• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Free agency and draft thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough - I’m just not high on Dallas after they didn’t do much in the offseason. The Rams look improved on defense actually although the loss of Aaron Donald will obviously hurt but they added in some good pieces and the Rams offense looks really strong. The Cowboys are always kind of unpredictable - they have some really good players but their edge rush and particularly their rushing game are concerns. Also the Cowboys seem to have a huge home field advantage and play much better in Jerry World than on the road.

You never know, maybe Donald decides to come back for the playoffs. Doubt it, but that door is open.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
paying a 36 year old guy, coming off an Achilles injury, 40 million per year on a 4 year deal.

At least the team that did that also added a "youngish" rookie QB that can step in as needed and take over in 2 years. And everyone pointed and laughed.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Jones isn't garbage. He isn't a top 20 QB but that doesn't make him garbage. I think the Giants are better off not spending tag money on a mediocre RB like Barkley. For sure it's a below average roster but it's a 5 or 6 win team unless they get injuries or they totally implode.
:nono:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Kirk you would have been complete dogshit. You even agree. Lol. Clueless.

Stop acting like you know my team better than me. You read a box score or Kirk is on your fantasy football team. That is the extent of your Vikings knowledge and you know it.

Paying Kirk a quarter of the cap and being unable to upgrade the defense year after year lead to mediocrity.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop acting like you know my team better than me. You read a box score or Kirk is on your fantasy football team. That is the extent of your Vikings knowledge and you know it.

Paying Kirk a quarter of the cap and being unable to upgrade the defense year after year lead to mediocrity.
I do. You watch with a weak eye. If you weren't so clueless about Kirk Cousins I wouldn't have to educate you.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts will make the playoffs this year.

Them and the Texans will fight for the AFC South for years to come.

The Jaguars and Trevor Lawrence will be an afterthought in the NFL.