• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i mean i guess i understand. there is not a whole lot of money in sports talk radio at a local level, and if you can get a raise (and be able to sleep in) by going to the afternoon show, i see why it would be attractive. really it was Kugler who "sold out", but again, i understand why he would leave as well. i just feel bad for bahe...i hope he is successful in whatever he does.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Kugler should turn down being the TV guy for NFL preseason games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down having an expanded role on the BTN with doing more interviews, shows, and games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down a bigger role with Westwood One on the radio. Yeah, he should turn all that down to keep doing a local sports talk radio show.

There are few things I hate more than the "I have inside sources" guy on the internet. I am doing everything I can to not be that guy!!!!!!!!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk is the worst form of human being, and an even worse radio personality.

Really? Dirk is a journalist. He is the worst form of human being? With all the Sandusky stuff and now the not so shocking revelation that multiple people covered it up at Penn St. And Dirk is the worst form of human being? Why? Because Bo doesn't like him?

I can not stand Dirk on the radio but jesus, the worst for of human being?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.. now 1620 will have zero hosts who give 1 shit about the Huskers.. cool

Well that is not true but go ahead and think that every radio person has to openly cheer for the Huskers and if they don't then they are anti Nebraska. Go listen to that terrible Sports Nightly show for that bullshit.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big news is happening a 2 pm. News of one of the new co-host will be on today show. That will be in the 8-11am time slot starting in 2 weeks.

Just a question what about Jason Peter?

Why would you randomly ask that question at 12:44pm? 2 hours before their announcement. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

:dhd:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are joking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Kugler should turn down being the TV guy for NFL preseason games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down having an expanded role on the BTN with doing more interviews, shows, and games. Yeah, Kugler should turn down a bigger role with Westwood One on the radio. Yeah, he should turn all that down to keep doing a local sports talk radio show.

There are few things I hate more than the "I have inside sources" guy on the internet. I am doing everything I can to not be that guy!!!!!!!!!!

i think you misunderstood me. someone said that schick sold out. i said that if it was anyone that "sold out" (notice the quotations) it was kugler. i love kugler. i actually go to church with him. i am happy for his opportunities and there is no way i would turn those opportunities down (you forgot the olympics). i don't think he sold out, i think he moved on to other opportunities.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you misunderstood me. someone said that schick sold out. i said that if it was anyone that "sold out" (notice the quotations) it was kugler. i love kugler. i actually go to church with him. i am happy for his opportunities and there is no way i would turn those opportunities down (you forgot the olympics). i don't think he sold out, i think he moved on to other opportunities.

you went to church and that dude was a member of yourn church ??

what was that like /??

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter posted something on Twitter 10 mins before oaks post

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to Kevin Kugler. He's a natural in his profession and deserves every opportunity that comes his way. We were lucky to have him...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk plays dirty (tho unsexual) games with kids to further his career..

Also, i was joking about nobody caring about the huskers.. i like shhick

Status
Not open for further replies.