• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? It's hard to take a universities investigations seriously they are naturally biased. They have a personal interest and a lot on the line from money to integrity. It's not hard to see winston has some character issues and some very poor decision making off the field. Stealing soda, stealing crab legs, packing a BB gun, the r*pe allegations and now a very classless public display. With the manner his mind works it makes you wonder how he gets through his classes. Perhaps the institution should have taken responsibility a long time ago and worked a little harder on correcting his behaviors. I know you're an FSU fan but try looking at this from an outside perspective Would you still be defending him or making excuses for him if he played for the U?

Simply saying that calling the guy a, "rapist", requires a lot of presumption. The rest of what you are saying is simply putting words in my mouth.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep the blinders on until he does something undeniable and criminal. Oh wait! That's already happened.

No blinders just keep having to correct you guys with every single thing like last year. It is getting tiresome. At least us correct facts. Is that so hard to ask? Must be.

Nice job not responding to what was actually posted.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record YOU brought that up, no one else.

Nope just showing that I do know the difference and WHY I know the difference. I never said you brought it up. You made a statement that I was an expert on the issue. I said yes I am and why I am. Nothing more.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep the blinders on until he does something undeniable and criminal. Oh wait! That's already happened.

What, crab legs? Yes, ergo, Winston is a rapist. No leap of logic there.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how all these Winston defenders will feel about defending him (or his innocence) hours on end and posts after posts if he ever gets charged with something serious.

Sometimes its best to let it go and let people believe what they see fit to believe. Some people just aren't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Yapp14

Nope just showing that I do know the difference and WHY I know the difference. I never said you brought it up. You made a statement that I was an expert on the issue. I said yes I am and why I am. Nothing more.
Oh so you are now an expert? I find that pretty hard to believe

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not caring about his image. Making sure that the correct facts are use in a discussion is not caring about his image. Fuck how many times to I and others have to say he is a dumbass? All we are asking is you use the CORRECT information.

That's bullshit. Look at the accumulative evidence and tell me you personally believe his story. You have NO reason to believe him. There is NO reason to believe him.

And I'm talking u personally, not the cops or court. You.

Y

Yapp14

That's bullshit. Look at the accumulative evidence and tell me you personally believe his story. You have NO reason to believe him. There is NO reason to believe him.

What we need is an expert on this matter....anyone????? hello?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply saying that calling the guy a, "rapist", requires a lot of presumption. The rest of what you are saying is simply putting words in my mouth.

There are no words being put in your mouth. I'm elaborating on your statement. You are putting too much faith in using university rules in your argument. You also deflected from my question

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His reason is simple. He worships FSU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so you are now an expert? I find that pretty hard to believe

Oh no a snide comment. How will I be able to continue on?

You brought up the expert thing not me. Remember that.

I do know that when the woman states that she was NOT RAPED and her sexual contact was 100% consensual that there was no crime committed and NO ALLEGATION. Seems you cannot grasp this simple concept. Hell I even gave the general legal stipulation as to r*pe. Any resistance to sexual contact whether verbal or physical. Not difficult to understand.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how all these Winston defenders will feel about defending him (or his innocence) hours on end and posts after posts if he ever gets charged with something serious.

Sometimes its best to let it go and let people believe what they want to believe. Some people just aren't worth it.

So now we're moving the argument to a hypothetical future scenario to retroactively prove that those who think Winston is a rapist are correct.

Thank God our courts dont work like that !

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU must have some great politicians as fans.

They are great at avoiding questions and diverting

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, crab legs? Yes, ergo, Winston is a rapist. No leap of logic there.

Ha. Fanboys.

"He's a proven thief and liar, but we should give him the benefit of the doubt over her."

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes its best to let it go and let people believe what they see fit to believe. Some people just aren't worth it.[/QUOTE]

You should listen to your own advice

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many hours did these guys put into the O.J. trial defending him?