• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and despite an aqquital you just knew it wasn't worth it because the fact remains that his guilt was still in question.

These people don't get it.

No, you don't get the difference between a trial and overwhelming evidence of guilt and getting off on a technicality vs. Not even being charged in a he said/she said incident where the State Attorney determined there was not enough evidence to build a credible case....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how that would be accepted by the masses. More than likely(assumption) it would be seen as protecting him and not him stating it due to it being wrong.

I am sure if FSU knows about it they will inform people as they go to Gameday and the game it is not acceptable. But not sure what more can be done besides a 7 second delay for TV.

I would say maybe FSU should waive their rules to let him speak and try to save some face. But that would also be running the risk of Winston saying something stupid and making things worse. Either way they should take this time to work with him on his off the field behaviors

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Winston is found culpable in a civil case, would you consider that convincing? Because that is the inevitable next step.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say maybe FSU should waive their rules to let him speak and try to save some face. But that would also be running the risk of Winston saying something stupid and making things worse. Either way they should take this time to work with him on his off the field behaviors

I have given ideas as to the bold. I honestly think it should come from the other players. I have heard some commentators say that no he is the leader and it would not work. I call BS on that because there are enough veterans on that team at all positions to sit him down and straighten him out right, quick, and in a hurry if they were allowed to.

And by that I do not mean talking to him. SHOW HIM!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My perspective really isn't clouded. This last incident sold me on the fact that Winston is a douche and doesn't get it... I stop short on going, "Well, I'll bet he DID r*pe that chick then!!".

That's really it. Like Authority (I believe) just said, I too hope that Maguire goes off and enables us to peaceably divorce ourselves from Winston. Not because I now believe Winston raped that girl, but because he's an immature tool who needs to feel fortunate that things turned out the way they did and avoid bringing any more attention to himself and he JUST...... DOESN'T....... GET IT....

Yeah, as a fan and alumnus of the university, its embarrassing.

That's all good but you can't really say he didn't do it either. Truthfully none if us are able to know for sure. His suspension is definitely warranted and the best case scenario is for Maguire to be successful. That may even knock Winston back down to earth a little bit. He is in major need if direction

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your best guess at what happened? You are allowed an opinion.

Honestly? Hard to say... To me it is just as hard to believe somebody would make shit up to accuse someone of a crime as it is hard for me to believe someone would commit said crime.

This is the dilemma.

I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I believe the girl wanted to be there. Wanted to be with Winston, and even wanted to have sex with Winston.... And then SOMETHING went wrong, either during or after. What exactly? I don't know.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice to Winston would be STFU, lock yourself in a room and get to the NFL ASAP.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all good but you can't really say he didn't do it either. Truthfully none if us are able to know for sure. His suspension is definitely warranted and the best case scenario is for Maguire to be successful. That may even knock Winston back down to earth a little bit. He is in major need if direction

Agree on all of this. I'm not trying to say I'm 100% sure he didn't do it. But I am saying that I don't think its fair to call him a "rapist" either, or even continue to presume that he did it like many here are doing.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Winston is found culpable in a civil case, would you consider that convincing? Because that is the inevitable next step.

culpable is the wrong term, but the drift is the same.

Not sure because I have read about a fat woman who sued McDonald's and won over hot coffee. Not to mention all of the other lawsuits. If people see the "boogeyman" they will do whatever.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice to Winston would be STFU, lock yourself in a room and get to the NFL ASAP.

Yes, I fully agree.... That is MY source of frustration. Dude can't get out of his own way.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree he looks like an idiot and a fool. I have been on the side that if he is guilty then fuck him. But I won't assume anything that I don't know for sure.

I do not think the soda thing is a big deal, he wasn't arrested for it. The BB gun thing is not a big deal either, he wasn't arrested for it. He got cited for the crab legs and rightfully so. The latest incident, if you want to call it that, is being so overblown by the media. Skip Bayless said he should be suspended 4 games. I think Johnny and Jameis are similar in that they do not realize that everything they say/do is going to be seen, heard, tweeted, reported, and then overblown, regardless of how miniscule it is.

I don't assume he is guilty of r*pe either, but it's not difficult for me to see how others get to that point. All those little things (that are by themselves not a big deal) add up and give you an idea of ones character.

I think he is guilty of being a dumb ass and having a entitled attitude. The impression I get is that he feels like he is welcome to anything he wants and when he gets caught, all his has to do is to make a rambling incoherent statement and say he is going to apologize to the team.

Skip Bayless.....He still has Jerry Jones man juice on his chin from the early 90s. Since then all he has done is make the most outlandish statements possible in order to get people to even know he exist.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Either that or go to MLB. Either one. He should have done that anyways. I can't remember where I saw the video, but his academic accomplishments do not jive with his foot in mouth disease.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did. Wonder why? Attorney speak.

That video, if it existed, would change everything. Maybe the TPD should've shown her pictures of the football team so a quicker id could've been made and we might have the video. - No shit. Forget Jameis for a moment, this was HORRIBLE police work.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll ask again.

Do Winston defenders really not see why people think he is guilty if you add everything up?

Add up the facts for us. Don't embellish and refrain from commentary and just add up the facts and give us your conclusion...

I want to see it.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't assume he is guilty of r*pe either, but it's not difficult for me to see how others get to that point. All those little things (that are by themselves not a big deal) add up and give you an idea of ones character.

I think he is guilty of being a dumb ass and having a entitled attitude. The impression I get is that he feels like he is welcome to anything he wants and when he gets caught, all his has to do is to make a rambling incoherent statement and say he is going to apologize to the team.

Skip Bayless.....He still has Jerry Jones man juice on his chin from the early 90s. Since then all he has done is make the most outlandish statements possible in order to get people to even know he exist.

I found it interesting that the first thing he said in his press conference was "I'm not a ME person":bullshit:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I fully agree.... That is MY source of frustration. Dude can't get out of his own way.

The bold is because he is blind as a bat.

402748ae-2a2f-4e4c-a7c3-c2f809c02bf8_jameisquint-0_standard_709-0.gif

:lol:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
culpable is the wrong term, but the drift is the same.

Not sure because I have read about a fat woman who sued McDonald's and won over hot coffee. Not to mention all of the other lawsuits. If people see the "boogeyman" they will do whatever.

That woman had 1st degree burns. You should pay if you throw boiling hot water in someone's lap.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That video, if it existed, would change everything. Maybe the TPD should've shown her pictures of the football team so a quicker id could've been made and we might have the video. - No shit. Forget Jameis for a moment, this was HORRIBLE police work.

Man I told you at the very beginning that the TPD was absolutely horrid. Remember me bringing up that they got their own Confidential Informant killed and that was the capital murder case they were taking care of when the State's Attorney took over the investigation? Nobody wanted to believe me then, but hell after the NYTs article everyone was going ape shit.

As to showing her photos of the football players she did not state in her statement it was a football player. She stated it was an unknown person. Think that would be a leap to go straight to the football photos the next day after whatever happened.