• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before calling something BS you probably don't want to follow it up by posting more BS. The coach didn't punish him to begin with.

I wasn't calling the post BS, I was calling BS on FSU.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video:

http://vine.co/v/O7B00X5Ozqm

The confusion on Jameis's face: "Suspended? I thought you were joking? Coach?"

The lookaround by Jimbo Fisher: "Better check whether anyone's looking before I go apeshit on him..."

Then the disbelieving/exasperated look on Jimbo Fisher's face: "Is this guy dumber than a tree stump or the most arrogant, spoiled brat in the country?"

:lol:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am willing to bet that Winston doesn't make it to 30 without going to jail or dying spectacularly.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video:

The lookaround by Jimbo Fisher: "Better check whether anyone's looking before I go apeshit on him..."

Then the disbelieving/exasperated look on Jimbo Fisher's face: "Is this guy dumber than a tree stump or the most arrogant, spoiled brat in the country?"

Found a GIF:

winston.0.0_standard_305.0.gif

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am willing to bet that Winston doesn't make it to 30 without going to jail or dying spectacularly.

That's a bit ridiculous. Dude is far from the brightest bulb in the box, but he is a Heisman/national championship winner. He'll always have a good paying job in Tally.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video:

Found a GIF:

winston.0.0_standard_305.0.gif

does Jimbo even have control of his team? :doh: did he really not know what is happening?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does Jimbo even have control of his team? :doh: did he really not know what is happening?

He came out after the entire team and staff was already on the field warming up. Not on Jimbo for this. I am seeing some punishment based upon Jimbo's face.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Jamies Winston didn't understand that the suspension pertained to him? I'm shocked!

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am the AD (or for that matter the president) I think there is a chat with the head football coach on the schedule in the near future. there is really very little that Winston could have done to more clearly demonstrate that he has not learned his lesson. And for the Coach to fail to reign it in - very bad.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am the AD (or for that matter the president) I think there is a chat with the head football coach on the schedule in the near future. there is really very little that Winston could have done to more clearly demonstrate that he has not learned his lesson. And for the Coach to fail to reign it in - very bad.

This is it in a nutshell. The AD and the President need to smack this poor child to the ground.

If I’m either one of those guys I seriously put Dumbfuck on indefinite suspension and make him feel the pain. He OBVIOUSLY didn’t believe he did anything wrong the other day when he stood up on the table and started spewing. The act of dressing out in pads is defiance, it is the “I’m bigger than the University or the Game” statement. Truly an in-your-face moment and the University is being played for a fool here.

Do the right thing FSU, bust this douchebag’s balls and sit him for multiple games. Make him scrub the locker room floor with a toothbrush a couple of times a week. Make him pick up trash off the side of the road in Tally. Get a grip on your shit, you look beyond foolish.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REPORTER: Jameis, having been told you were suspended for the whole game, why did you come out in pads?

WINSTON: I said, guys, I didn’t come here for no reason. I said, guys, quarterback is mine, man. All the adversity I went through this week, it was mine to take. And like I’ve been saying, I control my own destiny. And those men looked me in my eye and they said, "We got this, Jameis." And I said... we said... I said, "Are you in pads?" They said, "I in pads if you in pads." I said, "I in pads, then."

:pound::lol::bawling::yahoo:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just confused...did he think that they would go ahead and let him play since he already has his uni on?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo said after the game, that "he just wanted to be with his team". That doesn't sound like punishment forthcoming and frankly I don't think it's as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Some punishment, yeah, suspension, not IMO.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just confused...did he think that they would go ahead and let him play since he already has his uni on?

Jimbo said after the game, that "he just wanted to be with his team". That doesn't sound like punishment forthcoming and frankly I don't think it's as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Some punishment, yeah, suspension, not IMO.

Full-on defiance. I know he is stupid as he can be, but that act was defiance to everyone associated with the University.

"I aint need no rules den”. “Skrong”.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jimbo Fisher admits that Florida State has a lot of player shenanigans and Florida State seems to condone it;

"When your players misstep, you balance education -- which we do a lot, more than anybody in America -- with punitive measures, and they understand there's consequences. I don't condone any of the comments Jameis made earlier this week and how or where he chose to make them," Fisher said.

Florida State Ronald Darby says other players could have done it, and gotten away with it

"That's our brother. Any one of us who did it it wouldn't have been that huge. But it's him who did it, and they blew it up, and [the administration] had to do something about it."