• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ncf_g_jameis-winston_mb_600.jpg

Wate den..... Dem mens sed I kaint play no how tuday??? Well den I sed... we see.... dey see... Fuc Dem rite in her pussy den.

Skrong.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Federal Government has threatened schools with the cutback of fed money as a tuition help.

Obama coming out with that statement yesterday, tells me that the federal government is doing something.

Of course, Jameis Winston probably did something stupid. It is his pattern. He seems to be like Kim Kardashian and needs media attention.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what it is as unconfirmed, but the word is that the FSU admin is saying he lied about where he was standing when he yelled the phrase.

Plus there is all sorts of other stuff being peddled too. But this is the one that is common around Tallahassee. At least from what a few friends I have in Tallahassee have said.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it for what it is as unconfirmed, but the word is that the FSU admin is saying he lied about where he was standing when he yelled the phrase.

Plus there is all sorts of other stuff being peddled too. But this is the one that is common around Tallahassee. At least from what a few friends I have in Tallahassee have said.
I don't get what difference it makes where you were so why bother lying about it?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
I don't get what difference it makes where you were so why bother lying about it?

If he lied about he deserves it. But nothing has been confirmed as to what he said that they deem a lie. To me if he fessed up to saying it why does it matter where he was standing.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

If he lied about he deserves it. But nothing has been confirmed as to what he said that they deem a lie. To me if he fessed up to saying it why does it matter where he was standing.
It's lame but you basically just said the same thing I did. It shouldn't matter where he was standing.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it's pretty rough on coaches/programs to educate and punish imbeciles and still win football games so it's really not surprising that FSU and Jimbo muffed this from the start. I think people get too caught up in why people do the right thing, why they correct their mistakes. FSU made a mistake, they corrected their mistake. It doesn't matter to me why they did it. Did they get a conscience? Did they override the coach? Did they succumb to pressure? Did they get more info? Why do you care? Winston should have been suspended for the game and he is. Also, can we just get rid of partial game suspensions altogether? Just suspend the kid for the game or find another form of punishment.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it's pretty rough on coaches/programs to educate and punish imbeciles and still win football games so it's really not surprising that FSU and Jimbo muffed this from the start. I think people get too caught up in why people do the right thing, why they correct their mistakes. FSU made a mistake, they corrected their mistake. It doesn't matter to me why they did it. Did they get a conscience? Did they override the coach? Did they succumb to pressure? Did they get more info? Why do you care? Winston should have been suspended for the game and he is. Also, can we just get rid of partial game suspensions altogether? Just suspend the kid for the game or find another form of punishment.

:clap:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's lame but you basically just said the same thing I did. It shouldn't matter where he was standing.

I would bet that Jameis denied being standing on top of a table, waving his arms and drawing attention,
making it sound like he was just 'overheard' saying what he said.

Which would make him double stupid, as there were all kinds of witnesses...