• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That woman had 1st degree burns. You should pay if you throw boiling hot water in someone's lap.

She had the burns because her dumbass took off the damn LID! Again her fault for doing so. Not the employee who handed the coffee to her in her car. No reason for her to get a settlement. She was too stupid to know that coffee was hot? Come on man.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given ideas as to the bold. I honestly think it should come from the other players. I have heard some commentators say that no he is the leader and it would not work. I call BS on that because there are enough veterans on that team at all positions to sit him down and straighten him out right, quick, and in a hurry if they were allowed to.

And by that I do not mean talking to him. SHOW HIM!

That is bullshit that would not be adversely affecting his leadership. If anything it would not only be the best way to help him but unify them more and strengthen them as a team. His teammates are going to have the biggest impact on him and the best results. Utilizing someone not on the team or in authority may be perceived the wrong way or cause Winston to either not be receptive to the help, view it as intrusive or forced and cause him to backtrack further. He has a bond with his teammates and could gain a lot more out of them showing him the changes he needs and how to make the proper decisions through actions

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had the burns because her dumbass took off the damn LID! Again her fault for doing so. Not the employee who handed the coffee to her in her car. No reason for her to get a settlement. She was too stupid to know that coffee was hot? Come on man.

The coffee was served at almost double the temp of avg coffee. The old skank had to have two skin grafts.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you don't get the difference between a trial and overwhelming evidence of guilt and getting off on a technicality vs. Not even being charged in a he said/she said incident where the State Attorney determined there was not enough evidence to build a credible case....

again, Trials for r*pe have happened with less evidence.

Its possible for r*pe to happen with out having a smoking gun piece of evidence.

The fact that it didn't go to trial is the biggest piece of injustice as far as I am concerned.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bullshit that would not be adversely affecting his leadership. If anything it would not only be the best way to help him but unify them more and strengthen them as a team. His teammates are going to have the biggest impact on him and the best results. Utilizing someone not on the team or in authority may be perceived the wrong way or cause Winston to either not be receptive to the help, view it as intrusive or forced and cause him to backtrack further. He has a bond with his teammates and could gain a lot more out of them showing him the changes he needs and how to make the proper decisions through actions

:dingdingding:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add up the facts for us. Don't embellish and refrain from commentary and just add up the facts and give us your conclusion...

I want to see it.

Well the most important fact is that he was accused.

I also don't see where she would have a motive to lie about it and have her friend report it right after it happened.

He also made a girl seek counseling after a night with him.

You know all the other stuff that he has done that shows he has lack of impulse control.

all you are saying is that there is no smoking gun so how dare anyone think he did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coffee was served at almost double the temp of avg coffee. The old skank had to have two skin grafts.

That was not shown in court. McDonalds was serving their coffee at 190 degrees. Her attorney stated that coffee should NOT be served any hotter than 140 degrees. It was legal shenanigans that gave her the win.

She also had 3rd degree burns not 1st degree burns. She was at fault for spilling the coffee because she held it between her legs to put creamer in it. Sorry do not feel one bit sorry for her. She received 2.86 million for her own stupidity.

Need to add that McDs had a flipping WARNING on the cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is hot coffee & coffee that's too hot. The coffee was between 180-190 degrees. Most coffee is served at 140. It spilled when she was adding cream and sugar and gave her 3rd degree burns.

The woman was also 79 years old. She wanted to settle out of court for $20,000 to cover medical expenses, but McDonalds fought it and lost.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not shown in court. McDonalds was serving their coffee at 190 degrees. Her attorney stated that coffee should NOT be served any hotter than 140 degrees. It was legal shenanigans that gave her the win.

She also had 3rd degree burns not 1st degree burns. She was at fault for spilling the coffee because she held it between her legs to put creamer in it. Sorry do not feel one bit sorry for her. She received 2.86 million for her own stupidity.

Nah, that was reduced down to 600 grand. If Big Mac wouldn't have challenged they'd only have had to pay her hospital bills. - Not doing so was their financial fuck up.

And granted, I was being hyperbolic. She was fucked up, though.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need to add that McDs had a flipping WARNING on the cup.

I can't say I feel bad for her either

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, that was reduced down to 600 grand. If Big Mac wouldn't have challenged they'd only have had to pay her hospital bills. - Not doing so was their financial fuck up.

And granted, I was being hyperbolic. She was fucked up, though.

She was fucked up due to being 80 yrs old at the time. They could have settled out of court, but they denied and that was their fault. It is people like her that make me hate many civil suit attorneys along with ambulance chasers.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was fucked up due to being 80 yrs old at the time. They could have settled out of court, but they denied and that was their fault. It is people like her that make me hate many civil suit attorneys along with ambulance chasers.

Too many people play the system looking for easy money. It's really quite sickening