• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y

Yapp14

Oh no a snide comment. How will I be able to continue on?

You brought up the expert thing not me. Remember that.

I do know that when the woman states that she was NOT RAPED and her sexual contact was 100% consensual that there was no crime committed and NO ALLEGATION. Seems you cannot grasp this simple concept. Hell I even gave the general legal stipulation as to r*pe. Any resistance to sexual contact whether verbal or physical. Not difficult to understand.
You are a true renaissance man, an expert in so many things!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we're moving the argument to a hypothetical future scenario to retroactively prove that those who think Winston is a rapist are correct.

Thank God our courts dont work like that !

No, I'm just curious as to how you will feel about defending a guy to the level you are that has as many question marks as Winston.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore the fact that no charges were brought up, he did it because he stole soda, and he played with a BB gun, and he stole crab legs, and he yelled fuck her right in the pussy.

Y

Yapp14

Ignore the fact that no charges were brought up, he did it because he stole soda, and he played with a BB gun, and he stole crab legs, and he yelled fuck her right in the pussy.
Hmm quite a resume he has there

Y

Yapp14

Do you guys actually ever read your own comments???

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because all those things are soooooo fucking horrible.... give me a fucking break you guys really are something else

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do know that when the woman states that she was NOT RAPED and her sexual contact was 100% consensual that there was no crime committed and NO ALLEGATION. Seems you cannot grasp this simple concept. Hell I even gave the general legal stipulation as to r*pe. Any resistance to sexual contact whether verbal or physical. Not difficult to understand.

But the encounter, not previously reported,was of such a nature that she felt violated or felt that she needed to seek some type of counseling for her emotions about the experience,” according to Georgia Cappleman, the chief assistant state attorney, who said she had spoken with the advocate but not with the woman.

The victim advocate was concerned enough about the episode to have alerted Mr. Winston’s first accuser.

Ms. Cappleman said that based on what she was told, a crime had not been committed. Nonetheless, Ms. Cappleman said she found the encounter troubling, because it “sheds some light on the way Mr. Winston operates” and on what may be “a recurring problem rather than some type of misunderstanding that occurred in an isolated situation.”

No way this means anything. :rollseyes:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no words being put in your mouth. I'm elaborating on your statement. You are putting too much faith in using university rules in your argument. You also deflected from my question

You most certainly are putting words in my mouth. I was asked why FSU was investigating this case now, and I replied that they are doing so to satsfy a Title IX requirement. I said NOTHING of how thorough the investigationis, NNOTHING regarding the timeliness of the investigation and NOTHING about the investigationbeing totally uunbiased. That was all YOU making assumptions .

I have no clue how Id react if it were Miami. So what? Bottom line is that I think its wrong to label the guy a rapist. Never said he wasnt a complete dolt. Thats everyone else assuming I love the guy despite me saying I wish he were gone.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the encounter, not previously reported,was of such a nature that she felt violated or felt that she needed to seek some type of counseling for her emotions about the experience,” according to Georgia Cappleman, the chief assistant state attorney, who said she had spoken with the advocate but not with the woman.

The victim advocate was concerned enough about the episode to have alerted Mr. Winston’s first accuser.

Ms. Cappleman said that based on what she was told, a crime had not been committed. Nonetheless, Ms. Cappleman said she found the encounter troubling, because it “sheds some light on the way Mr. Winston operates” and on what may be “a recurring problem rather than some type of misunderstanding that occurred in an isolated situation.”

No way this means anything. :rollseyes:

I bet Ms. Cappleman hasn't ever been sexually assaulted...she don't know jack shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you don't feel there are any variables that change the situation or outcome.Money?Position? Pressure?Media? This is a little different then it is for normal people it's a high profile athlete and garners apt of attention. Feel free to elaborate

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how all these Winston defenders will feel about defending him (or his innocence) hours on end and posts after posts if he ever gets charged with something serious.

Sometimes its best to let it go and let people believe what they see fit to believe. Some people just aren't worth it.[/QUOTE]

You should listen to your own advice

Yea but I am not defending a heathen. Its a little different.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the sake of FSU and CFB I hope Maguire breaks every 1st half record there is on Saturday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You most certainly are putting words in my mouth. I was asked why FSU was investigating this case now, and I replied that they are doing so to satsfy a Title IX requirement. I said NOTHING of how thorough the investigationis, NNOTHING regarding the timeliness of the investigation and NOTHING about the investigationbeing totally uunbiased. That was all YOU making assumptions .

I have no clue how Id react if it were Miami. So what? Bottom line is that I think its wrong to label the guy a rapist. Never said he wasnt a complete dolt. Thats everyone else assuming I love the guy despite me saying I wish he were gone.

Try looking at things from a different perspective. You're coming across as a little biased and defensive

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because all those things are soooooo fucking horrible.... give me a fucking break you guys really are something else

The level of stupidity in some of his actions is pretty bad. They also show the potential for the allegations that are far more severe

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm just curious as to how you will feel about defending a guy to the level you are that has as many question marks as Winston.

Ill let you know if/when it happens. Guess Im one of those who'd rather be sure before pulling the switch on the electric chair, than be the one to pull it and find out later that the guy was innocent.

Either way, I have no clue what happened that evening, but am also DAMNED certain that you dont either.