• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you Winston defenders honestly not see why people think he is guilty?

I mean if you add everything up do you really not see why people feel this way.

Take the letter of the law out of it. I'm talking about Everything surrounding the case.

His lack of control
Actually being accused
Being a Thief
Being an idiot
Thinking he is invincible

We all know this doesn't equal guilt but you have to realize why people might just actually believe his accuser.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit. Look at the accumulative evidence and tell me you personally believe his story. You have NO reason to believe him. There is NO reason to believe him.

And I'm talking u personally, not the cops or court. You.

What cumulative evidence? His DNA in her panties, but not inside or on her? Her boyfriend's DNA on her panties? What cumulative other than SHE SAID is there to look at?

Come on and enlighten me here boss. Seems you know what happened. And it seems you keep fucking forgetting that I was the FIRST person on the Hoop to say if he did it to nail his nuts to the wall. The very fucking first one.

If you want to try and use the FHRITP comment, stolen crablegs, hunting squirrel on campus, month long bb gun fight with 5 other players, and the soda thing as equaling he did in FACT r*pe a person that is one trip that I will not make. Not because I like him, but because he is innocent until PROVEN GUILTY with the allegation!

Let's not mention that her friend said she left with 3 guys willingly, his two teammates had very similar stories to hers. What is there exactly beside trying to link other non sexual incidents to him?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill let you know if/when it happens. Guess Im one of those who'd rather be sure before pulling the switch on the electric chair, than be the one to pull it and find out later that the guy was innocent.

Either way, I have no clue what happened that evening, but am also DAMNED certain that you dont either.

What's your best guess at what happened? You are allowed an opinion.

Y

Yapp14

Ill let you know if/when it happens. Guess Im one of those who'd rather be sure before pulling the switch on the electric chair, than be the one to pull it and find out later that the guy was innocent.

Either way, I have no clue what happened that evening, but am also DAMNED certain that you dont either.
FSUManager does...he is an expert

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I do have a clue. Many clues. No smoking gun but I have clues.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cumulative evidence? His DNA in her panties, but not inside or on her? Her boyfriend's DNA on her panties? What cumulative other than SHE SAID is there to look at?

Come on and enlighten me here boss. Seems you know what happened. And it seems you keep fucking forgetting that I was the FIRST person on the Hoop to say if he did it to nail his nuts to the wall. The very fucking first one.

If you want to try and use the FHRITP comment, stolen crablegs, hunting squirrel on campus, month long bb gun fight with 5 other players, and the soda thing as equaling he did in FACT r*pe a person that is one trip that I will not make. Not because I like him, but because he is innocent until PROVEN GUILTY with the allegation!

Let's not mention that her friend said she left with 3 guys willingly, his two teammates had very similar stories to hers. What is there exactly beside trying to link other non sexual incidents to him?

So, do you think he did it or not? Simple question.

Y

Yapp14

Do you Winston defenders honestly not see why people think he is guilty?

I mean if you add everything up do you really not see why people feel this way.

Take the letter of the law out of it. I'm talking about Everything surrounding the case.

His lack of control
Actually being accused
Being a Thief
Being an idiot
Thinking he is invincible

We all know this doesn't equal guilt but you have to realize why people might just actually believe his accuser.
The word credibility comes to mind for some odd reason? Another word is character:noidea:

Y

Yapp14

He can throw a football and plays QB for FSU, you wouldn't consider him guilty if the FBI had evidence on him

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has done stupid shit in the past.... Of course he's guilty, because I want him to be guilty. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. Deal with it

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, do you think he did it or not? Simple question.

Do I believe he did it? Based upon all 4 stories matching up except for 1 single part. I am 90% certain he did not sexually assault her. There is always a % of uncertainty in anything.

Now asnwer my question about the cumulative evidence. Are you trying to tie the other dipshit studd he has done and equate that to he must have done it?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Perhaps there was no DNA inside her because the glove fit :noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can throw a football and plays QB for FSU, you wouldn't consider him guilty if the FBI had evidence on him

Actually there "I am a big deal" I was glad they threw a starting WR off the team, an all american in Greg Reid, Ira Denson, and numerous others because there was actual evidence whether they confessed or through arrests that they did it. It has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to throw a ball. But hey thanks for telling me how I would handle something. Are you...?

ms-cleo-o.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your feelings on FSU students harassing the peoe that tweeted Winstons last incident?