• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will Leave you all to your judging and hating on this note.

College football is all about money. You and I know it. And FSU has been far from a stain. You are just in Denial county in BAMA somewhere. Good
Luck to you's. And good luck putting that lotion down.

Time for college football

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An intelligent conversation with someone that keeps repeating he is thinking of men jerking off with some lotion. No thanks, I'll pass.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will Leave you all to your judging and hating on this note.

College football is all about money. You and I know it. And FSU has been far from a stain. You are just in Denial county in BAMA somewhere. Good
Luck to you's. And good luck putting that lotion down.

Time for college football

Stick around. You're fun!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is full of you judging, hating on a kid.

You tell me who is barking intelligent info? :)

I don't think anyone is necessarily hating on the kid or saying that their teams players don't do stupid shit.

The problem for Winston is that he keeps on doing stupid shit. He needs to learn who he is and that the rules that apply to regular college kids, don't apply to him.

If I'm walking through campus at USC and I see some frat boy jump up on a table and start yelling obscene crap, I'm likely just gonna shake my head and mutter something about "youth being wasted on the young".

However, if I'm walking through and I see Cody Kessler or Leonard Williams (or really ANY member of the team) doing that, I'm probably going to try and track down a coach or someone connected with the team to ask "Wtf, is this idiot doing?"

By themselves, outside of the r*pe allegation, none of this crap is a big deal. However, he has shown a pattern of stupidity and bad decisions. The fact that he keeps doing these things seems to indicate that he either can't or won't learn from them.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect a penn stater to be against jerking off. But u did not have to
Go into to detail. If you's wanna spank, go for it... Just seemed like a spank-a-thon in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is necessarily hating on the kid or saying that their teams players don't do stupid shit.

The problem for Winston is that he keeps on doing stupid shit. He needs to learn who he is and that the rules that apply to regular college kids, don't apply to him.

If I'm walking through campus at USC and I see some frat boy jump up on a table and start yelling obscene crap, I'm likely just gonna shake my head and mutter something about "youth being wasted on the young".

However, if I'm walking through and I see Cody Kessler or Leonard Williams (or really ANY member of the team), I'm probably going to try and track down a coach or someone connected with the team to ask "Wtf, is this idiot doing?"

By themselves, outside of the r*pe allegation, none of this crap is a big deal. However, he has shown a pattern of stupidity and bad decisions. The fact that he keeps doing these things seems to indicate that he either can't or won't learn from them.

Agreed but you might want to go back and read a couple of these comments. There's plenty I hate for FSU always has been ,just like USC

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect a penn stater to be against jerking off. But u did not have to
Go into to detail. If you's wanna spank, go for it... Just seemed like a bunch of spankers to me.
There it is again. Another post about men masterbating.You're just another mouth that can't handle anything said about one of yours. Claim to be leaving and still here. I guess you're hanging around hoping to get those details.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but you might want to go back and read a couple of these comments. There's plenty I hate for FSU always has been ,just like USC

To be honest, I'm pulling for FSU tonight. (Sorry, edisto)

I grew up 80 miles from FSU and watched their rise under Bowden. I respect what they've done there, however this situation is different.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just like the Rice deal: Everyone knew that Winston stood on a table and yelled it out. It was immediately posted on twitter, immediately. That's the one thing that is good about twitter, people are compelled to to post stuff as it happens. For them to say, well he told us one thing, and our investigation showed he did another, is idiotic.

Rice: everyone knew IMMEDIATELY that he knocked her out. But Goodell, and his investigative army/security regiment needed 7 months AND the TMZ video, and then to tell everyone at the presser that 'the video showed something different than what he told us' bullshit, is idiotic.

Or, rather they both were driven by public pressure...

:nod:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Winston will not play today how many points will the Tigers be getting?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping tonight reminds FSU they are better than one player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've read the whole thread. The hate isn't going to change. It's just part of being an elite program. However, what I've seen in this thread is mostly just about this kids behavior and wanting him to learn from it.

As much as we all love to "hate" on each others teams, I don't think many on here truly want anything bad to happen to another teams players (outside of losing every game). Maybe I'm not seeing it because it doesn't involve one of my teams players, but I'm just not seeing much "hate" in this thread.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope FSU loses so they start to treat this ass clown like he is a social pariah. Maybe he needs to fall from grace for a while to grow up and see its not all about him. A loss will put him in a bad position with his teammates and he will have to become a leader to really earn their respect again. Its time this kid fell a few notches.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, if I'm walking through and I see Cody Kessler or Leonard Williams (or really ANY member of the team) doing that, I'm probably going to try and track down a coach or someone connected with the team to ask "Wtf, is this idiot doing?"

I agree and as a high profile athlete especially at a high profile institution your actions hold a high impact on their image. You're actions become a reflection on born your school and team. As a leader of a NCAA team you have to hold yourself to a higher standard

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping tonight reminds FSU they are better than one player.

That would probably be the best way for him to learn from this. Let him know that even without him, FSU is still a damn good team.

I don't know if I'm pulling for FSU (game time decision), but I know I'm pulling for Maguire to show Jameis that he ain't the only qb at FSU who can win football games.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Bowden is A great man and a big reason why I am a Seminole fan. Part of me wants to lose so maybe Jameis sorry will finally learn something. Hopefully

Is that penn stater talking about spankin or jerkin? :omg:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has already been talked about, just don't feel like checking 60+ pages..lol.

If FSU was to lose this game, and win out afterwards, what are the chances the playoff committee forgives them for a loss without Winston?