• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Bowden is A great man and a big reason why I am a Seminole fan. Part of me wants to lose so maybe Jameis sorry will finally learn something. Hopefully

Is that penn stater talking about spankin or jerkin? :omg:
Nice try. We all see who brought it up and can't keep from thinking about it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has already been talked about, just don't feel like checking 60+ pages..lol.

If FSU was to lose this game, and win out afterwards, what are the chances the playoff committee forgives them for a loss without Winston?

If Clemson pulls off the upset but the Noles run the table I think they still get in because they're the defending national champs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and as a high profile athlete especially at a high profile institution your actions hold a high impact on their image. You're actions become a reflection on born your school and team. As a leader of a NCAA team you have to hold yourself to a higher standard

:agree: and as USC fans, we've seen first hand that stupid/selfish decisions made by a player and/or their families, can effect a program for years after the fact.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: and as USC fans, we've seen first hand that stupid/selfish decisions made by a player and/or their families, can effect a program for years after the fact.

On many occasions over the years. As we have seen the backlash if negative media attention and repercussions from poor decisions from players that lost there path in the spot light. It can be repaired if it's handled properly definitely not something you make light of or ignore. As fans we owe it to our team to rise above, not follow the pack and hold intelligent conversations. Correct flaws and inconsistencies if they are legitimate or discuss solutions and the events when the players or team warrant them. We have had more than our share if stupid decisions by players and attention over the years

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumor now is that he gone......off the team.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google 1996 Peyton manning acting like a boob, settling out of court for sexual assault.

Before Jameis Winston, Peyton Manning Had His Own Sexual Misconduct Issue | ThePostGame

All
For being a
Clown.

It's one thing to make mistakes and another to make excuses. The key is not downplaying them or ignoring them. True leadership and strength is achieved by learning from them. With jameis it's not jyst one event that defines his situation. It's a series of very careless and unintelligent events that led to a pretty bad one. It can be corrected if handled properly but it can also deteriorate further if it's treated as a joke or ignored. I do wish him the best but he has a lot if work to do he is not a child.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is Kids do stupid shit Jeffe. But now kids have to be responsible for themselves through social media.

*jeopardy song*

Mcfly?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then I guess we just have to wait and see if a 20-year-old learns from his mistakes. Maybe he does maybe he doesn't

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is Kids do stupid shit Jeffe. But now kids have to be responsible for themselves through social media.

*jeopardy song*

Mcfly?

The point is that Winston CONTINUES to do stupid shit, as you say. Yes, we all touched the stove eye to see if it was hot, but usually we don't then turn around and sit on it.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*jeopardy song*

Mcfly?

Social media is a two way street. It does make players have to live up to a higher standard, but it likewise can create stars and garner positive attention. It has become one of the most democratic forces in our society.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that Winston CONTINUES to do stupid shit, as you say. Yes, we all touched the stove eye to see if it was hot, but usually we don't then turn around and sit on it.

Great analogy he's not a child the youth excuse only goes so far.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day is not overwith fellas. Plenty of time for Rapeis to open his trap or tweet something stupid during the game. I’m keeping the faith.