• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making sure people use the accurate information is all I see 3 people doing. Why should we not correct inaccuracies in statements or positions? Now is he a dumbass? Yes. Does that instantly make him guilty of all crimes? Well according to some yes, but not in the eyes of the law.

The fact remains that the possibility that he did r*pe that girl is still there.

If there were different circumstances I could see where she could possibly be making it up but I just don't see it in this one.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She said she didn't consider it r*pe because she didn't say no. - a common misconception - She didn't have to say no for it to be r*pe.

What it does do is establish a pattern of behavior.

She said it was totally consensual, but was weirded out by what they did. How can that even come close to r*pe?

All a woman has to do is resist in any way, shape, or form for it to be considered r*pe. This woman in her statement to a counselor on CAMPUS said she was not raped. Only that she was uncomfortable by what they did.

How difficult is this to understand?

Y

Yapp14

She said it was totally consensual, but was weirded out by what they did. How can that even come close to r*pe?

All a woman has to do is resist in any way, shape, or form for it to be considered r*pe. This woman in her statement to a counselor on CAMPUS said she was not raped. Only that she was uncomfortable by what they did.

You seem to be the expert on such matters, you tell us

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see the word "linked" Do you?

Thank you for reposting that comment because no where did I say he raped three women.

You know that sexual assault and r*pe are kinda the same thing, right?

One of these incidents was not sexual assault and he wasnt "linked twice" to the other case.

You have a poor command of the English language if you dont get the implications of what you said here.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Title IX requires the University to do so.

Honestly? It's hard to take a universities investigations seriously they are naturally biased. They have a personal interest and a lot on the line from money to integrity. It's not hard to see winston has some character issues and some very poor decision making off the field. Stealing soda, stealing crab legs, packing a BB gun, the r*pe allegations and now a very classless public display. With the manner his mind works it makes you wonder how he gets through his classes. Perhaps the institution should have taken responsibility a long time ago and worked a little harder on correcting his behaviors. I know you're an FSU fan but try looking at this from an outside perspective Would you still be defending him or making excuses for him if he played for the U?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making sure people use the accurate information is all I see 3 people doing. Why should we not correct inaccuracies in statements or positions? Now is he a dumbass? Yes. Does that instantly make him guilty of all crimes? Well according to some yes, but not in the eyes of the law.

FSU fans should care about his image like he cares about FSU's image: Not at all.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see the word "linked" Do you?

Thank you for reposting that comment because no where did I say he raped three women.

You did in fact say in post # 2106 that he was and I am quoting you exactly.

"Tallying it up that is 3 incidents....THRICE!"

Now you are trying to use a Title IX and police investigation as two seperate ones. AND trying to add a consensual sexual meeting where there was NO ALLEGATION to make your 3 incidents.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a gray area in going to bat for someone and being annoyed that everyone is calling for his head because he's a moron.

Being a moron doesn't equal being a rapist...

Exactly. Said so a long time ago. Requiring some sort of proof before labeling a guy a rapist doesnt mean I think hes a swell guy.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#FREEJAMEIS

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just keep the blinders on until he does something undeniable and criminal. Oh wait! That's already happened.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU fans should care about his image like he cares about FSU's image: Not at all.

I am not caring about his image. Making sure that the correct facts are use in a discussion is not caring about his image. Fuck how many times to I and others have to say he is a dumbass? All we are asking is you use the CORRECT information.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be since my wife was sexually assaulted. Nice job jackass.

and yet you give guys that are accused the benefit of the doubt despite obvious character flaws.

Strange.