• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some of you should really take a Look in that mirror with yourself and the university you support. Because They are not perfect either.
Best argument ever. when things go wrong and people fail to measure up to acceptable standards, we shoudl just excuse them and lower our expectations of what is actually acceptable.

Feckin' Brills.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to put this particular FSU fan on my key chain and bust him out at parties for shits and giggles.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bunch of crybaby, lotion spankin HATERS!

We all know Jameis is a dumbass clown. Thanks for letting us know. ;)

Go Noles!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one invites you to parties. Lol. Don't kid yourself

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think is particularly ridiculous is that they had to go back and change it because of things they discovered in their on-going investigation. If the investigation is on-going, why suspend him at all until the investigation is complete? or if they are uncomfortable with not suspending him, suspend him until the investigation is complete. Creating the situation where their actions are not decisive makes the entire program and the administration look ridiculous.

This is all BS bro. Clearly it was reported to them, it seems like by multiple people, that he stood on a table and yelled this. Then he sat in their face and lied when they knew what the truth was. I'm not exactly sure who they're trying to fool with this but it's pretty clear that they succumbed to public pressure and overrode the coach's lenient punishment.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one invites you to parties. Lol. Don't kid yourself

Here's an idea...
Jameis is free today... why don't you go load up on crab legs and soda, and you can party with him while he takes your girl and FHRITP.

GO NOLES!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social media and the media are not helping. Jameis is the face of college football and he's being a turd. We have all done stupid shit when we were young, but we learn from our mistakes. To sit here on your high horse and act like BAMA has been perfect is a complete joke. If it was your QB you would the same way and you would stick up for him. Because Jameis is a fun kid, class clown and people see shit on TV and are so quick to judge. Everyone has an agenda it seems no matter who you team is.

Poor BAMA didn't win it three years in a row. So sorry.

I dont see a Bama QB or leader acting in such a way. And when they do screw up, they get an appropriate punishment and are not allowed to screw up again without a harsher punishment. One Thing Saban is known for is his ability to discipline players. This "class clown" is making a clown out of FSU and all its fans and you would do well to let this matter drop because you're starting to look like one as well.

You lashing out at Bama because its fans disagree with you is laughable. Accept that Winston is a spoiled child that needs to learn how to act like a leader and move on.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says I
Spank it to rick rude buddy? Lol

Maybe I've got a blonde blue with 36Cs? Matter of fact, I do!! :nod:

What chu got? Extra soft lotion? Let me guess shea butter?

internettoughguy.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can just see Fred Mc at one of the BAMA
Sorority parties for recruits....

"This is awful. We should be ashamed of ourselves".

I Have nothing against BAMA. Just the tard that said FSU doesn't respect woman and the other judgements he likes to rush to. Yeah Jameis is a dumbass and does dumb shit. We get it.

Some of you really think nothing bad really happens on campus don't you. Haha

Geez it's going on everywhere. And before
You rush to judge me, no I don't think it's ok. :)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Nah I'm just a college football fan that likes blondes. You all are the tough guys that need something ... Hope u find it soon

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAMA fan always. Gee that a knee slapper.

If Florida keeps it close on you, well... Lol

I'm going to enjoy watching the Clemson game. I hope we beat them silly and Jameis starts crying. He needs to learn he's the face of college football and he needs to focus and not be Johnny Manziel 2.0. Every move Jameis makes will be magnified.

It's too bad we can't have an intelligent conversation because you all are such big haters. Love to hate huh. Sad

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can just see Fred Mc at one of the BAMA
Sorority parties for recruits....

"This is awful. We should be ashamed of ourselves".

I Have nothing against BAMA. Just the tard that said FSU doesn't respect woman and the other judgements he likes to rush to. Yeah Jameis is a dumbass and does dumb shit. We get it.

Some of you really think nothing bad really happens on campus don't you. Haha

Geez it's going on everywhere. And before
You rush to judge me, no I don't think it's ok. :)

Fact is dumbasses like you did throw the girl under the bus. You're still trying to minimize the shit he has done and deflect.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad we can't have an intelligent conversation because you all are such big haters. Love to hate huh. Sad
I'm not so certain that you have pinpointed what is precluding intelligent conversation ...

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to enjoy watching the Clemson game. I hope we beat them silly and Jameis starts crying. He needs to learn he's the face of college football and he needs to focus and not be Johnny Manziel 2.0. Every move Jameis makes will be magnified.

You and your shit ilk are a stain on CFB.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all BS bro. Clearly it was reported to them, it seems like by multiple people, that he stood on a table and yelled this. Then he sat in their face and lied when they knew what the truth was. I'm not exactly sure who they're trying to fool with this but it's pretty clear that they succumbed to public pressure and overrode the coach's lenient punishment.
Before calling something BS you probably don't want to follow it up by posting more BS. The coach didn't punish him to begin with.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just like the Rice deal: Everyone knew that Winston stood on a table and yelled it out. It was immediately posted on twitter, immediately. That's the one thing that is good about twitter, people are compelled to to post stuff as it happens. For them to say, well he told us one thing, and our investigation showed he did another, is idiotic.

Rice: everyone knew IMMEDIATELY that he knocked her out. But Goodell, and his investigative army/security regiment needed 7 months AND the TMZ video, and then to tell everyone at the presser that 'the video showed something different than what he told us' bullshit, is idiotic.

Or, rather they both were driven by public pressure...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best argument ever. when things go wrong and people fail to measure up to acceptable standards, we shoudl just excuse them and lower our expectations of what is actually acceptable.

This coming from a
Golden domer homer that has cheating going on right? And nobody does that in the NCAA!!!

Too funny.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was 117 pages of it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred mc you need to go fuck a girl
Right in the pussy.

And STFU

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is full of you judging, hating on a kid.

You tell me who is barking intelligent info? :)