• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was fucked up due to being 80 yrs old at the time. They could have settled out of court, but they denied and that was their fault. It is people like her that make me hate many civil suit attorneys along with ambulance chasers.

I won't post them because they are mcnasty, but google 'Liebeck - McDonalds' and look for yourself at what it did. I almost puked the first time I saw them.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at her injuries and argue it was easy money. I just gagged thinking about it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't post them because they are mcnasty, but google 'Liebeck - McDonalds' and look for yourself at what it did. I almost puked the first time I saw them.

Believe me or not, but I have had 3rd degree burns on my shoulders, back, and left arm. Had my left foot basically crushed in the same accident. Large drum of hot tar was being hoisted on to the roof we were working on. The cable being used snapped and the drum fell on my foot right at the arch which sent hot tar shooting over me. I know the scars and burns that can be produced.

Now I was not 80 when it happened so my skin was still of normal thickness. Not like that of an elderly person. So I did not require a skin graft, but I did have two bone grafts performed. Along with plates, screws, and joints put into my left foot. 12 weeks bed rest because they had to take bone from both hips(no use of cadaver bones then), and a total of 6.5 months on crutches. Fucking sucked donkey balls.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She spilled that coffee right on her pussy.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever allow a hot beverage to send me to the hospital, I will know it's time to end it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Mc is quite butt hurt Jameis chose FSU over BAMA. Would love to see how he acts if Jameis was in Crimson.

So sorry Fred. :noidea: But keep gathering your bits and pieces until Jameis is "the rapist".

There is only 1 lesson to be learned here. Jameis needs to grow up, make better decisions, and realize he's the face of college football right now and every little thing he does is going to be magnified.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drank it with the wrong hole. :suds:

I'm trying my dangedest to wear that phrase out.

Expect a barrage in the coming days...right in your pussy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jameis slapping his kids? beating his wife?

No he continuously acts like the class clown. That's his junior high personality.

Like you've never screamed "Peter, Peter... the pussy beater" :nod: on a table in junior high school..

Anyone tell me what NWA song that is in?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Mc is quite butt hurt Jameis chose FSU over BAMA. Would love to see how he acts if Jameis was in Crimson.

So sorry Fred. :noidea: But keep gathering your bits and pieces until Jameis is "the rapist".

There is only 1 lesson to be learned here. Jameis needs to grow up, make better decisions, and realize he's the face of college football right now and every little thing he does is going to be magnified.

Find em fuckem and flee. No I did not do that in jr high and I definitely would not behave that way as an adult. Jameis needs to learn and improve in his behavior and decisions not regress

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to know FSU fans care more about their football players than their women. Maybe Jameis is the giving selfless type and he'll give you guys a reach around while he screws you....again.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe me or not, but I have had 3rd degree burns on my shoulders, back, and left arm. Had my left foot basically crushed in the same accident. Large drum of hot tar was being hoisted on to the roof we were working on. The cable being used snapped and the drum fell on my foot right at the arch which sent hot tar shooting over me. I know the scars and burns that can be produced.

Now I was not 80 when it happened so my skin was still of normal thickness. Not like that of an elderly person. So I did not require a skin graft, but I did have two bone grafts performed. Along with plates, screws, and joints put into my left foot. 12 weeks bed rest because they had to take bone from both hips(no use of cadaver bones then), and a total of 6.5 months on crutches. Fucking sucked donkey balls.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Because Alabama doesn't have sorority parties for recruits. Naaah BAMA does it all by the book.

:nod:

Screws us? Reach around? You sound awfully sore.. U still bitter about that OU beatdown in the sugar bowl? Too bad Jameis didn't go to BAMA huh.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, Trials for r*pe have happened with less evidence.

Its possible for r*pe to happen with out having a smoking gun piece of evidence.

The fact that it didn't go to trial is the biggest piece of injustice as far as I am concerned.

Sure, in fact the last r*pe trial of a football player in Tallahassee wasnt that long ago. The same Willie Meggs went aftervan FSU football player, and he was found not guilty by an all female jury in less than 30 minutes of deliberation.

Perhaps Meggs isnt stupid enough to go that route a second time without evidence?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been lucky in that regard. A severe burn is about the only injury I haven't had

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Because Alabama doesn't have sorority parties for recruits. Naaah BAMA does it all by the book.

:nod:

Screws us? Reach around? You sound awfully sore.. U still bitter about that OU beatdown in the sugar bowl? Too bad Jameis didn't go to BAMA huh.

That's your fan base, fellows. ^^^^ Congrats.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif