• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irolle got raped in the ass by two guys who were in his house and he didn't even know them..........

pore irolle

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i went dt last night with my old friends.. planned on not getting drunk... got drunk, and ended up in Neihardt with my christian friends who wes judging me :L :L :L

while downtown some black people kept yelling my name, and i had no idea who they were so i was scared.. then it was my bros from elementary-9ish grade.. my friends wouldn't let me go drink with them at Hour, cause it's too black or somethin gay.. :mad:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the girl we were drinking with, ended up making out with grl.. and this other guy that i was with showed me pics.. so i got all mad then too

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L @ the Christian folk who judge for drinking........

Some of my best friends in high school were extreme Christians, and we graduated and didn't see each other for a few years..........then I turned 21 and we all ran into each other at a friends wedding. There wes free booze at the reception so I was dranking of course............they just sat there and stared at me like I had 666 tattooed right on my forehead and horns coming out of my head or something.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L @ the Christian folk who judge for drinking........

Some of my best friends in high school were extreme Christians, and we graduated and didn't see each other for a few years..........then I turned 21 and we all ran into each other at a friends wedding. There wes free booze at the reception so I was dranking of course............they just sat there and stared at me like I had 666 tattooed right on my forehead and horns coming out of my head or something.

i could just feel them being all mad that i was drunk and around them... but at least i didn't try to drive so :finger: to them

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Green Bay will lose this game, I do not like that team

Status
Not open for further replies.