• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the voters drop FSU without Winston even if they don't lose a game, if it looks like they're not going to have him for the BCS championship game?

Not sure how they could if they win the last two games. But anything is possible.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how they could if they win the last two games. But anything is possible.
If they win the last 2 they should not drop whether he is there or not.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win the last 2 they should not drop whether he is there or not.

You're right. They might though just based on the human element.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What, an FSU player accused of a serious crime? I thought that this only happened at Florida. I guess that the Seminoles have picked up the mantle after Urban left Gainesville.

You seem to have a woody for Urban. He must scare you.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given the playmakers florida state has all over the field on both sides of the ball, and given how florida state has dismantled virtually everyone they've played, i don't think it would make any difference to replace jameis with their backup QB unless the backup was just absolutely awful.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given the playmakers florida state has all over the field on both sides of the ball, and given how florida state has dismantled virtually everyone they've played, i don't think it would make any difference to replace jameis with their backup QB unless the backup was just absolutely awful.

They wont win a national title with a third stringer.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wont win a national title with a third stringer.

Do not be too surprised if they did. Maguire has a cannon for an arm and can run the damn ball. Option which is not used with Winston can be used with Maguire. It would all be short screen passes and what not.

I cannot find if Winston is getting all of the 1st team reps or not this week. If he is not getting them all like last week then it shows they are expecting some sort of charge to come forth. Not getting the practice reports like normal. Closing off practice even to FSU people.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not be too surprised if they did. Maguire has a cannon for an arm and can run the damn ball. Option which is not used with Winston can be used with Maguire. It would all be short screen passes and what not.

I cannot find if Winston is getting all of the 1st team reps or not this week. If he is not getting them all like last week then it shows they are expecting some sort of charge to come forth. Not getting the practice reports like normal. Closing off practice even to FSU people.

If it comes down to FSU/Bama or FSU/OSU I just cant see a third qb with little to no playing time getting it done.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they dropped OHIO state for winning they can drop FSU for losing their heisman candidate Qb

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they dropped OHIO state for winning they can drop FSU for losing their heisman candidate Qb

They dropped you due to your schedule and lack of ranked teams on it. Not tOSU's fault, but that is why you dropped. Cannot do the same for losing a player even the Heisman frontrunner because you have no clue what the team will look like without him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed??? No.

Just don't like you. Think you are a dumb fuck honestly.

:suds:

tumblr_m9cgfxVaSA1revsmeo1_500.gif

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsessed??? No.

Just don't like you. Think you are a dumb fuck honestly.

:suds:

I wonder why that is. You dislike someone u dont even know and will never know. I post a link related to this thread and that upsets u.

Oh, and likewise. :suds:

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dropped you due to your schedule and lack of ranked teams on it. Not tOSU's fault, but that is why you dropped. Cannot do the same for losing a player even the Heisman frontrunner because you have no clue what the team will look like without him.

well actually they can and some probably will drop them behind ohio state and/or baylor if they do lose winston. if they lose winston before the florida game and they steamroll florida just the same, probably not as many people will.

but really, florida state is way, way ahead of ohio state in the BCS right now and they will likely maintain an advantage over ohio state in the computers even if ohio state wins out. so a lot of voters would need to drop florida state for them to get overtaken without losing. seems highly unlikely.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't lamichael james actually arrested (which jameis has not been) for choking his girlfriend? he still played during the 2010 season and the BCS title game.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes they can. They can assume FSU won't be as good which anyone with a brain would think would be true. There are no rules around this.