• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? Really ?

It truly takes a moron to think he came out in full pads because he didn't know he was suspended. :lame:

Did you even attend UF? Typically the loudest and most annoying fans are just that. Most UF alums I know have more class in their pinkie toe than you have displayed. :L

Proud UF Grad. Mechanical Engineering major. How bout you? Clown College? Chiropractor? I know those are two of the better “trades” taught at FSU.

As to the bolded, When did I say Winston didn’t know he was suspended? You missed my point by a hundred miles. He COMPLETELY said "fuck you” to everyone associated with your “school” by dressing out. What kind of player gets suspended and even shows up for the game, let alone dresses in full pads and warms up before the game? Most suspended kids aren’t allowed anywhere near the field or stadium because they have an administration with some sense of right and wrong, and genuine public perception concerns. Apparently not in Tally. Rapeis made a very bold statement by taking it upon himself to come out dressed in full uniform. He’s telling all you poor suckers at FSU that he’s bigger than the school, the fans, his teammates, and the game itself. He’s been “telling” you this for months now with his actions. The fact you can’t see the significance of his actions is sad consequence of your FSU ejukashun.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud UF Grad. Mechanical Engineering major. How bout you? Clown College? Chiropractor? I know those are two of the better “trades” taught at FSU.

As to the bolded, When did I say Winston didn’t know he was suspended? You missed my point by a hundred miles. He COMPLETELY said "fuck you” to everyone associated with your “school” by dressing out. What kind of player gets suspended and even shows up for the game, let alone dresses in full pads and warms up before the game? Most suspended kids aren’t allowed anywhere near the field or stadium because they have an administration with some sense of right and wrong, and genuine public perception concerns. Apparently not in Tally. Rapeis made a very bold statement by taking it upon himself to come out dressed in full uniform. He’s telling all you poor suckers at FSU that he’s bigger than the school, the fans, his teammates, and the game itself. He’s been “telling” you this for months now with his actions. The fact you can’t see the significance of his actions is sad consequence of your FSU ejukashun.

"Sounds" like "you" are just a little "butthurt" that FSU won despite Winston being suspended.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to tell you, but he is not going anywhere unless he screws up again. I hope he FINALLY gets it, but if not then so be it. If he does not get it all he has done is waste the tremendous god given talents he has. But if he does that is great for him.

Like I said before if Janikowski can turn it around I am pretty sure that Winston can too, but it is all up to him.

That's the problem. He's already drug your school's name through the mud and still it's 'if he does it again...'

Enough is enough. Truth is he has turned himself and FSU into a punchline and no amount of wins or homers defending him is going to change that. :L

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sounds" like "you" are just a little "butthurt" that FSU won despite Winston being suspended.

And 'you' just repeated the same 'retard' argument of every 'hack' FSU fan on the interwebz.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not busting your balls, but you seriously went to UF for engineering?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to feel like FSU fans need AA to get off Jameis. Everyone keeps telling you guys the problem and solution and deny, deny, deny is the response.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. Don’t care whether your team wins or loses unless we are playing you.

My point is you have a player running your university. Now, you can tap dance around that all you want and throw up the blinders and deflect attention away to Gainesville all you want, but none of that changes what the rest of us see. Jameis Winston is the President of FSU and the Mayor of Tallahassee. Show me, other than the fucking Keystone Cops episode Saturday night, when the town or the school took any significant action against this piece of shit, empty-skulled retard. You can’t. So yeah, I’m very amused at this entire clown atmosphere coming out of your school, but I guess I shouldn’t be huh?

But go ahead and throw it all back on Gainesville.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. He's already drug your school's name through the mud and still it's 'if he does it again...'

Enough is enough. Truth is he has turned himself and FSU into a punchline and no amount of wins or homers defending him is going to change that. :L

The problem is that the only two things that he actually did. Not allegations, but are known for a fact he did is the crabs and his meme mouth.

I do not think that the hunting squirrels with a pellet gun and the bb gun fight involving 5 other players(who have NEVER been named by the media) should really mean anything or matter. Not because he is a QB at FSU, but because I did the exact same things when I was 18. Hell we had bottle rocket fights on top of catwalks in between grain bins. We had running battles with bb guns, shot guns with rock salt rounds(yes they hurt like hell), and so on.

THe sad thing is that no matter if he stays or goes FSU has always been a punchline to many people even during the 80's and 90's. The whole ACC team, weak schedule, and so on. Hell Free Shoes U sound familiar? How about all the hub bub about Peter Warrick at Dillards? Man I heard about that forever. No matter what FSU does people for one reason or another will hate them and make them a punch line.

I am to the point that I am saying Fuck It. Keep winning, get him under control, and do not worry about what the media says. Take that "Black hat" and wear it proudly while pissing everyone off.

Oh you want a real black eye? Try looking at who the FRONT RUNNER is for the full time President position. FL State Senator John Thrasher. He has never done anything in education besides going to FSU twice. Second time for his law degree. He was the chairman of the first BOT, but that is as close as he has ever come to education as a profession. He is a lawyer and lobbyist by trade. What kind of shit will FSU get for that?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to feel like FSU fans need AA to get off Jameis. Everyone keeps telling you guys the problem and solution and deny, deny, deny is the response.

YOu mean your opinion of the solution. Need to get that part correct.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that the only two things that he actually did. Not allegations, but are known for a fact he did is the crabs and his meme mouth.

I do not think that the hunting squirrels with a pellet gun and the bb gun fight involving 5 other players(who have NEVER been named by the media) should really mean anything or matter. Not because he is a QB at FSU, but because I did the exact same things when I was 18. Hell we had bottle rocket fights on top of catwalks in between grain bins. We had running battles with bb guns, shot guns with rock salt rounds(yes they hurt like hell), and so on.

THe sad thing is that no matter if he stays or goes FSU has always been a punchline to many people even during the 80's and 90's. The whole ACC team, weak schedule, and so on. Hell Free Shoes U sound familiar? How about all the hub bub about Peter Warrick at Dillards? Man I heard about that forever. No matter what FSU does people for one reason or another will hate them and make them a punch line.

I am to the point that I am saying Fuck It. Keep winning, get him under control, and do not worry about what the media says. Take that "Black hat" and wear it proudly while pissing everyone off.

Oh you want a real black eye? Try looking at who the FRONT RUNNER is for the full time President position. FL State Senator John Thrasher. He has never done anything in education besides going to FSU twice. Second time for his law degree. He was the chairman of the first BOT, but that is as close as he has ever come to education as a profession. He is a lawyer and lobbyist by trade. What kind of shit will FSU get for that?

Oh boy. This isn't a 'black hat', it's a dirty rubber hanging out of FSU's ass. :gaah:

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Don’t care whether your team wins or loses unless we are playing you.

My point is you have a player running your university. Now, you can tap dance around that all you want and throw up the blinders and deflect attention away to Gainesville all you want, but none of that changes what the rest of us see. Jameis Winston is the President of FSU and the Mayor of Tallahassee. Show me, other than the fucking Keystone Cops episode Saturday night, when the town or the school took any significant action against this piece of shit, empty-skulled retard. You can’t. So yeah, I’m very amused at this entire clown atmosphere coming out of your school, but I guess I shouldn’t be huh?

But go ahead and throw it all back on Gainesville.

Not throwing it all on Gainesville or even you really... But a lot of people seem to still be hung up on this and it's really all because FSU won. Had they lost, would anyone care that he was on the sideline? Or would they be calling for him to be gone for more games or rest of the season? Don't think so.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was not saying that. YOu do not have to be defensive with me and you know this. Was an honest question.

Sorry. Looked at other options in the south, not thrilled with going to Atlanta to try GT, although a great school. UF has a very strong program and is ranked somewhere around 25 nationally and that was good enough for me. Tough school, and I received a solid undergraduate education which has served me well during my career.

Just seemed like your question was a little leading.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Looked at other options in the south, not thrilled with going to Atlanta to try GT, although a great school. UF has a very strong program and is ranked somewhere around 25 nationally and that was good enough for me. Tough school, and I received a solid undergraduate education which has served me well during my career.

Just seemed like your question was a little leading.

Not meant to be leading. Was not sure because of the proximity to places like GT.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not throwing it all on Gainesville or even you really... But a lot of people seem to still be hung up on this and it's really all because FSU won. Had they lost, would anyone care that he was on the sideline? Or would they be calling for him to be gone for more games or rest of the season? Don't think so.

Like I said, that game was not the top story of the night. Win or lose it really didn’t matter because Jameis made sure to make it all about himself. I just think your school has a drain-circling dude on their hands and they are afraid to make the right move with him. He’s great between the lines. He’s not so great between the ears.

And how exactly do you think he received that punishment the other night? Was he not rewarded by the attention of the cameras and reporters all night long? Who was the first face they stuck a microphone in front of? Yeah, him. He learned, like a spoiled child learns when parents shower them with gifts, that his bad behavior has very little if any negative consequences. He stood on the sideline and drank in all of the attention and he loved it. He’s a narcissist. How else do you explain his laundry list of incidents? all of them obvious, in-your-face kind of shit?