• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been lucky in that regard. A severe burn is about the only injury I haven't had

Burns suck, but believe me not near as bad as bone graphs. Those things hurt for YEARS afterwards because the hip bones that they shave flakes from are tender for that longs. For about 4 yrs after I had them done if I hit my hip it would damn near drop me. Glad to see that they use cadaver bones now. Saved my kid a lot of headache and pain that they use that now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did it double post so far apart? Time for a new laptop damnit.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AntiSec_top.gif

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 person is not the fanbase. Have yet to see him match good ole Phyllis.

Don't kid yourself. His reaction is more typical than yours. We have tards too and plenty of them, but I assure you under the same circumstances I'd be first in line to piss on them. Tolerating it is the problem.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your fan base, fellows. ^^^^ Congrats.

I'm not going to lump them all together based on the stupidity or ignorance if some FSU fans. We all have our share Especially during successful periods I know USC had some winners I didn't care for during our run

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kid yourself. His reaction is more typical than yours. We have tards too and plenty of them, but I assure you under the same circumstances I'd be first in line to piss on them. Tolerating it is the problem.

Not on any of the boards that I have been on, but admittedly I only began posting on boards about 4 yrs ago.

Wait I forgot that RatherBeFishing dude. DAMN was he a total douche even at ESPN. I think he was banned in like 5 days after starting to post.

TO the bold you have to take the good with the bad.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on any of the boards that I have been on, but admittedly I only began posting on boards about 4 yrs ago.

Wait I forgot that RatherBeFishing dude. DAMN was he a total douche even at ESPN. I think he was banned in like 5 days after starting to post.

Let me say, I have no doubt that if this happened at Alabama we'd have the same types coming out. - I cringe at the thought. - But, truth is it happened at FSU and now your fans have the burden of dealing with it. Just the way this girl's character was immediately attacked before she was even identified was reprehensible. She was a part of FSU too and was absolutely disregarded.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me say, I have no doubt that if this happened at Alabama we'd have the same types coming out. - I cringe at the thought. - But, truth is it happened at FSU and now your fans have the burden of dealing with it. Just the way this girl's character was immediately attacked before she was even identified was reprehensible. She was a part of FSU too and was absolutely disregarded.

Maybe by some sycophant fans, but not by the university. She is still a student. Albeit over the internet.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed concerning this incident FSU fans, and even current students, are to the point of just mocking him. He's even lost support on anon FSU boards like collegeleak. Bout time.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe by some sycophant fans, but not by the university. She is still a student. Albeit over the internet.

I would say especially the university was guilty. There internal system completely failed her. Shit! They are just now investigating him.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have noticed concerning this incident FSU fans, and even current students, are to the point of just mocking him. He's even lost support on anon FSU boards like collegeleak. Bout time.

Never heard of college leak. Hell I only came here because I was asked by someone who is no longer here. I had only been on ESPN.

If you go by TomahawkNation there are people after this week that think the punishment is stupid, but understand why it was done. They also have not called for anyone's head. I saw one guy who is a student who got dumped on by EVERYONE for blaming the university for being too PC. Also saw that Bud Elliot(Editor of TN and a writer for SBNation) state he had a few sources who said that Winston did it on a dare from a FELLOW PLAYER! Why in the hell would a fellow player who knows him that well dare him to do it? Damn not just 1 stupid move, but two in a 30 second time frame.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say especially the university was guilty. There internal system completely failed her. Shit! They are just now investigating him.

The last sentence is incorrect. They opened an investigation at the beginning of the year, but due to her not being on campus suspended it. That is according to the university. The university was the reason that she is still enrolled. They stated that they would set everything up for her to continue her education. She did not ask for that. That happened last October.

That system you speak of is why like another 57 schools they have the feds down there. This ws one of over 20 cases being investigated. This one just being the highest profile.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of college leak. Hell I only came here because I was asked by someone who is no longer here. I had only been on ESPN.

If you go by TomahawkNation there are people after this week that think the punishment is stupid, but understand why it was done. They also have not called for anyone's head. I saw one guy who is a student who got dumped on by EVERYONE for blaming the university for being too PC. Also saw that Bud Elliot(Editor of TN and a writer for SBNation) state he had a few sources who said that Winston did it on a dare from a FELLOW PLAYER! Why in the hell would a fellow player who knows him that well dare him to do it? Damn not just 1 stupid move, but two in a 30 second time frame.

Collegeleak is really only good for finding out the best place to get drunk on any given night, but it is real good at that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collegeleak is really only good for finding out the best place to get drunk on any given night, but it is real good at that.

:lol:

Got it. Too old for that chit. Been there, done that, bought the farm.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last sentence is incorrect. They opened an investigation at the beginning of the year, but due to her not being on campus suspended it. That is according to the university. The university was the reason that she is still enrolled. They stated that they would set everything up for her to continue her education. She did not ask for that. That happened last October.

That system you speak of is why like another 57 schools they have the feds down there. This ws one of over 20 cases being investigated. This one just being the highest profile.

Cmon, statement after statement has came out from assault victims saying the FSU system was a sham.....and not just when fball players are involved.

Troy University was dealing with the same issue when I was there and it took years to fix it. - That's one reason this case interested me from the start.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon, statement after statement has came out from assault victims saying the FSU system was a sham.....and not just when fball players are involved.

Troy University was dealing with the same issue when I was there and it took years to fix it. - That's one reason this case interested me from the start.

Did I not say that the system is why there was an investigation? I believe I did. Hence the over 20 cases being part of the investigation. This one happens to involve the QB.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read a FSU crime report from a couple years ago. Apparently the #1 crime is scooter theft.