• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jimbo Fisher admits that Florida State has a lot of player shenanigans and Florida State seems to condone it;

"When your players misstep, you balance education -- which we do a lot, more than anybody in America -- with punitive measures, and they understand there's consequences. I don't condone any of the comments Jameis made earlier this week and how or where he chose to make them," Fisher said.

Florida State Ronald Darby says other players could have done it, and gotten away with it

"That's our brother. Any one of us who did it it wouldn't have been that huge. But it's him who did it, and they blew it up, and [the administration] had to do something about it."

Really? That is what you gather from his statements? All coaches are constantly educating. Whether football related or life related. Minor or major incidents. They are counselors as well as coaches.

Darby's comment is stating what everyone has said. Winston is THE face of the team and things will be much more difficult for him to deal with than another player. He is not saying nothing would be done to them.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was telling that Jimbo had to read all of his statements about Winston in his post game press conference off a sheet of paper someone had prepared.

The vibe I get is that Jimbo is soft.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full-on defiance. I know he is stupid as he can be, but that act was defiance to everyone associated with the University.

"I aint need no rules den”. “Skrong”.

How do you figure. He knew for a FACT that Jimbo was not going to play him. So unless the adminstration said he could not wear pads(which we do not know if they did and I doubt it) it is not defiance. Just another stupid act that could be one of two things.
1. Freaking out Clemson if he was allowed to warm up. Doubt he thought that though.
2. He does not know what to do without the pads on.

I would have preferred to have him in the locker room the entire game dissecting video to give help at halftime to Maguire.

I got a text from a friend at the game before it ever went on TV. I told the wife and she let out a nice little "FUCK! What is he thinking"? That is when I started chugging Sailor Jerrys.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was telling that Jimbo had to read all of his statements about Winston in his post game press conference off a sheet of paper someone had prepared.

Thought that was rather odd too but I was pretty drunk by that time. Glad somebody else noticed it too.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Past incidents not related to Winston dictate otherwise. Greg Reid, Ira Denson, Greg Dent, and so on. Since he has had the job he has had veteran leaders in the important positions every year UNTIL last year.

Jimbo believe it or not is a hothead and after Rinaldi asking him before game and the look he gave him I figured a written statement was coming forth. Think he is tired of answering the same question asked 50 different ways about someone he has stuck his neck out for.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure. He knew for a FACT that Jimbo was not going to play him. So unless the adminstration said he could not wear pads(which we do not know if they did and I doubt it) it is not defiance. Just another stupid act that could be one of two things.
1. Freaking out Clemson if he was allowed to warm up. Doubt he thought that though.
2. He does not know what to do without the pads on.

I would have preferred to have him in the locker room the entire game dissecting video to give help at halftime to Maguire.

I got a text from a friend at the game before it ever went on TV. I told the wife and she let out a nice little "FUCK! What is he thinking"? That is when I started chugging Sailor Jerrys.

You’re not looking at it from the symbolic standpoint. The defiance shines thru when you do. He was suspended for the game. Yet he chose to take it upon himself and make his situation bigger than the game. It’s always about Jameis. He made sure of that last night. He slapped his coaches, his teammates, the fans and most importantly the University right in the face with that act. “ Fuck you Admin, I don’t need your scholarship and your rules. I’m Jameis-Fucking-Winston, I make my own rules, and I’m gonna prove it to you by being a total disruption to this game. What are you gonna do about it?, I’m the Heisman Trophy winner bitches! I own this place”...........

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re not looking at it from the symbolic standpoint. The defiance shines thru when you do. He was suspended for the game. Yet he chose to take it upon himself and make his situation bigger than the game. It’s always about Jameis. He made sure of that last night. He slapped his coaches, his teammates, the fans and most importantly the University right in the face with that act. “ Fuck you Admin, I don’t need your scholarship and your rules. I’m Jameis-Fucking-Winston, I make my own rules, and I’m gonna prove it to you by being a total disruption to this game. What are you gonna do about it?, I’m the Heisman Trophy winner bitches! I own this place”...........

I do not see the symbolic standpoint because he KNEW HE WAS NOT PLAYING PERIOD! So what was he gaining from doing it? How is it a big FU to the Admin or anyone else? I already said that Jimbo is probably giving more internal punishment because of the PR, but nobody was hurt and nothing detrimental was done. He was ineligible to play and wearing pads does not change that. Hell he could have had a Pink TooToo on and it would not have bothered me as long as his ass was on the bench. Which it was.

And without him counseling Maguire during the game along side Fisher and Sanders or Getting all over the OL I honestly doubt that they do not get blown out last night. No matter how retarded he may be he is the leader of the offense and they take what he says seriously and to heart. Even if not playing.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not see the symbolic standpoint because he KNEW HE WAS NOT PLAYING PERIOD! So what was he gaining from doing it? How is it a big FU to the Admin or anyone else? I already said that Jimbo is probably giving more internal punishment because of the PR, but nobody was hurt and nothing detrimental was done. He was ineligible to play and wearing pads does not change that. Hell he could have had a Pink TooToo on and it would not have bothered me as long as his ass was on the bench. Which it was.

And without him counseling Maguire during the game along side Fisher and Sanders or Getting all over the OL I honestly doubt that they do not get blown out last night. No matter how retarded he may be he is the leader of the offense and they take what he says seriously and to heart. Even if not playing.

The big issue is the pads. There is ways to show support of the team without doing that. Do injured players walk around the sidelines in pads?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big issue is the pads. There is ways to show support of the team without doing that. Do injured players walk around the sidelines in pads?

No they typically do not, but redshirted players do. Hell Winston was on the sideline in pads with 3 QBs in front of him his first season.

I still do not see the big deal with the pads. Stupid yes, but not to the extent you all are seeing it.

Edit: Let's remember Jimbo was asked why he did it and you could tell he had no fucking clue as to why. So until they sit down and talk to him to find out why his hamster fell off the wheel it is pure speculation. AND here is the big thing. We will probably never find out what his reasoning was behind it. So it will still be speculation.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't he have a babysitter or something

Nope he does not. However he should be forced to switch roommates and made to be around nobody but Rashad Greene, Nick O'Leary, or Cameron Erving outside the football facilities. That would curb some of this.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSU let that happen. He's not on the sideline dressed out unless the higher ups are ok with it. I'm far from a fan of the guy, but that's not on him, that's on the coaches and the admins.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,869.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its too bad he makes dumb mistakes like all college kids do. he is going to be a QB in the pros someday. with the more stupid stuff he does the more nfl teams wont want him on there team.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its too bad he makes dumb mistakes like all college kids do. he is going to be a QB in the pros someday. with the more stupid stuff he does the more nfl teams wont want him on there team.

yep, when I was in college, I went around raping girls and stealing crab legs

those were the days

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, when I was in college, I went around raping girls and stealing crab legs

those were the days

I spent 4 proud years raping crabs and stealing girl legs you big pussy

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fuck him right in the crab legs! That's how people get crabs

I think maybe that's what Jameis was doing, it was a song to raise awareness about STDs and he was explaining how you get them. He and his informative dance troupe have been making appearances in junior high schools across the country.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe that's what Jameis was doing, it was a song to raise awareness about STDs and he was explaining how you get them. He and his informative dance troupe have been making appearances in junior high schools across the country.

Can't believe FSU is against STD awareness.