• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. Funny that he said that though. My wife is in "Gator Country" right now in FL on business and she was expecting people to talk shit to her because she wears FSU stuff all the time. And not a single person has said a bad word to her. They are all stating the same as OD is. Which is rather shocking considering they despise FSU.

The facts are clear in that it isn't the case. As you all enjoy pointing out, Winston wasn't "Famous" when she reported her r*pe. She didn't wait days weeks or months and then come out and report it. She's not in front of cameras. The only communication was through the family lawyer in a 2 page statement; without her name.

Sounds like a real attention whore

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts are clear in that it isn't the case. As you all enjoy pointing out, Winston wasn't "Famous" when she reported her r*pe. She didn't wait days weeks or months and then come out and report it. She's not in front of cameras. The only communication was through the family lawyer in a 2 page statement; without her name.

Sounds like a real attention whore

I never stated she was an attention whore. Not in any thread. I am merely telling you what the gator fans where the wife is at think.

I do find it odd that the family's lawyer is now asking for all relevant evidence in the case though. Why wait to ask for that when that could have been done earlier in like April? What would the family's attorney need the evidence from the open case for? Other than a civil suit against someone(not saying who). If it is TPD that would be nice, but they will do what they always do. Payout and move on or better yet have Meggs come in and help them out. That is not a joke go to the other thread where I listed cases of this happening.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah wasn't directed at you but those with the opinion that this person is doing this just now for attention.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play devils advocate ...

Maybe with the past cases concerning FSU players and outcomes, the timeline is perfect since the spotlight is shining on Winston, and there would be no way to try and duck and weave around the allegations. Now I know the claim may not be true, and have yet to be proven ... well that's how I'm told the court systems should work.....

It's odd though, as supporting as fan bases can be that some can jump to discredit the girl because of 'how long it took, or a, b, c, d...' how about just try and wait for the facts before you back someone who could have possibly treated a woman the worst way possible. :noidea: I mean, I know women lie and are crazy 99% of the time, but I'd hold my judgement in any direction personally until this was a little further of a developed case.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never stated she was an attention whore. Not in any thread. I am merely telling you what the gator fans where the wife is at think.

I do find it odd that the family's lawyer is now asking for all relevant evidence in the case though. Why wait to ask for that when that could have been done earlier in like April? What would the family's attorney need the evidence from the open case for? Other than a civil suit against someone(not saying who). If it is TPD that would be nice, but they will do what they always do. Payout and move on or better yet have Meggs come in and help them out. That is not a joke go to the other thread where I listed cases of this happening.
I would guess they are asking now because of what looks like an attempted cover up. Its too bad they never let Winston tell his side of the story if any so now all we do is speculate because of the lack of info due to the police department. This could have been handled 9 months ago one way or another.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This needs to be merged in the other thread.

But anyway, ESPN is reporting that DNA for Winston matches semen samples taken from the girls panties.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell, FSU is getting their Jameis rustled!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big news needs it's own thread. That there is big news that needs its own thread

SC Feed - SportsCenter - ESPN

It has an ongoing thread in which this exact same information had already been posted on and discussed long before you made this thread.

We don't need a bunch of Winston threads, 1 is plenty.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early, but it looks to me like yet another botched cover-up. When will folks learn? It's better to deal with things quickly, especially if the accused offender is well known.

But in town after town, the rules suddenly change when the alleged crime involves a "name" football player (or coach). The cops don't follow up, the victim is blamed, and everyone, from the university to the athletic department, to the police, to the prosecutor's office suddenly act like Sgt. Schulz (I know nothing!).

Trust me, now that the cat is out of the bag, the feeding frenzy will be something to behold. Whether or not Winston is guilty is almost irrelevant. If the cops and the university really did try to dissuade the victim and played cover-up, the feces will hit the fan.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has an ongoing thread in which this exact same information had already been posted on and discussed long before you made this thread.

We don't need a bunch of Winston threads, 1 is plenty.

Most people aren't going to open a 100 page thread everyday to check for big breaking news. They just skim the thread headlines to catch up on breaking topics. That is why you always start a new thread for big breaking news. It is dumb to bury huge breaking news 100 pages deep into a thread on the old news

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY]Bad Boys 2 - This Shit Just Got Real - YouTube[/ame]

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like the lawyer was asking for it and they were getting stonewalled by the police.

The family never knew that the police department told winston's attorney, (when I was 19 i did not have an attorney) way back in February.

The attorney is now using the media to exert pressure on the police department because the police department now has egg on their faces.

In that other thread I had mentioned that the reason this was released now was because someone in the police department was not happy how the case was shoved under the rug. Certainly the girl and her family could not have done this because the police kept them completely in the dark.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people aren't going to open a 100 page thread everyday to check for big breaking news. They just skim the thread headlines to catch up on breaking topics. That is why you always start a new thread for big breaking news. It is dumb to bury huge breaking news 100 pages deep into a thread on the old news

Tshirt you seem to need attention. You like starting threads for your ego it seems. Even though the topics don't even pertain to any of your interests.

I am with 4down20. This is a sports message forum, one thread on Winston is fine. We are smart enough to know that if we want information we can look in one thread. That way all the information is in one spot.

According to your perception, if I think anything is huge breaking news, I can start a thread on it. My perception of huge breaking news might not be your perception.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the voters drop FSU without Winston even if they don't lose a game, if it looks like they're not going to have him for the BCS championship game?