• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yapp14

I actually love all the pissing and moaning here and on comment sections of articles. Makes me chuckle. Oh they should have lost, but didn't. Boohoo.

I relished people like that when I played football and basketball. Hatred for a program or school for no real reason because they are winning.
Lemme guess, you turned that rage into manufactured motivation and created a me against the world mentality that led you to unprecedented heights of performance in your CYO basketball league?

Nothing more impressive then kicking ass against other 7th graders!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest issue that I see with this and that, imo, should most concern FSU fans isn't him coming out of the locker room in full pads. I can kind of see how that could happen. The coaches don't necessarily stay in the locker room while the players are dressing out. They will often be meeting in another part of the locker room or an office finalizing game strategy, etc. It's usually low-level assistants, equipment managers etc.

The concerns I would have if I were an FSU fan would be that he was allowed on the sidelines and allowed to address the team at halftime. It's not like he was missing the game because of injury, he was missing it because of his own stupidity. Imo, he probably shouldn't even have been at the game.

Y

Yapp14

The biggest issue that I see with this and that, imo, should most concern FSU fans isn't him coming out of the locker room in full pads. I can kind of see how that could happen. The coaches don't necessarily stay in the locker room while the players are dressing out. They will often be meeting in another part of the locker room or an office finalizing game strategy, etc. It's usually low-level assistants, equipment managers etc.

The concerns I would have if I were an FSU fan would be that he was allowed on the sidelines and allowed to address the team at halftime. It's not like he was missing the game because of injury, he was missing it because of his own stupidity. Imo, he probably shouldn't even have been at the game.
Still waiting for his excuse of I didn't know I was suspended for the entire game

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by all the negative comments about Maguire from FSU fans I know. He started in what very well could be FSU's toughest game of the season and put up numbers comparable to Winston's first start with less talent around him. The only big weakness I saw in him was 1st game jitters.

Y

Yapp14

I was surprised by all the negative comments about Maguire from FSU fans I know. He started in what very well could be FSU's toughest game of the season and put up numbers comparable to Winston's first start with less talent around him. The only big weakness I saw in him was 1st game jitters.
I am starting to get the impression that FSU doesn't have the most intelligent fan base (Looks at posters on here as a perfect example)

That is my veiled way of saying i think the FSU fans on here are fucking idiots

Y

Yapp14

I am starting to get the impression that FSU doesn't have the most intelligent fan base (Looks at posters on here as a perfect example)

That is my veiled way of saying i think the FSU fans on here are fucking idiots
Just to be clear FUCKING IDIOTS

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know what kind of teammate he is? You're a jock sniffing bitch

How does he help his teammates when he is standing on the sideline? Is he going to pull younger players aside and tell them how to give it the 'ol college try"?

"He is a really good football player"

This statement explains the problem in a nutshell:omg:
Oh someone is mad. Should I be insulted because you call me those words.

I guess you cannot read very well because in my post I said "by all accounts from his teammates". That is what I am going by because that is all anyone can go by.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's is odd. Everyone I have spoken to was extremely happy with his play considering the timeframe. Oh well to each their own.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had not problem if he were banned from the stadium, but that is not done at any school for a single game suspension. Only for an indefinite suspension.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's is odd. Everyone I have spoken to was extremely happy with his play considering the timeframe. Oh well to each their own.

Really? Support him starting again then to save your program from the Jameis virus?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Support him starting again then to save your program from the Jameis virus?

Yes most people I talked to were pissed off at the OL. Which was his entire problem and the cause for many of his mental mistakes. Many have not seen his aem before last night. To your 2nd question. Would not bother me at all.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes most people I talked to were pissed off at the OL. Which was his entire problem and the cause for many of his mental mistakes. Many have not seen his aem before last night. To your 2nd question. Would not bother me at all.

Glad to hear it. FSU could continue to win and solve their public image problem by doing so, now to convince Jimbo.

Y

Yapp14

Oh someone is mad. Should I be insulted because you call me those words.

I guess you cannot read very well because in my post I said "by all accounts from his teammates". That is what I am going by because that is all anyone can go by.
Where are these accounts? I want a link (thats what you FSU bitches always want)

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are these accounts? I want a link (thats what you FSU bitches always want)

Try reading any article from any sports page where his teammates have been asked about him.