• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Win or lose, Im happy with this decision.

Agreed. I think it took too long to get to it, but they finally did the right thing.
One game suspension fits this particular "crime".

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I think a loss would erase any playoff hopes.

Jimbo was supposed to be on gameday today, but after this latest news, he cancelled his appearance.

I'm telling anyone who will listen, there is a BIG change coming in football (NFL), once the East Coast non-football reporters get ahold of something, NOW, Centers for Battered women, et al, and the change is going to trickle down to the CFB level.

Winston will be lucky to get drafted at all. He's going to need to stay in school another year and clean up his image.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU made a mistake, they corrected their mistake. It doesn't matter to me why they did it.
What I think is particularly ridiculous is that they had to go back and change it because of things they discovered in their on-going investigation. If the investigation is on-going, why suspend him at all until the investigation is complete? or if they are uncomfortable with not suspending him, suspend him until the investigation is complete. Creating the situation where their actions are not decisive makes the entire program and the administration look ridiculous.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred mc... You are going to judge an entire fan base over 1 post? Lol. This just shouts how ignorant you are.
Ok let's answer the question. You are the hypocrite... Talking about FSU not respecting women while BAMA is having sorority parties for recruits.?

Stop crying. My goodness. All schools cover shit up. It's called Money. Is it bad, yeah at times it is. These are 20 year old athletes on TV. Don't act like BAMA never had kids with issues. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call the whaaaaaabulance.. Jameis didn't go to BAMA.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, made it more of a mess than it already is.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i find particularly sad and very telling is this is a heisman trophy winner, Title winning QB and he treats this as if he is allowed to do anything he wants with no consequences. Its apparent that the University has allowed this to go on and has enabled him to continue to be the ass he is making of himself presently, and its now revolved into making the University to look like an ass as well.

Great college QB's have a responsibility to act like leaders and i for one am thankful this kid chose not to go to Alabama. Personally I dont think he could have made it long under Saban, he would have stayed in his doghouse acting like he has at FSU.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They Goodelled it.

They absolutely did!

And I think Jimbo then, thinking of how Goodell made it worse by speaking to the media yesterday, decided to cancel his interview with Sam this morning on Gameday...

Must be hurting to cancel an interview with Sam...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred mc... You are going to judge an entire fan base over 1 post? Lol. This just shouts how ignorant you are.
Ok let's answer the question. You are the hypocrite... Talking about FSU not respecting women while BAMA is having sorority parties for recruits.?

Stop crying. My goodness. All schools cover shit up. It's called Money. Is it bad, yeah at times it is. These are 20 year old athletes on TV. Don't act like BAMA never had kids with issues. Please.

I dont think its one post. It appears that the social media is abuzz with the fans supporting Jameis and blaming the people that were close to him while it was happening telling the truth about the situation. This guy is not a good representative for FSU and its time all the fans started acting like they know this as well.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack Brown telling FSU they messed up with whole suspension mess, "It was all over Twitter.." when speaking about knowing exactly what he did.

MB, the twitter guy. Ever since he left, he's been on twitter a lot.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and NCAA need to hire PR guys that are good at anticipating reactions....that way you don't have to flop around.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah they should. They obviously suck at doing it themselves.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL and NCAA need to hire PR guys that are good at anticipating reactions....that way you don't have to flop around.
If they are to have any integrity at all, they have to react to the situation (and do so in a manner that allows them to be decisive) rather than react to the public perception of it. If they are just going to play the PR game, they might as well announce that their actions are to be controlled by others.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social media and the media are not helping. Jameis is the face of college football and he's being a turd. We have all done stupid shit when we were young, but we learn from our mistakes. To sit here on your high horse and act like BAMA has been perfect is a complete joke. If it was your QB you would the same way and you would stick up for him. Because Jameis is a fun kid, class clown and people see shit on TV and are so quick to judge. Everyone has an agenda it seems no matter who you team is.

Poor BAMA didn't win it three years in a row. So sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Social media and the media is not helping. Jameis is the face of college football and he's being a turd. We have all done stupid shit when we were young, but we learn from our mistakes. To sit here on your high horse and act like BAMA has been perfect is a complete joke. If it was your QB you would the same way and you would stick up for him. Because Jameis is a fun kid, class clown and people see shit on TV and are so quick to judge. Everyone has an agenda it seems no matter who you team is.

Poor BAMA didn't win it three years in a row. So sorry.

You may want to learn your lesson and leave this subject alone. You're not helping FSU at all.