

Who pissed in your Cheerios there Skippy? Just because UM sucks donkey balls does not mean you have to open your mouth.

Whether you or anyone else wants to acknowledge it or not. Winston by all accounts from his teammates is a great teammate to have, supports them , and even if not playing will help them with win if he can. Plus there is the amount of work he himself puts into the sport. He is a really good football player. He just happens to have his head up his ass when away from sports and the classroom.
How do you know what kind of teammate he is? You're a jock sniffing bitch

How does he help his teammates when he is standing on the sideline? Is he going to pull younger players aside and tell them how to give it the 'ol college try"?

"He is a really good football player"

This statement explains the problem in a nutshell:omg: