• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

I'd have to put on me fancy clothes and shower en sech..

already reserved the holiday as lazy day.. but if you need me to, I'll be there..

demanding that we spend less money on silly arenas, and focus more on paying a real basketball coach..

and stuff along the same lines.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

I'd have to put on me fancy clothes and shower en sech..

already reserved the holiday as lazy day.. but if you need me to, I'll be there..

demanding that we spend less money on silly arenas, and focus more on paying a real basketball coach..

and stuff along the same lines.

:wacko: ^^^ not for me...

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little backwards there, no?

..... :think:

Nah... Was not my hero... had great points but I have my own mind and thoughts and such...

Let me ask you... if roles were reversed... and he was white... would you feel any different?

It's all about how you look at things... If all men are created equal, then why would I give more credence to his speech than Ross Perot's past speeches...? LOL

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid points, BRS

tho, it's hard to discount what he did for the Black Power movement, and what he and many others had to endure during the times.

They did a lot, and while they may have come out racist in their own minds, and unfaithful/hypocritical in their personal lives.. the power and legacy they hold is at times more important than the facts.

If MLK was white, I am not sure I would feel any different.. unless it was whites who were treated poorly for so long previously.. and even then I'm not sure how I'd feel now.. we're too far removed from extreme racism, and equality is all i've ever known

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid points, BRS

tho, it's hard to discount what he did for the Black Power movement, and what he and many others had to endure during the times.

They did a lot, and while they may have come out racist in their own minds, and unfaithful/hypocritical in their personal lives.. the power and legacy they hold is at times more important than the facts.

If MLK was white, I am not sure I would feel any different.. unless it was whites who were treated poorly for so long previously.. and even then I'm not sure how I'd feel now.. we're too far removed from extreme racism, and equality is all i've ever known

History is just that... History...

Not trying to diminish his impact on society as a whole or the Black/White issues he brought to the forefront... but there is only 1 person in history I will pay homage too... and that is the creator...

We today, still have repressive societies whereby inhumane treatment of whites, blacks, reds, yellows is happening... Where is their voice? Was MLK's actions and speeches not for them too or only for the US Black citizens?

My numerous earned degrees have allowed me to live the life I chose to live without excuse, without exception and with a free and clear conscious.

I know... I have heard it before... My view point is different than the stereotype black man... But then again, so was MLK's...

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening. Spent the day in "the hood" doing.habitat for humanity. Sick as a fucking dog though. In ned for remainder of.evening

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got all 4 wheels of the Lexus off the ground tonight on the way home, much to the wife's pleasure. Fuck you little bridge, you don't know me!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening. Spent the day in "the hood" doing.habitat for humanity. Sick as a fucking dog though. In ned for remainder of.evening

Sounds like Ned may be a little sore tomorrow

:scared: :D

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. That was suppose to say bed. Stupid phone

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how fast ye have to get her going to clear all 4 wheels?

Only about 65, overt a small train bridge, normally 35 mph will put a tinkle in your sack over it

Status
Not open for further replies.