• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Kugler should turn down being the TV guy for NFL preseason games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down having an expanded role on the BTN with doing more interviews, shows, and games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down a bigger role with Westwood One on the radio. Yeah, he should turn all that down to keep doing a local sports talk radio show.

There are few things I hate more than the "I have inside sources" guy on the internet. I am doing everything I can to not be that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Morning gents....

Kugler has a phenomenal announcing voice...no lie... guy can riddle off without thought and come across very articulate about almost anything. He is the one person I had no problem listening too at 1620... when I could catch it. Mike'l is a good guy... but not near the radio personality of Kugler... those other two... S & N.... meh, could not ever get connected to their mode of operation...

Kugler has the opportunity to do most anything he wants in the media…. The end game is wherever he elects to end it at.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its great for Kevin. And if we can have a national guy on our side, even bettet

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Time....

My time here on board will be limited as the season approaches...

^^ I know.. Who gives a shit... don't let the door hit you in the ass, lol ^^

Jed, make sure you keep everyone with those funny looking glasses in check... I will swing in for short stints as I can... and periodic reading if possible...

Cheers all; where the hell is my mail? LMAO...:phone: :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.