• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Fall Camp Thread 2012

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he didn't actually leave either. We talking last year or his freshman year?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor DID leave jjm. How you continue to dispute that is beyond me

You can't just believe everything you read from message boards. :rolleyes: Just like there is no reason for you to believe me right now......but I speak based on what I know as a fact here......

The fuckin internet exploded because Taylor didn't show up to the optional team get together the day after the A&M game. His ankle was swollen the size of a softball. Shawn Watson advised him NOT to come to the optional gathering.

There were a couple players who told some people that Taylor wasn't there that day.....those people went on Facebook and Twitter and planted the seed......and pretty soon theories started to develop.

Bo called Taylor the very same night and made sure they were on the same page.....Taylor had been at home playing Call Of Duty all day. They were indeed still on the same page.

This was the only time that people thought he walked out......but trust me, he did not walk out. The internet somehow ends up with more credit than people who actually know what happened.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was playing Call of Duty? Not much different then walking off. He should of been play NCAA 2010!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true jjm, but he did quit before that season.. before he was named starter

And if ye are corrext why was there a unity council gathering to decide if hed be allowed ta play again..

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't just believe everything you read from message boards. :rolleyes: Just like there is no reason for you to believe me right now......but I speak based on what I know as a fact here......

The fuckin internet exploded because Taylor didn't show up to the optional team get together the day after the A&M game. His ankle was swollen the size of a softball. Shawn Watson advised him NOT to come to the optional gathering.

There were a couple players who told some people that Taylor wasn't there that day.....those people went on Facebook and Twitter and planted the seed......and pretty soon theories started to develop.

Bo called Taylor the very same night and made sure they were on the same page.....Taylor had been at home playing Call Of Duty all day. They were indeed still on the same page.

This was the only time that people thought he walked out......but trust me, he did not walk out. The internet somehow ends up with more credit than people who actually know what happened.

.....:think:.....if your on the internet, then as one of the interneters how do we know you arent starting a rumor about the rumor that was started on the internet:evil:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....:think:.....if your on the internet, then as one of the interneters how do we know you arent starting a rumor about the rumor that was started on the internet:evil:

Tis my point sir......I don't believe shit I read on the internet until an actual established source makes information available to the public. Thar is no reason to believe me.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 2 jjm thinking bo would let thee media report that taylor quit and came back.. can ye imagine??

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true jjm, but he did quit before that season.. before he was named starter

And if ye are corrext why was there a unity council gathering to decide if hed be allowed ta play again..

Phil didn't like Taylor.......but that unity council meeting never ended up happening. Phil was really close friends with Cody........Taylor was not well liked because he was very quiet and seemed cocky and all that. Bo put an end to that unity council shit before it even had a chance to materialize.

I am typing all of this on my phone so I'm trying to keep up with this convo as fast as I can en sech

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chuck do you realize you are really just a rumor that was started on the internet.

And we are just out to disprove it :evil:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 2 jjm thinking bo would let thee media report that taylor quit and came back.. can ye imagine??

What???

First off, the media never reported shit.....they just talked about the rumors that all of us drama loving dumbshits started online.

Second off, thee media is going to say whatever the hell they want anyways if they have a source. Bo cannot stop Steve Simple from reporting something that he was told from a source.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

ibelievetheskool

(the skool being anyone who posts online)

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BO PLAYS FAVORITES AND THEE PLAYERS HATE IT THATS WHY TYLER LEFT. THIS IS BOS LAST YEAR EN SEECH

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AN IOWA PLAYER SAID COACH KAZ MENTALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSED THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY. HE WAS A RAGEAHOLIC PSYCHO WHO SLOWLY FELL OUT OF FAVOR WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE PROGRAM.

THAT IS WHY HE LEFT IOWA. HE WAS FORCED OUT!!!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO LOOK AT WHERE HE PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL IN THE HUSKERS VISITING LOCKER ROOM!!!