• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say I love the Schick and Nick show and Unsportsmanlike Conduct shows is a MASSIVE understatement!!!!! I listened to 1620 before it was 1620. Kevin and Bob took over for a family friend named Gary Java 12 years ago. I was pissed as all hell that Gary was gone. I quickly started liking Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Kugler is one of the best guys I have ever met. He is genuinely a nice guy. Before I say too much I will just say that I will miss Kevin more than I could say. Kevin knows what he has meant to me on that show.

I hate change as much as the next guy. But I get the changes and understand them. I may not miss all the Creighton basketball talk but Nick will be missed almost as much!!!!! I would like to say he will be missed just as much but he has only been around for just under 3 years as opposed to Kevin's just under 12. I have been so addicted to both of those shows for their duration that I could tell you things about the shows that even the hosts don't remember.

i haven't been a fan as long as you have...i only started listening last summer when i was working a "desk job" for the first time and got sick of listening to music. but i love both shows. and like i said before i hope nick is successful wherever he ends up.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. I will miss both shows. But in a few weeks the changes will happen. Do in with a clear and open mind. It couldn't happen at a better time. Right before fall camp for Huskers and NFL!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i haven't been a fan as long as you have...i only started listening last summer when i was working a "desk job" for the first time and got sick of listening to music. but i love both shows. and like i said before i hope nick is successful wherever he ends up.

Nick will be very successful. He doesn't know how to be anything else!!!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is even worse! Dan Patrick on his HIGH horse! IMO!

i was just sick of hearing about the fucking smackdown. he was still talking about it like a month later. then he had the "rematch" and i thought that was enough for me, thank you very much.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just sick of hearing about the fucking smackdown. he was still talking about it like a month later. then he had the "rematch" and i thought that was enough for me, thank you very much.

I agree with that point.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will go into this new time with an open mind. like someone on schick and nick said today, they were really pissed when the show (i don't remember what) was replaced when schick and nick first came on, and then they became loyal listeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.